Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!! (And a whole lot more) ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, shoot! Not the kind of info a procrastinator like me wants to hear. :(

Thank you for the info though, I was not sure at all.

LOL - I'm right there with ya. "Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow ... and if you can put it off till next week, even better!!" :lmao: :rotfl2:
The above comment does NOT apply to a trip to WDW!!

wunkmom said:
Well, shoot! Not the kind of info a procrastinator like me wants to hear. :(

Thank you for the info though, I was not sure at all.

This info is correct but I will say we cancelled later than that one time via phone (automated) without penalty. I would guess we cancelled around 2hrs prior to res. This was a credit card required res.

I'm in that boat too. Our first full day, we are doing EPCOT, WS only, no Future World at all (saving it for a 2nd EPCOT day). We're doing Whispering Canyon for breakfast and I've got a Via Napoli ressie for 4:30. I'm afraid that after snacking our way around the world with F&W we won't even want to eat dinner. I am over scheduled on TS meals though (total 9 credits, we only have 7 available!) because of 2 signature dinners, so missing one might be a good thing.

What is the latest I can cancel a TS ADR? Can I just walk up to the podium at 4:15 and tell them we won't be using our ADR, or should I get on MDE and cancel as soon as I think we probably won't be using it?

Only select restaurants have the $10 cancellation fee. If the restaurant required a credit card to hold the reservation, you will need to cancel 24 hours ahead of time. I would still try to cancel a soon as possible so as not to tie up a reservation/table.

Woohoo - Grats!! :banana:

After planning this trip for so long, it's hard to believe that this time next week, I'll actually be at Disney. :woohoo: :beach: I've finished DSIL's & DD's MNSSHP costumes (King Stefan & Queen - DGD is going to be Sleeping Beauty). Now I can work on my Flora costume and [hopefully] have it done in time. Wish me luck therepixiedust: - have to make dress, cape, hat & wings before next Wednesday. :faint::eek: Now to post this so I can see my countdown ticker show less than a week to go. LOL

Good luck! Sounds fun!

Hmmm so I made ressie at Biergarten for the day we will be in Epcot. It's a late dinner (7:00) but we will be in Epcot after all AND it's F&W, I'm starting to question if we will even want to sit down to a meal like that??

That's my concern with my family. I will probably do a lot of snacking at the kiosks in Epcot.

Only select restaurants have the $10 cancellation fee. If the restaurant required a credit card to hold the reservation, you will need to cancel 24 hours ahead of time. I would still try to cancel a soon as possible so as not to tie up a reservation/table.

Via Napoli didn't require a CC to hold ressie, but I do agree that it would free up a ressie for some other hungry people!

That's my concern with my family. I will probably do a lot of snacking at the kiosks in Epcot.

We wasted a good meal at le celliar last year because we were stuffed from F W. ... if my knee heals and we make our nov trip I made No dining reservations for that night we go to f w

Just did my kids "educational" forms to hand in on monday for the Principals approval. I'm not worried about it because I've already talked to both of them. They are married to each other, convenient lol. So anyway, I went online to find all kinds of things to put on the form. I just typed it up in word and printed out 2 copies and said "see attached" on the form. We're not going until the end of next month but this is just one more thing I can mark DONE on my list :)

Ain't a soul here. We walked onto the Little Mermaid ride, then had only a few minutes to get into Be Our Guest. That was the best lunch ever!!!!

Ain't a soul here. We walked onto the Little Mermaid ride, then had only a few minutes to get into Be Our Guest. That was the best lunch ever!!!!

Ooooo...what did you have to eat??? Details, we need details!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Wow, guess this a good week to plan for next year:) I think we are going to wait in line for lunch in Nov. since I can't get dinner ressie. What did you have?

We wasted a good meal at le celliar last year because we were stuffed from F W. ... if my knee heals and we make our nov trip I made No dining reservations for that night we go to f w

I think we won't either. Last time we all decided what we wanted by what the kiosks had. The aromas are incredible. Kids wanted the Japanese sampling, I wanted the Italian and hubby opted for the German. Lol

I hope your knee heals. :-)

Just did my kids "educational" forms to hand in on monday for the Principals approval. I'm not worried about it because I've already talked to both of them. They are married to each other, convenient lol. So anyway, I went online to find all kinds of things to put on the form. I just typed it up in word and printed out 2 copies and said "see attached" on the form. We're not going until the end of next month but this is just one more thing I can mark DONE on my list :)

Awesome!!!

Wow, guess this a good week to plan for next year:) I think we are going to wait in line for lunch in Nov. since I can't get dinner ressie. What did you have?

Week after Labor Day is a good week, if you can stand the heat. The crowds are low to non-existent. We went a few years ago, and walked onto Buzz Lightyear 5 times! But geez it was hot! And the remnants of a hurricane was coming through, we were almost flooded out at AK, I thought my DS was going to float away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter