FREE Pay It Forward Swap at Port Orleans- May-August WIDE open! LOTS OF OPENINGS!!

Just want to let you know I added a link to this thread on the PIF at the POP Swap thread. Feel free to add a link to the other PIF Swaps in your thread. Enjoy your trip everyone! :goodvibes

Great idea! I will definitely do that! :) Thanks.

I just got back from POR and got the swap started! I hope someone can find use for the items we put in there and while I wasnt able to meet face to face with lisam427, I did leave the box for her at the check in area and I know she got it. I hope this keeps going and everyone has some fun with it! We had a great trip, no rain, a little hot, but it is Sept in FL! DH says now that we will probably go back in March too! :banana:

hi everyone. just got back yesterday. we had a great time. what a beautiful resort. everything was great.

disneymom-glad u had a wonderful time. i defenetly got the box. loved how u decorated it with mickey ears.

avonlady-i left the box for you at concierge just right before i left. all of your information was written on it. you should have no problems.

Back so soon, Lisa? That went quick!! :( Glad you had a great time!!

I'll leave a box report when I get back. :) 12 days!! :wizard:

avonlady!! i am so excited for you!! dont you have a few more days for your trip. you are going at a great time. you get to go during the food and wine festival ( i think). please give us a trip report when you get back.

2 more sleeps & we are there!! I was just making shirts for the kids that say "Surprise!! We are going to Disney World!" Maybe someone at the airport will read it out loud. LOL They have no idea! DD4 knows we're going on a "surprise family secret vacation" but not where. :) Can't wait to see her face. DS is only almost 1...he doesn't know or care. LOL

We're definitely going to F&W MULTIPLE times. LOL I'll give the full report when we get back!!

:welcome: going2disney :welcome:

Had to remove Monica since I got no response to my PM's requesting her info...I'm assuming she was no longer interested in our little swap. Going2disney stepped in at the right time to fill the spot! :cool1:

One more day! One more day! So much to do & so little time!! AAAAHHHHHH :headache:

I hope all is going well with those who have upcomming trips to POR, I wanted to jump on here and see how the pay it forward is going, hope to hear an update soon.

I booked our next trip to POR the other day and I hope that by the time we return there this PIF is going well still. I would like to go ahead and requet the dates March 13-20th 2010. We will be at POR, of course, and Im already keeping an eye out for some neat things to add to it this go around.

Keep me in mind as that those days get posted please, thanks!

I'm back. :( :sad1: So sad. I cried like a baby leaving MK last night. LOL Worse than my 4 y/o DD!!

The box is alive & well. The CM gave it to me when I checked in. I dropped it off this afternoon for our next swapper.

Thanks to whomever left the toothbrushes!! I used one. LOL Forgot to pack DD's brush. LOL

I added: Mickey & Ariel swimmies for the pool, some ponchos, some Disney packaged raisins...can't remember what else. LOL I wrote all about everything the book.

Weather was AMAZING!! Hot...but absolutely NO rain...hence the unused ponchos. LOL Had a great time...already planning 2010. Thinking Nov/Dec. :) Never seen the Christmas decorations.

I'm back. :( :sad1: So sad. I cried like a baby leaving MK last night. LOL Worse than my 4 y/o DD!!

The box is alive & well. The CM gave it to me when I checked in. I dropped it off this afternoon for our next swapper.

Thanks to whomever left the toothbrushes!! I used one. LOL Forgot to pack DD's brush. LOL

I added: Mickey & Ariel swimmies for the pool, some ponchos, some Disney packaged raisins...can't remember what else. LOL I wrote all about everything the book.

Weather was AMAZING!! Hot...but absolutely NO rain...hence the unused ponchos. LOL Had a great time...already planning 2010. Thinking Nov/Dec. :) Never seen the Christmas decorations.

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a good trip to DW and you leave DW about like my DH does! He always ends up crying our last day, but tries to hide it :rotfl: Im glad the box it going good and you found some use for some items. I had some water wings to put in there too but some how they got out of the box and I didnt know until I got home and unpacked! Im already keeping an eye out for items for he next go around. I can wait to get back, about 5 months til we are back at POR!! :banana:

glad you both had a great time. also glad to see the swap is going well. i added a small first aid kit, whole box of sealed of peach iced tea packets, and something else (can't remember). thank you ladies for allowing me to be part of the swap. it was awesome getting the box. it just added to the disney magic.

i'd like to go back, just not sure when. i am debating between 2 offers. i just got a pin code for a $500 gift card if go i think sometime in april-may. my daughters birthday is in april. if we go then i'll be able to the birthday promotion for her and the gift card using the pin code.

this last trip i booked the bounceback offer for next year with free dining for the first week in sept (por of course). dd wants to go to culinary school to be a chef. she asked if next year we could possibly make to food and wine festival. i am thinking of changing my reservation to the end of september. over the weekend i have to crunch some numbers and see what would be the better deal. when i do decide when exactly we r going again, i would like to be involved in the swap.

thank you both for starting and organizing this swap!!!! :thanks: you ladies rock!!!

glad you both had a great time. also glad to see the swap is going well. i added a small first aid kit, whole box of sealed of peach iced tea packets, and something else (can't remember). thank you ladies for allowing me to be part of the swap. it was awesome getting the box. it just added to the disney magic.

i'd like to go back, just not sure when. i am debating between 2 offers. i just got a pin code for a $500 gift card if go i think sometime in april-may. my daughters birthday is in april. if we go then i'll be able to the birthday promotion for her and the gift card using the pin code.

this last trip i booked the bounceback offer for next year with free dining for the first week in sept (por of course). dd wants to go to culinary school to be a chef. she asked if next year we could possibly make to food and wine festival. i am thinking of changing my reservation to the end of september. over the weekend i have to crunch some numbers and see what would be the better deal. when i do decide when exactly we r going again, i would like to be involved in the swap.

thank you both for starting and organizing this swap!!!! :thanks: you ladies rock!!!

We are booked again for March 13-20th as I have mentioned! I heard recently about the $500 promo and I was wondering all the details. If someone has the time to pass them my way, Ide greatly appreciate it. DH called and they said they could do that for him, but it wasnt offered durring our trip in March, but really May or June would be better for us anyways, then the kids wouldnt have to miss school again for Disney!

I am under the impression that WDW will not be offering the B day free ticket again next year. I see that you may be wanting to take advantage of that, it has now been replaced with give a day get a day at Disney promo. Maybe look into that and you both can get a free day! GL with deciding when to go back!

pixleyyy!!!:tinker: welcome to our swap!! glad u joined us.:cheer2:

disneymom-please pm me your e-mail address. i will forward you the pin code/ e-mail i received if you'd like.

Our reservation has changed in November, so we can't take part in the swap.

November 4

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter