Free! HOP on POP 2009 FD Fridge SWAP - 07/18/10 - 08/13/2010 Avail!

Pop said the fridge is currently unclaimed? Hope all is good...I have it now under Kim Kkhworth's name.

Pop 'claimed' that there was no fridge in storage for me on 2 days when I asked. :scared1:
I left it another few days and it 'magically' appeared! :wizard: The box and everything in it were in fantastic condition so a big thank-you to you. :worship:
Now on with the :laundy: whilst planning my next visit. :surfweb:

Pop 'claimed' that there was no fridge in storage for me on 2 days when I asked. :scared1:
I left it another few days and it 'magically' appeared! :wizard: The box and everything in it were in fantastic condition so a big thank-you to you. :worship:
Now on with the :laundy: whilst planning my next visit. :surfweb:

So sorry for the trouble!! Glad you got to use it for part of the visit at least! Let's hope that's the last of the trouble for a while...I know Piper Pizazz also couldn't find it, but I think that was because you had it still and I just wasn't aware.

Since we leave early Saturday morning, I will probably check in with you Friday to see if Piperpizzaz was able to locate it or not, so I will know what to expect when we get there Saturday evening. ;)

Since we leave early Saturday morning, I will probably check in with you Friday to see if Piperpizzaz was able to locate it or not, so I will know what to expect when we get there Saturday evening. ;)

I'm out of town tomorrow-through Friday, will be back late Friday night. I did leave a message on PiperPizzaz's cell phone so hopefully I'll hear back from her one way or the other

OK, seem to be having some trouble...Message said we have a box, but no fridge? Waiting on details...

NO Fridge :( they have the box and the green papers shown with swap name on it, but no fridge??? how did webb-rileys leave it listed? it is not in my name?????

I left it in the box with Kim's name on it. :confused3 (It's a great fridge but honestly not worth the fees for transporting it to UK, lol)

When I heard from Piper, she had trouble locating it. But Pop had called me indicating it was unclaimed (must have had my number from the green sheet) and told Web Riley that it wasn't there. So Webb Riley got it (obviously at this point), just late. I don't know yet if Piper was able to pick it up, but I assume from her last PM that she was...Not sure how the fridge could have been separated from the box. Luggage services haven't contacted me yet other than the initial call indicating it was unclaimed. It was a large black fridge, toaster, coffee pot and other supplies were all inside the fridge. Hope it gets found/figured out soon! I will let you know if I hear anything

Piperpizzaz was not able to locate it either-got a text from her this morning. Webb-Riley-do you recall how you left the name on the fridge? According to pop, all that is in luggage services is the empty box??? Sorry guys! still no luck :(

I put Kim's name on all 4 sides of the box and drew a mickey head as the dot above the i in 'kim'. Everything was placed back in the box and returned to luggage services. I'm feeling awful that it has gone missing. :sad1:

I put Kim's name on all 4 sides of the box and drew a mickey head as the dot above the i in 'kim'. Everything was placed back in the box and returned to luggage services. I'm feeling awful that it has gone missing. :sad1:

I wish I knew what to tell you guys. I'm not hearing anything good. I know they sometimes get lost and turn up again, but never heard of the fridge being separated from the box. So there is no identify information on the fridge I'm guessing. At least we can id what's inside if it's ever found. We did so well for so long I'm still hoping a little disney magic happens and it turns up again soon. Sometimes another swap gets the wrong fridge so there is still a chance it will be found soon...

Sorry, guys! I asked 4 different days, mutliple times per day. Oene day, a nice CM offered an unclaimed fridge for us to use til this one is found. It was delivered bbut didnt work. :( I have tried hard to locate it!

Thanks Kim! I am comin Wednesday. I will try too. Hopefully it will turn up.;) I will update everyone Wednesday.
Kelly

OK~I *just* got home. Sorry, guys......I tried REALLY hard to get the fridge. :confused: I hope LuckyGirl has better luck than I did....maybe she will be *lucky*! ;)

Sorry for all of the typos....I was posting from my phone in the last several posts, mostly late at night. :rolleyes1

OK~I *just* got home. Sorry, guys......I tried REALLY hard to get the fridge. :confused: I hope LuckyGirl has better luck than I did....maybe she will be *lucky*! ;)

Sorry for all of the typos....I was posting from my phone in the last several posts, mostly late at night. :rolleyes1

So sorry it didn't work out and that you had to go through all that trouble for nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter