FREE Pay It Forward Swap at Port Orleans- May-August WIDE open! LOTS OF OPENINGS!!

ok great, Ill pack a notebook too! Ive told a few ppl about this on another blog that are newer to disboards, hoping to get a few more on board. Im surprised no more have jumped on this really.

Ive got a bag of stuff packed and ready and keeping my eye out for other useful stuff. Only 23 days til we leave and 24 til we get to the happiest place on earth!!!!:banana:

ok I got a little notebook and some pens, snacks, toothbrushes, arm floaties for kids, I cant think of what else I have ready to go.

:cheer2::banana:I cant believe I leave in less that 3 weeks, so crazy:banana::cheer2:

disneymom,
thank you for getting the shoe box and the little things to add to the box. bumping up!

hi there,
We are going to be at POFQ Nov 29-Dec8. I would love to be a part of this!

Thank you for the warm welcome! :lovestruc :cheer2:

I don't know if its still planned to use a shoebox and move on up for this swap. but if you like on my week I can swap out with a duffel bag or tote bag/backpack? Might hold up better and there will be more room to add goodies for the next person?

Just an idea :)

This is kinda a bump but I got a question for those involved so far.

Since Im gonna be the first, would you others rather me use a box or a bag? I feel like the box makes the belongings more secure and dont have to worry about anything getting lost while it has to wait for the next person, yet a bag is more convenient for you to carry around. I dont care which, I can do either. Just let me know what you think.

I leave in 2 weeks!!!:banana:

This is kinda a bump but I got a question for those involved so far.

Since Im gonna be the first, would you others rather me use a box or a bag? I feel like the box makes the belongings more secure and dont have to worry about anything getting lost while it has to wait for the next person, yet a bag is more convenient for you to carry around. I dont care which, I can do either. Just let me know what you think.

I leave in 2 weeks!!!:banana:

I vote for box...I have visions of it being piled on top of in storage on some of our longer stretches w/ heavier boxes & things like packets of detergent, or squishy foods like cookies getting obliterated. KWIM? Not too worried about things falling out as long as the bag zips. A bag might also be harder to attach the next person's info on...just a thought.

I don't go for 5 1/2 more weeks, but it's flying by!! Was hoping for some more takers in this swap...where is everyone? LOL The value swaps filled up super fast...

disneymom- i am so excited for you and actually i am envious as you will be there before me. i cant wait myself. i wish i was there now!! :) i have been planning and looking forward to this trip all year!!

my vote is for a box but if the others feel a bag would be more convienent, that would be fine too!

ok, a box it will be then. I dont know why others arent jumpin on this either, I know the pop is a value, but come on, POR is a pretty happening place. hmmm, idk.

If you just copy the link in her posts, then add it to your signature and type whatever you want about it, that should work. Good idea, I added it to mine!

just want to send out a thankyou to avonlady for organizing this and disneymom for starting this. thank you very much ladies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter