FREE POP Fridge Swap! Fridge lost in 2010. Anyone interested in starting over?

kadesha

DIS Veteran
Our fridge went missing and was never recovered in 2010. I'd be willing to head up the swap again if we can get enough people to pitch in to buy a new fridge and start over. Please comment in the thread if you are interested! We'll have to get up a price and figure out how much the first participants would be willing to pay. I'd like to get up enough people to keep the numbers low if possible. After the fridge is paid for the swap would obviously be free. :) Please just let me know if you are interested.

I was involved in a swap last November and this is the size fridge that we used. It worked out well. I think that the smaller square shaped fridge would be too small for a lot of people. If you have any recommendations feel free to post them. :)

I've never ordered anything from Sam's. I have a membership. Can anyone with a membership order from online?

This fridge is a much better price. I will change it in the OP.

HI there. I am also interested in the fridge swap. We are going to be at Disney from June 5th thru the 14th so we could be the first and just leave it for the rest or however it works. We could save on shipping because we are driving down and could just put it in the van and leave it or hand it off when we go.

My husband works for Sams and I will have him check tonight when he goes to work how much the refrigerators are. They are the college dorm size ones right? I will post how much it is and if anyone is interested, I am willing to do this if someone will help me organize this. I know how popular this is and it will help us as much as everyone else. He goes to work tonight at 9pm and I will have him check first thing. Is there a specific size everyone thinks works better? He says there are 3 different ones at his work, so I will have him check all 3.

Anyone with a membership can order online. The poster above me is there the week before you and has access to a physical Sam's Club (so no shipping charges and one less trip through luggage services). We might be able to get this swap down quite a bit in price....

The tall dorm size fridge is what we are looking at (something in the 4ish cubic feet range).

HI there. I am also interested in the fridge swap. We are going to be at Disney from June 5th thru the 14th so we could be the first and just leave it for the rest or however it works. We could save on shipping because we are driving down and could just put it in the van and leave it or hand it off when we go.

My husband works for Sams and I will have him check tonight when he goes to work how much the refrigerators are. They are the college dorm size ones right? I will post how much it is and if anyone is interested, I am willing to do this if someone will help me organize this. I know how popular this is and it will help us as much as everyone else. He goes to work tonight at 9pm and I will have him check first thing. Is there a specific size everyone thinks works better? He says there are 3 different ones at his work, so I will have him check all 3.

This is great! Please let me know as soon as you find out the prices and we'll pick the best option and I'll post it in the OP.

I'll be at POP 6/21-28 and would be willing to chip in. I'll keep checking this post.

Carole

We will start listing dates as soon as the fridge and price per person have been decided. Keep an eye on the first post!

Let me know if you have an opening for my dates. I'm seiously interested.

I saw a 3.2 Cubic foot one at Sam's on-line for $129 + $22 shipping. A couple of other reasonable options there as well, so yes, check there. I was MAYBE thinking about starting a swap of my own if I can't find one to join for my dates, so if you need help or can offer advice, I'm open. Any thoughts on including a toaster?

Let me know if you have an opening for my dates. I'm seiously interested.

I saw a 3.2 Cubic foot one at Sam's on-line for $129 + $22 shipping. A couple of other reasonable options there as well, so yes, check there. I was MAYBE thinking about starting a swap of my own if I can't find one to join for my dates, so if you need help or can offer advice, I'm open. Any thoughts on including a toaster?
I'm sorry, those dates HAVE been requested already. Unless there is a lot of interest expressed in a toaster we won't be including one. It may get hard to store a coffee pot and a toaster with the fridge.

I will also send out the "rules" of the swap once we have the fridge picked.

Great. Once you get it all worked out, contact aka-mad4themouse via PM to get added to the fridge swap sticky list. That will make it easier for people to find it.

Great. Once you get it all worked out, contact aka-mad4themouse via PM to get added to the fridge swap sticky list. That will make it easier for people to find it.

I'll be sure to do that. The details should be posted tonight, I'm just waiting for a link to the fridge that her husband can get!

I am interested in 9/19/09 - 9/29/09...
Please let me know if these dates are still available.
I also sent you a PM :yay:
Thanks~~~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter