FREE Microsoft Student 2006 ($99 value)

I got the email too, I was very surprised to have received it......I accidently deleted it cause I thought it was junk mail and had to restore the email.

MommyBoo! said:
Got it in the mail today. It came in a small, plain white cardboard mailer.
ohhhh....I'll have to watch for it. I was just thinking yesterday it should (hopefully) be coming soon. Have you tried it out, and is it worth what you paid for it? ;)

gr8ful4Him said:
ohhhh....I'll have to watch for it. I was just thinking yesterday it should (hopefully) be coming soon. Have you tried it out, and is it worth what you paid for it? ;)

Haven't tried it yet; I'm sure DS will tomorrow. I'm also sure it's worth every penny. ;) :teeth:

I got mine on Monday, took it and gave it to my DS's school. I have not talked to the computer teacher yet to see how they like it. I am glad they can put it on all the computer at the school for all the kids.

I had unsubscribed from this thread when nobody was receiving it.... but my mom got hers! I had ordered it for her because she teaches (and I didn't need it), and she was talking about it the other day on the phone. I asked her where she got it and she said she didn't remember "showing any interest", but it came in the mail and thanked her for doing so :rotfl:

Cool! :goodvibes

I missed out on this and would really like to have one. If anyone doesn't use theirs would you mind passing it on for DD? Thanks.

Would someone please post if you find another offer like this one?? I would have loved to have gotten a copy of this program for my DSs! TIA!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter