• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FREE POP Fridge Swap! Fridge lost in 2010. Anyone interested in starting over?

Kadesha,
I have the fridge from August 30th - September 8th. I just wanted to let you know that I could do a face to face hand off with someone on the 7th since we will be checking in the a.m. on the 8th. If that date works for anyone.

Ok, thanks! I will make a note of that in case anyone needs that date!
Quick question! We aren't coffee drinkers and won't be needing a coffee machine but were curious, how will you be keeping the coffee maker with the fridge? Are you putting it in the box with the fridge? (Inside of the fridge, I would assume, for storage?) Or would the fridge swappers need to pick up and drop off two separate boxes at the luggage counter?
The last swap I was in had a coffee pot and it was put inside the fridge before the fridge was put back into the box. You only have to get one package from luggage services. Let me know if you are interested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdetloff
Kadesha,
I have the fridge from August 30th - September 8th. I just wanted to let you know that I could do a face to face hand off with someone on the 7th since we will be checking in the a.m. on the 8th. If that date works for anyone.

The last swap I was in had a coffee pot and it was put inside the fridge before the fridge was put back into the box. You only have to get one package from luggage services. Let me know if you are interested!

Hi there.. I will be at POP from Sept 6-13... so I can gladly do a face to face pickup/dropoff. Please let me know..as I have a child attending a class at Disney on that day...and I can work it out (times)with the previous person. Also.. can you send me any info I/you would need? This would be my first swap. Thanks!

littlefoots-
you could get the fridge starting on the 7th if you'd like. i will send you the info and please respond to let me know what you want to do. thanks

Hi Kadesha! I like the sounds of this fridge swap, and I'm pretty excited about having the option of a fridge on our trip. I still need to talk to my husband about it tonight, but I'm hoping to use the fridge from August 2nd-9th. I know you can't put me down until I'm confirmed, but I will talk to my DH tonight and see what he thinks! Just giving a heads up :thumbsup2

There are many people interested in a new fridge swap at Pop. I am willing to organize. This swap will begin June 5.

This is the fridge that we will be getting:
http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=127287 (color could possibly vary)

I will be taking a coffee maker with me and will leave it with the fridge upon checkout. I will not be charging for the coffee pot.

The first 13 swappers (including myself and MrsJones) would have to pay $12.00 each. This covers the cost of the fridge, sales tax, and paypal fees. I am not charging any money for packing tape or lysol wipes. I will take extra with me and leave them in the fridge. From then on out we will depend on swappers to help keep these supplies replenished.

If you are interested in the swap I will pm you the participant information and you must pm me back stating that you agree to the terms of the swap before your name will be added to the list. Once you agree, I will send you my paypal address and you will have 10 days to pay or next in line will be offered your dates. If you need longer please pm me and we will work something out. We'd like to go ahead and purchase within the next few weeks. After the fridge has been paid for the swap is free.

JUNE 2009
June 5-14: MrsJones *PAID
June 14-21: kadesha *PAID

JULY
July 8-16 Addicted2dizney *PAID
July 19-26 **pending response**

AUGUST
August 20-27: cmbonneville *pending payment
August 30-31: mdetloff *PAID

SEPTEMBER
September 1-8: mdetloff *PAID
September 12-19: wthchristi *pending payment
September 19-29: Mickeymaker2003 *PAID

OCTOBER
October 1-10: DisneyMomma81 *pending payment

Hi Kadesha! I like the sounds of this fridge swap, and I'm pretty excited about having the option of a fridge on our trip. I still need to talk to my husband about it tonight, but I'm hoping to use the fridge from August 2nd-9th. I know you can't put me down until I'm confirmed, but I will talk to my DH tonight and see what he thinks! Just giving a heads up :thumbsup2

Great! I'll hold on to the dates for your for a few days. I will send you the participant information and just get back to me soon and let me know! :)

Hi ..Thanks so much.. I got the info..and couldnt do a PM. Yes I agree to all the conditions you have set forth. PLease send me a PM on where to send funds too..and any other info you need from me. THANKS!!:banana:

We're doing great! We only need a few more swappers to have the fridge paid for!

We are working on a Jan 2010 trip. if the swap is still going, we would like in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter