Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by black562, Jul 15, 2013.

1. ChattaDIS

ChattaDIS Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if I could pool the 4 2-day park tickets I would have to buy and use their values for two annual passes?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

:welcome:

You will have to book a split stay. A room only reservation for the 9th and 10th, and then a FD package for the 11th-the 17th. You can get the total amount of ticket days needed with your FD package and then pick the tickets up at guest relations the first day you want to do a park (unless that day would be the 11th, then you would get them when you check in for your FD stay). This may require you to change rooms, but if you link the reservations, you have a strong chance of remaining in the same room. Just pack a suitcase with everything you all need for the first couple of nights. That way, if you have to move it will go quicker.

4. jade88

jade88 Earning My Ears

The 27th too. Can't wait to see the headless horseman!

5. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

No, you can only use one ticket towards each AP, but you can keep the other two tickets until it's time to renew and use them then. :goodvibes

6. jade88

jade88 Earning My Ears

Disney themselves have not officially confirmed these dates though right? Should wait until Disney confirms the extension before i switch my room?

7. extremeplanner

extremeplanner Mouseketeer

Waiting patiently.....or not......for the 29th! :cool1:

8. bshoopy

bshoopy Earning My Ears

Thanks for your help! We are spending our 10th wedding anniversary in WDW!

9. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

You're welcome! Happy early anniversary! :goodvibes

10. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

But would you have to add the non expiry option to these tickets? Say for instance if we got the two day tickets for the FD ( we have AP's) how could we use them in May to renew our AP's? Sorry , my brain can't wrap my head around this!:rotfl2:

11. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

No ticket is activated until it goes through a turnstyle. the four unused tickets will be good for years as long as they remain unused until you wish to actually use them.

12. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

WOW!!! I love all this action on the thread!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

WHOOP!!! I am so happy we can all finally hear something!!! It has been a long few months but I have thoroughly enjoyed hanging with all my new DIS friends!:grouphug:

Yeah!!! We made it to the ANNOUCEMENT!!! It has been a long rode...:dance3::dance3: I am only a little crazy now!!:thumbsup2

I don't know the answer to your question but am in awe of your trip!!! Fun!:cheer2:

baaahaaa:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

13. Tinker12

Tinker12 Mouseketeer

This may have been asked earlier and I'm soooo excited about the GP offer, that I may have missed the answer.... here it goes!

I still have a balance to pay on our currently booked vacation. I have not used my Disney Visa on this but I do have it. If I call Disney the day that Disney Visa offer comes out .. how will this work? Can I only put $200 charge on the card and still be able to use the Disney discount before the GP offer? :confused3

14. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

So would we just use our AP's to enter parks and when we come home be sure to keep the other KTTW cards with the 2 day tickets on them? But we could still use those for dining? Thanks for all your help.:)

15. o0quirkygirl0o

o0quirkygirl0o just a little mischievous

POR RR books way slower than their standard rooms. When I booked (super late) with the PIN for FD I had to switch from a standard room to a RR in order to get FD. On the other hand, if your week is super popular, there will be less availability all around. What week are you going?

16. Dsnyless in Seattle

Dsnyless in Seattle Earning My Ears

Yes, bummer for us west coast folks, but SO excited to get FD for our dates, which were only scheduled as such because of the valuable info we got here previously... Glad, too, for the tension-relieving leak! Thanks so much, Joe! To all of you who are happily up at 7am on the 1st, comfortably drinking your coffee while on hold, happily listening to pirates sing "Yo ho, yo ho...", think of me - snoring into the phone at 4:00 in the middle of the night.

17. ThisIsTheYear

ThisIsTheYear Too far from Mickey!<br><a href="http://www.disboa

We are checking in at AoA 11/3 also. Did you get a pin for that discount? I'm just checking if I missed anything. Lol

18. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Don't make any switches until the release date. You never know what may happen, what may book up, how much availability...etc. Plus, you'll have to call that morning anyway, so might as well just wait and do it all in one go.

19. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Yes, you'll just be asked to put $200 on the card.

20. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Wow, we already have over 13,000 views on this thread since this morning. That's absolutely staggering.

21. MrsRoboto

MrsRoboto Earning My Ears

Here's my question...

My parents and my family are currently booked in 2 Little Mermaid rooms. We'd been planning on switching to POP if FD came out, but I just priced it out for an AoA suite and if we shared with my parents it would only cost us $95 more. If I upgrade to a suite for all of us and my dad cancels his reservation, does he get his $200 deposit back?

On that note, it would be 4 adults, 2 kids, and 1 baby. Since the baby is under 3, the 7 of us could all stay in one suite, correct?

TIA!