Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!! (And a whole lot more) ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K. I feel better. If there are this many of us, and that is not including the general population, that are having this issue, they are going to have to fix it. There would be very few left eligible for magic bands!

You should be able to call tech support and get it fixed. I was able to, and it wasn't hard (didn't take long at all....was off MDE before I was off the phone with them). If you call and the person says they can't, hang up and call back to get somebody else. :thumbsup2

Is it weird that on MDE (on my phone & computer, both with the app & Safari), it only shows 2 of the 3 of us have 5 day PH as part of our MYWP? Me & the 4 yr old. You'd think it would be me & DH!! When I called (either asking about FD or when we got it....I don't remember), the CM said we all had tix.

MDE also does not show FD. I'm pretty sure it usually doesn't (I've only seen it when I click the link in my confirmation email.

Good grief. I've never seen something so buggy and confusing :-/.

In 60 days we will be checking into POFQ :). Was going to check in on line but MDE only has an option for me to do it not my sis. Will have to see if there is a way to accomplish check in for us both as its doubtful she would even know how to log in.

Well, if I go by "business days" (which is not specified) today would be day 7, otherwise it's day 10. Even though I sent a second email, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that they mean business days, and wait until tomorrow without contact before I become fuming. Hopefully I hear from them today, so you can finally stop listening to me gripe about it!! :thumbsup2

Well, if I go by "business days" (which is not specified) today would be day 7, otherwise it's day 10. Even though I sent a second email, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that they mean business days, and wait until tomorrow without contact before I become fuming. Hopefully I hear from them today, so you can finally stop listening to me gripe about it!! :thumbsup2

You've checked your spam folder, right? And your caller ID? I'm really surprised it has taken this long, but maybe they are trying to find the recording of the call to the CM. Did you give them details as to the time of the call?

You've checked your spam folder, right? And your caller ID? I'm really surprised it has taken this long, but maybe they are trying to find the recording of the call to the CM. Did you give them details as to the time of the call?

I check my spam a few times a day. And unless I got a call when my phone was out of service or something and they didnt leave a voicemail, then I have not received a call. I didnt tell them the exact time of the call, but I stated it happened the day of the email. If that's what they're doing, why haven't they contacted me to tell me and/or ask for more info? Ya know? Making an upset person wait doesn't help the situation that's for sure

You should be able to call tech support and get it fixed. I was able to, and it wasn't hard (didn't take long at all....was off MDE before I was off the phone with them). If you call and the person says they can't, hang up and call back to get somebody else. :thumbsup2

What is the correct number for tech support? Or just call the general line and ask for them? Thanks for the help

Also has anyone gotten a refund from their cancelled 2nd res yet?? Or does it really take the 1 to 2 billing cycles the tell you?? Thanks

what is the correct number for tech support? Or just call the general line and ask for them? Thanks for the help

also has anyone gotten a refund from their cancelled 2nd res yet?? Or does it really take the 1 to 2 billing cycles the tell you?? Thanks

In case anyone is interested:

----
Purchase a PhotoPass CD and get 30 5x7 prints for free! CD must be purchased online at DisneyPhotoPass.com. Offer expires at 11:59pm PST on 9/1/13. Use code 30FREEPRINTS after putting one Photo CD and 30 5x7 prints in your cart. Offer cannot be combined with any pre-purchases or other discounts.

-----
As far as FD & MDE, I've never had it show up since it was added. I wonder if it only shows if the offer is valid when you book? Maybe it's just a glitch??

In case anyone is interested:

----
Purchase a PhotoPass CD and get 30 5x7 prints for free! CD must be purchased online at DisneyPhotoPass.com. Offer expires at 11:59pm PST on 9/1/13. Use code 30FREEPRINTS after putting one Photo CD and 30 5x7 prints in your cart. Offer cannot be combined with any pre-purchases or other discounts.

-----
As far as FD & MDE, I've never had it show up since it was added. I wonder if it only shows if the offer is valid when you book? Maybe it's just a glitch??

After I blew up my account trying to do a BOG fp, when IT was fixing my account I mentioned the FD never showing in my account. She said it was a known problem that for some reason MDE is having problems showing all of certain packages. She said not to worry, it shows the FD in my account on their end. But they are aware of the problem with some not showing in MDE for some. It's glitchy. And I had 6!!! :scared1: 10day PH tickets showing for me and my husband LOL! So they are supposed to be fixing that to :lmao: To bad I don't get those for free huh?! ;)

After I blew up my account trying to do a BOG fp, when IT was fixing my account I mentioned the FD never showing in my account. She said it was a known problem that for some reason MDE is having problems showing all of certain packages. She said not to worry, it shows the FD in my account on their end. But they are aware of the problem with some not showing in MDE for some. It's glitchy. And I had 6!!! :scared1: 10day PH tickets showing for me and my husband LOL! So they are supposed to be fixing that to :lmao: To bad I don't get those for free huh?! ;)

Haha!!!

Good to know it's just a glitch, albeit a kind of frustrating one. Wonder when they are going to have it running smoothly? I know it's a minor cog in the Disney machine but it kind of reflects poorly on their system as a whole. I think they rush their innovations too much.

MDE just let me make Fastpass+ selections for my entire stay. Even gave me bonus selections some days. Could this mean Magicbands are coming to AoA in September??? I am thinking, yes.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Having all those extra tickets show up on the website doesn't really matter, does it? I have a ton under my reservation as well but figured that it didn't affect anything.

So, I thought I'd ask this group, since y'all are the most knowledgeable.......... my FD has never shown up on MDE, which, i see posted above is a known issue, even to Disney tech support. So, I'm not worried about that at all.

My question is :confused3 : my MDE is showing a 6 day PH pass for each of us (which is correct), however, there is no ticket/pass number for any of these 6 day PH passes. Is that normal? :confused3 Is the ticket/pass number assigned upon check-in? If that is the case, would the ticket/pass number be assigned upon ONLINE check-in? :confused3

I guess the reason I'm worrying about all of this is because of the possibility of Magic Bands, because, don't you have to have your ticket/pass numbers to assign to a certain Magic Band if/when that becomes an option for you? Strangely, I was able to link my MNSSHP passes to my MDE and these show up in the "manage my Magic Bands and cards" section in MDE. But currently, these are the only thing showing up there.

Any comments, suggestions, info is greatly appreciated as always! :thanks:

Having all those extra tickets show up on the website doesn't really matter, does it? I have a ton under my reservation as well but figured that it didn't affect anything.

I'm not sure. I actually never mentioned it to her, I was just getting my account fixed to exist again :rotfl: But as she was fixing it, she noticed the tickets showing up like that and said it should not be like that. She was sending it on to be looked at and fixed as she could not do it right then. She did not mention if it was going to cause a problem or not, just that it was wrong. I had also figured it'd didn't bother anything, but who knows with the Magic Bands and tickets being attached, I guess it's possible it could have been a problem. :confused3

A CM told me that the multiple tickets appear when you change your reservation (like changing to free dining), and they wouldn't mess anything up. Hope that's true!

MDE just let me make Fastpass+ selections for my entire stay. Even gave me bonus selections some days. Could this mean Magicbands are coming to AoA in September??? I am thinking, yes.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hey! :wave2:

Yes! AoA has been reported as one of the September testing resorts! There's a September thread I've been following as I wait for October :) There's also an October and August one if you feel like reading them :goodvibes

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3148572&referrerid=476888

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter