Free! HOP on POP 2009 FD Fridge SWAP - 07/18/10 - 08/13/2010 Avail!

Why is Aug/September soooo popular that everyone's dates are overlapping, but everyone's got spots in July. Anybody know what the crowds were like last year during free dining compared to some of the summer dates?

Thanks to Trish for her very prompt payment! We're half way to having the fridge paid after only a week! Now if we can get some confirmations going in July we should be all set!

I am looking for a fridge swap for our stay at Pop for Sept 13-21st...I have sent you a PM hoping to hear from you when you get time.

Thanks,
Sherry

I sent you a PM, I think we can easily make that work if you're interested in swapping back on the evening of the 19th.

For anyone looking for a fridge at Pop Century for the month of July 2009 or other possible dates here is a link for a swap that will be filling up fast so hurry. ]

UKVermonter
Are you trying to steal our July swappers? We need our slots filled for July as well!

Still no confirmation on any July dates so we're wide open for July upto Mid-August

I can't PM you...I don't have enough post count but I'm a definite for the July 6-10. I'll be sending a paypal payment this week and if you PM me your email I can give you the confirmation #'s and other info. Thanks!!!

I can't PM you...I don't have enough post count but I'm a definite for the July 6-10. I'll be sending a paypal payment this week and if you PM me your email I can give you the confirmation #'s and other info. Thanks!!!

Bellasmami,
Don't worry, you're all good. I Pm'd you my email address. You're half way there to being able to PM. We have no other request for July yet, so not much competition out there for spaces right now! Must be too hot for the rest of them in July? You'd think that would be good incentive for a fridge!

Julie Marie

Bellasmami,
Don't worry, you're all good. I Pm'd you my email address. You're half way there to being able to PM. We have no other request for July yet, so not much competition out there for spaces right now! Must be too hot for the rest of them in July? You'd think that would be good incentive for a fridge!

Julie Marie

Great thanks!!!:)

Jill,
I e-mailed you some basic information. Let me know if you have any questions. Once I get your info, I'll update you to confirmed.

We're glad to have you! Since you may be starting us out on the Swap, any chance you have a digital camera so you can take a picture of the fridge/box when its delivered? We gots lots of time before then, and we may even pick up an earlier swapper, but was just thinking it would be nice if we could have a picture of the fridge/box so luggage services knows what to look for when we need to pick it up from there.

We're glad to have you! Since you may be starting us out on the Swap, any chance you have a digital camera so you can take a picture of the fridge/box when its delivered? We gots lots of time before then, and we may even pick up an earlier swapper, but was just thinking it would be nice if we could have a picture of the fridge/box so luggage services knows what to look for when we need to pick it up from there.

Sure can. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter