FREE Microsoft Student 2006 ($99 value)

Thanks to the OP!
I did this late last night....or what is early this morning :confused3 Persistence paid off...I got through to the website after refreshing a few times and then had to also hit submit quite a few times before it gave me the confirmation page. I told my dh this morning and he said he was going to buy it at Staples last week for $80 but didn't *phew* What a savings! :banana:

Has anyone received their copy yet? It has been 3+ weeks.

my3kids said:
Has anyone received??
I haven't yet, but hopefully it'll come soon. My reciept said it would be shipped within 14 days, but it's been 18 since I ordered. Hmmmm...maybe they sent it el cheapo mail and it's just coming via horseback? ;)

Or not coming at all is my guess :( I sent an email inquiry as the receipt said, but didn't get a reoly to the email. This is not looking good.

Well, it's only been two and a half weeks and there was a holiday in that time. And the confirmation states that it would be shipped within 14 business days, which could mean that they wouldn't ship until today. So, I think we should give it a little more time. :)

bumping to see if any of the earliest orders (8/21-22) have arrived yet.

The website for this no longer exists. It comes up "Page cannot be found". I guess they figured they didn't need to have the "this promo's over" page up anymore. :confused3
I just emailed msstudent@interactservices.com with my reference number... I'll let you know if I receive any response.

tnhillbilly said:
Hello,
I emailed them on the 8th with the reference number and still have not got a reply.
Hopefully this isn't a sign that we're just not getting it. Of course, if that is the case, they could at least have the decency to tell us!

I've emailed twice with no response.

;) I am outraged! I paid absolutely nothing for the product and I have not gotten it yet! My husband works hard for my money and to not spend it and not receive the product is just shameful. ;) It's a conspiracy!

my3kids said:
I've emailed twice with no response.

;) I am outraged! I paid absolutely nothing for the product and I have not gotten it yet! My husband works hard for my money and to not spend it and not receive the product is just shameful. ;) It's a conspiracy!

hmmm...the old phrase "you can't get something for nothing" comes to mind. :rolleyes:

gr8ful4Him said:
hmmm...the old phrase "you can't get something for nothing" comes to mind. :rolleyes:

Did you not see my ;) . hmmmm it was a JOKE.... :rolleyes:

my3kids said:
Did you not see my ;) . hmmmm it was a JOKE.... :rolleyes:
Yeah, I know you were joking around and I actually got a chuckle from your humor! ...sorry
I just hope they don't sell all of our information to thousands of other retailers so they can fill our in-boxes with their junk and inadverdantly crash our computers so we won't be able to get more "free" items or come to the DisBoards anymore :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter