Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!

Where will the booking codes be released to take advantage of this offer on Aug 1st?

2 years ago I tried to apply a new offer to my reservation and didn't know the "code" and the CM on the phone was unable to tell me the code...

This happened to me a few years ago too...I was sure the CM knew all about the discount but was just playing dumb and insisted I give her the actual three letter discount code. Fortunately it was posted all over the DIS so I was able to look it up. But since it was 3 a.m. local time, I really wasn't in the mood...

I can't decide what to do! We're already booked with FD for mid-September, got all my ADRs including BOG, but I've always been a little bit concerned about hurricanes, rain, heat and humidity during that time. But, I'm really excited about the low crowds in September. ARGH! What to do, what to do? Of course DH is no help at all, he just said if you want to change to October, we'll change to October. Luckily, I haven't bought our plane tickets yet for September. I'll think about it....:rolleyes:

I wouldn't worry much about hurricanes. Even if one hits, you're in the center of the state and their resorts are built for it. The weather on the morning following a hurricane is absolutely perfect too. However, it's unlikely to happen. What is likely to happen are some of the lowest crowds of the year, even with free dining it's quite low after the drop off following labor day.

So just to be sure before i make the switch, the POP Resort's standard room is eligible for this free dining promotion?

Can someone explain the early booking with the Disney visa, I currently have a package booked and paid for with gift cards (thank you Target friends and family). So for me to add free dining early do I have to put $200 on my visa or will they just add it because I have it? Thanks

So we already have airfare booked for 11/28 (Thanksgiving Day) thru 12/7 but haven't reserved a package yet.

Now we are thinking of changing our flight to 11/23, checking in on the last day of FD, and staying thru 12/7 for two solid weeks with 14 days of free dining.

Is that thinking correct? The max park tickets would be 10 days, but as long as we check in on the last day of FD we will get FD for up to 14 nights, right?

Can someone explain the early booking with the Disney visa, I currently have a package booked and paid for with gift cards (thank you Target friends and family). So for me to add free dining early do I have to put $200 on my visa or will they just add it because I have it? Thanks

Since it is already paid off, they will probably just verify that your have a DV by asking for your card number. There is a chance they will refund $200 back to one of your gift cards and have you make a DV payment, but I doubt it. You did save your cards, right? I hope you did! Did you pay for a dining plan or just room and tix?

I wouldn't worry much about hurricanes. Even if one hits, you're in the center of the state and their resorts are built for it. The weather on the morning following a hurricane is absolutely perfect too. However, it's unlikely to happen. What is likely to happen are some of the lowest crowds of the year, even with free dining it's quite low after the drop off following labor day.

Thanks! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna keep September, for one thing we're really hopped up about our trip beginning in only 2 months. :) My main concern about a hurricane is a delayed flight either to or home from Orlando, but I'll buy flight insurance when I finally get around to actually booking the airfare. I've been putting it off in anticipation of possibly switching to October. You do realize, don't you, that now I'm second guessing our trip thanks to you! :rotfl2: We've been twice in October in recent years and both times the weather was positively perfect. But I'm sticking with September. I think. Maybe. :crazy2:

smitch425 said:
Bummer! We should be picked up by ME around 12:45pm or so that day, so we'll be around the resort for a little while. :goodvibes

Our flight is at 7:30. I think we'll be landing in Orlando around 10 and getting ME to POP. So maybe we'll cross paths :)

How sad..booked Dec 1st to Dec 11th and was so hoping for free dining..wonder why this week is darn popular if historically it is meant to be one of the slowest times to visit?? Can't be all to do with Pop Warner if normally this week is offered for free dining..

Does this mean also ruling out any kind of room discount for the same period?

So we already have airfare booked for 11/28 (Thanksgiving Day) thru 12/7 but haven't reserved a package yet.

Now we are thinking of changing our flight to 11/23, checking in on the last day of FD, and staying thru 12/7 for two solid weeks with 14 days of free dining.

Is that thinking correct? The max park tickets would be 10 days, but as long as we check in on the last day of FD we will get FD for up to 14 nights, right?

Up to 14 nights. I am officially jealous! :rotfl: Don't forget that you could add the WP&M option if you want to fill in the non park days. That would give you 10 entries to things like water parks, Disney Quest, and mini-golf. :goodvibes

Since it is already paid off, they will probably just verify that your have a DV by asking for your card number. There is a chance they will refund $200 back to one of your gift cards and have you make a DV payment, but I doubt it. You did save your cards, right? I hope you did! Did you pay for a dining plan or just room and tix?

Hi, Yes saved all the cards, just paid for room and tix so hopefully can just add free dining. If they refund $200 to gift cards and charge it to my visa it'll be aggravating to find the exact cards out of 51 gift cards but I"ll sure do it.

We are planning on staying Nov 9 - 17 at POR. Will we be eligible to get FD? We are hoping to be able to book with FD.

Up to 14 nights. I am officially jealous! :rotfl: Don't forget that you could add the WP&M option if you want to fill in the non park days. That would give you 10 entries to things like water parks, Disney Quest, and mini-golf. :goodvibes

Great idea Smitch!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter