1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!! (And a whole lot more) ~ Part 3

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by black562, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

Such a pain. Yes I never leave the numbers online. The only time I used the card was when I spoke to a dining CM to book Wishes. Scary.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. laceyinwonderland

laceyinwonderland Mouseketeer

Thanks so much for the advice! We will stick with the Monday show! :)

4. Chela227

Chela227 Mouseketeer

It does, you need the actual ticket number. I got mine mailed to me so I have hard tickets with #'s on the back

5. Chela227

Chela227 Mouseketeer

It's 7 business days I think. It still sucks waiting though...:-(

6. ALD85

ALD85 DIS Veteran

Well, it doesn't say business days. If that's what they mean, they should specify it, ya know?

7. Chela227

Chela227 Mouseketeer

I agree.

8. mickey1968

mickey1968 DIS Veteran

I know that when you do the dining plan your credits are normally good up until midnight on the day you check out. I am thinking about doing a split stay with a room only on the end of my trip. How will this affect my dining credits? Will I lose the remaining credits when I check in for the room only portion? I have a table service planned for that night and would rather not pay OOP for it.

9. Lisadaa2

Lisadaa2 Mouseketeer

After trying and trying I finally got POR!!!! They had standard view and garden view available for Nov 17-24. I had to book room only for Nov 15-17 but that's ok because we are arriving late on the 15th and going to Sea World on the 16th so we won't be eating there. So excited!!

10. v.t.

v.t. DIS Veteran

My boys have been begging me to take them to a restaurant like that, but I am too cheap. :lmao: Good thing for free dining, I think 'Ohanas is going to be the highlight of the trip.

11. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

:cool1::cool1:

12. ALD85

ALD85 DIS Veteran

Question, how big of a pain is it to do a spilt stay at the same resort?

13. faithsmth

faithsmth Mouseketeer

Congrats!!! Enjoy

14. Tommyboy2529

Tommyboy2529 Mouseketeer

Has anyone used the wrist bands yet, I am not sure that I want to use them since we have 4 children, and would be afraid that they would play with them and lose them, or will it be only be for adults, going in Dec.

15. My2CrazyGirls

My2CrazyGirls DIS Veteran

You won't credits until midnight on the check out day.

16. mkymouse40

mkymouse40 Mouseketeer

To ALD85,

I know how you feel because I am extremely impatient and OCD. I emailed Disney with a complaint recently and thought about it constantly for 5 days, checking my email constantly. Family came in town and we went off sight seeing on the 6th day and low and behold, they called while I was gone. I missed the call on my cell due to service, and I was frantic to get home and call them back. It was a Friday and I was sure they wouldn't answer, but I did in fact connect and got some pixie dust. I didn't ask for anything in the letter, I was just voicing frustration.

Forget about it and maybe you will hear from them. If you don't hear from them, try an actual written letter in the mail.

Good Luck!

17. ALD85

ALD85 DIS Veteran

Thanks so much for this! I'm technically on day 9 today, I'm trying so hard to be patient. I really hope I hear today. Just like you, I didn't ask for anything, just voicing my frustrations as well.

18. Coconuts

Coconuts DIS Veteran

We have stayed at both and like both. The only reason we have to stay at POR is we have 5 of us. I would love to be able to stay wherever we want and be a family of 4 again. Darn these kids!:rotfl2:

I especially loved CSR pool and slide, but the boat to DTD is cool too.

19. Mom22girls56

Mom22girls56 Mouseketeer

I know this isn't the right question for this board but there are plenty of Disney geniuses who will know the answer :)

We booked through a TA, and requested a certain section of POP...can I go online and request something else or does my TA have to do so? Also will I be able to check in online?

20. laceyinwonderland

laceyinwonderland Mouseketeer

I know you will be able to do online check in, and you can put in your requests then. If you wanted to put in the request before online check in, I think your TA will have to do it for you. Hope this helps!

21. KathieSmallwood

KathieSmallwood Mouseketeer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.