• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free! HOP on POP 2009 FD Fridge SWAP - 07/18/10 - 08/13/2010 Avail!

So sorry it didn't work out and that you had to go through all that trouble for nothing.

Oh, goodness....don't be sorry! And it was no trouble. I was willing to do it! I really wanted to find the fridge, not just for my sake, but to keep the swap going!

Sorry all! :confused3 I found out from luggage services that they sent all unclaimed items to lost and found last week, and when we talked to lost and found, they had no fridges. Of course, my theory is that they hate these swaps, and will take any opportunity to get rid of one. Looks like we are out of luck.:mad:

LG~I think you may be right! I have been reading on some other Pop Swaps, and *several* of them have gone missing. :sad1:

Also, at one point there was quite a stir between 2 swaps when one was accidently given the other swaps fridge and would not return it, even after they knew which swap it belonged to. :scared1:

LG~I think you may be right! I have been reading on some other Pop Swaps, and *several* of them have gone missing. :sad1:

Also, at one point there was quite a stir between 2 swaps when one was accidently given the other swaps fridge and would not return it, even after they knew which swap it belonged to. :scared1:

So sorry guys, I wish I knew more about what happened!

Some of us upcoming swappers on this swap were able to get some open slots on the following swap http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1882042.

The swap's leader had to drop out due to family medical issues and they are looking for someone to take her place to keep the swap going. They also have some open slots as well.

Just an FYI if anyone wants to volunteer to lead that swap or check out the available dates if they still need a fridge for their trip.

Hi, I am traveling to the POP Century resort and will be there from 2/19-2/26. I would like to avail the fridge for that duration, if still available.
Thanks!

Our Gold Star fridge has disappeared. Can you please be on the look out in case it got mixed up with one of the other swaps!
It used to have paper Gold Stars taped to the box but I have not been able to determine if they are still on there. Someone was kind enough to get a box from UHaul since the old one had fallen apart. When I used it last it was the kind of moving box you can hang clothes in. It also had a coffee pot and toaster but those were inside the fridge. It is one of the bigger "college" type fridges with a separate freezer. The fridge is black, it also had gold stars taped to it. I also had a laminated "If Found please call Sandi"
IMG_2652nophon.jpg

Please contact me if you think you have seen it. Thank you.

Trying for a last minute fridge swap request for January 4-13, 2012. Don't have enough posts yet to PM.

Laura
:worship:

The fridge has been missing for months. Good luck finding a running swap. Most of them have lost their fridge. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter