FREE Pay It Forward Swap at Port Orleans- May-August WIDE open! LOTS OF OPENINGS!!

Well, it's official! Our box is lost yet again. Orlando, the manager, just emailed me after a search & said it is no where to be found at either resort. :(

For now...the swap is on hold. I hesitate to start a new one since our summer months are relatively open. Maybe someone would bring a new box (a small box) down with them in August when the dates are filled again. If we are able to continue, I think we may stick w/ French Quarter only...it seems to get lost only when it's at POR for some reason.

I've asked Orlando to keep me posted if it turns up...but until then, we're out of luck. :( Sorry all!

This is horrible news! I will be checking in at POFQ on 6/4 and was looking forward to 'paying it forward'. Hmm. Guess I will keep an eye on this thread for updates. :( :confused3

Well, it's official! Our box is lost yet again. Orlando, the manager, just emailed me after a search & said it is no where to be found at either resort. :(

For now...the swap is on hold. I hesitate to start a new one since our summer months are relatively open. Maybe someone would bring a new box (a small box) down with them in August when the dates are filled again. If we are able to continue, I think we may stick w/ French Quarter only...it seems to get lost only when it's at POR for some reason.

I've asked Orlando to keep me posted if it turns up...but until then, we're out of luck. :( Sorry all!

I believe that as of right now I am the first person in August (8/6-8/13). If our box hasn't been found (hope I'm wrong) or no one has started a new box by then (I hope they do though!) I will start a small box while I am there.

I arrive on August 1st. I would be more than happy to check on the boxes availability to see if they can find it. Take it, make sure it is cleaned out of old stuff, and put in any extra's we may have. I am traveling with teenagers, but I always have stuff unopened and leftover. I can bring tape to fix the box and if it needs stickers or markers (as in to recognize the box, not a marker per say).

If you would like me to do this, please PM me all the information I need.

I would need to know what it looks like, where to locate it, how you want it fixed up, and I think since we are staying through the sixth, if the next person is coming before 4pm, I could do a personal hand-off.

PLEASE PM ME if you want me to do this, I will most likely forget about the thread, PM is the best way to contact me.

Well, here i am again! We are headed to WDW for our 4th time I believe since this PIF has began. My dates are 7/27-8/6. I would be happy to get ahold of the box, if it is around, (I have yet to actually receive the box in the other 3 visits) and IF I get the box will be happy to pass it along to the next perosn who arrives before I leave.

Please PM me the details on the box, is it still around? Do we have a clue where it is if it is being stored?

Thanks!

Box is still missing. :(

If anyone would like to get a new one started, that's fine by me...just let me know & then let the swapper after you know that there will be a box to pick up & get the communications flowing again between swappers. :) When we started the first time we had a simple shoe box sized swap which grew & grew & grew. (If we do start again, let's stay away from the green rubbermaid which is apparently the same type of boxes they use in the luggage department.)

The list is still up on page 1 of all upcoming hopeful swappers.

I will start it back up in November when I go down if no one does before then.

Box is still missing. :(

If anyone would like to get a new one started, that's fine by me...just let me know & then let the swapper after you know that there will be a box to pick up & get the communications flowing again between swappers. :) When we started the first time we had a simple shoe box sized swap which grew & grew & grew. (If we do start again, let's stay away from the green rubbermaid which is apparently the same type of boxes they use in the luggage department.)

The list is still up on page 1 of all upcoming hopeful swappers.

I will start it back up in November when I go down if no one does before then.

We are taking a duffle bag of misc. stuff for our trip. We had planned on just tossing the bag at the end of our vacation. If the next person wants our left overs just let me know. It will have bathroom misc., snack and breakfast foods, and who knows what else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter