Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!! (And a whole lot more) ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you will be able to do online check in, and you can put in your requests then. If you wanted to put in the request before online check in, I think your TA will have to do it for you. Hope this helps!

Oh great, thanks so much! Do you know how far out from our arrival date I can do online check in?

I know this isn't the right question for this board but there are plenty of Disney geniuses who will know the answer :)

We booked through a TA, and requested a certain section of POP...can I go online and request something else or does my TA have to do so? Also will I be able to check in online?

Last year when we went through a TA I was told by CM that only the TA could put any requests in. But it doesn't hurt to try. Good luck & hope you get what you want. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I was able to book from 12/12-12/22 at POR for 5 with FD. Finally I was able to get the dates I wanted. Yea!!!! I started with a reservation for 4 days and added 3 days in the first weekend of the offer and after two weeks trying to get my dates I did it!!! I am mega super happy!! Keep trying!! Persistence is paying off with Pixie Dust and Magic!!

Congrats!! That's when we will be there (the entire same stay, lol) and were just able to snag a room at POR this weekend as well. So excited!!!

Just wondering if I missed an update about Tinker Bell giving some birthday magic via email to someone?

I know this isn't the right question for this board but there are plenty of Disney geniuses who will know the answer :)

We booked through a TA, and requested a certain section of POP...can I go online and request something else or does my TA have to do so? Also will I be able to check in online?

Give your TA a call or send an email letting him/her know your requests. My clients do this all the time and I call Disney to add them to their reservations. Some have said that doing online check-in makes it harder to get your requests, but I always do online check-in for my own trips and my requests have always been met.

I just had the oddest conversation. I called WDW because I could see that on my MDE I still had two 2-day base tickets from a reservation I cancelled. I have a new reservation that has different dates and only one 2-day base ticket, and that ticket shows as well, my hotel reservation looks fine, and the free dining is on there. Anyway, I called about the phantom tickets, and the CM told me that I needed to talk to IT Tech Support. I asked them if I should even worry about it, and they said it WAS a problem because I wouldn't be able to do a magic band because of the erroneous tickets. They said that someone would need to cancel them off, and transferred me to another IT person. That IT person said he can't really make them go away, they should go away on their own after the date of my old reservation, they should not cause any problems doing a magic band, and they're there because the person who cancelled my other reservation failed to cancel the tickets first and now it's basically unfixable. Weird, no??? I wasn't too concerned about it, as long as I'm not getting charged, because I think I can't do magic band anyway. I currently have an AP and was planning on getting my 2-day base printed out as a paper ticket and using my AP.

On the plus side, 74 days to go :cheer2::cheer2:. What to do, what to do, while I'm impatiently waiting????? Well, since I live in Cali, how about a quick trip down to Disneyland two weeks from today!!!! Yippee:cool1::cool1::cool1:

NorCalGal said:
I just had the oddest conversation. I called WDW because I could see that on my MDE I still had two 2-day base tickets from a reservation I cancelled. I have a new reservation that has different dates and only one 2-day base ticket, and that ticket shows as well, my hotel reservation looks fine, and the free dining is on there. Anyway, I called about the phantom tickets, and the CM told me that I needed to talk to IT Tech Support. I asked them if I should even worry about it, and they said it WAS a problem because I wouldn't be able to do a magic band because of the erroneous tickets. They said that someone would need to cancel them off, and transferred me to another IT person. That IT person said he can't really make them go away, they should go away on their own after the date of my old reservation, they should not cause any problems doing a magic band, and they're there because the person who cancelled my other reservation failed to cancel the tickets first and now it's basically unfixable. Weird, no??? I wasn't too concerned about it, as long as I'm not getting charged, because I think I can't do magic band anyway. I currently have an AP and was planning on getting my 2-day base printed out as a paper ticket and using my AP.

On the plus side, 74 days to go :cheer2::cheer2:. What to do, what to do, while I'm impatiently waiting????? Well, since I live in Cali, how about a quick trip down to Disneyland two weeks from today!!!! Yippee:cool1::cool1::cool1:
Thanks for this post! I also have 2 sets of 6 base MYW tickets! I had a package booked thru AAA, then booked my own pkg, then canceled my own thru disney, but the tickets didn't go away! I wasn't too worried about it! But id hate for that to keep us from trying magic bands! Since my 2 reservations are for the same time, I wonder if it will be a problem! I think ill call tomorrow and see what they say!

Thanks for this post! I also have 2 sets of 6 base MYW tickets! I had a package booked thru AAA, then booked my own pkg, then canceled my own thru disney, but the tickets didn't go away! I wasn't too worried about it! But id hate for that to keep us from trying magic bands! Since my 2 reservations are for the same time, I wonder if it will be a problem! I think ill call tomorrow and see what they say!

We also have 2 sets of 5 day MYW PH tickets listed under the Tickets & Passes section of MDE (due to cancelling a reservation). I had to call Disney anyway to make a change to my room request and mentioned this to the CM and asked if it would cause any problems and she said no. I'll probably call back tomorrow just to make sure!

We also have 2 sets of 5 day MYW PH tickets listed under the Tickets & Passes section of MDE (due to cancelling a reservation). I had to call Disney anyway to make a change to my room request and mentioned this to the CM and asked if it would cause any problems and she said no. I'll probably call back tomorrow just to make sure!

Mine shows 2 sets also. Hopefully this all gets worked out but next time I contact my TA I will mention it too. I really hope it does not affect magic bands.

Similar thing...I canceled my Disney ressie and booked through Travelocity. The Disney CM failed to cancel my tix. However, when I called tech support, the person did remove them from MDE immediately (while I was still on the phone, I refreshed my screen and they were gone). Now, I show no tix bc I can't get the Travelocity ones to link. So....I know they can fix it. In fact, the tech support CM told me that it needed to be fixed. I would just make sure you don't get charged for those tix if they're still showing up....although maybe it's just paranoid me...I've been told so many incorrect things from CMs now that I never know what to believe.

I have an extra set of 6 day park hoppers showing on my account, also. I sure hope it doesn't mess up getting to test the magic bands! :scared1:

I don't have extra tickets but the countdown calendar in MDE won't reset since I rescheduled my trip a few weeks ago. Not a problem but just yet another quirk in MDE.

Hey guys. Just dropping in to say hello. The conference is going great and each day is a day closer to my Disney vacation!

By the way, I should have mentioned it before. If anyone wants follow me on twitter, I've been tweeting during the conference. If anyone is interested, my name there is black743. If you like any posts please favorite them if you don't mind.

Take care everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter