Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!! (And a whole lot more) ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome! Great hubby :)

For the Poly, how about a Lei or one of those cheesy Hawaiian dancing girls that go on the car dashboard? Or you could have a lovely Mai Tai prepared to hand her before she opens the last box?

Good luck!

Ah the Mai Tai! Thats great.
Also love the polygon idea! LOL!

I need a few just general ones......

Ohhhh. Don't shoot me b/c I think this question has been asked. The search feature on my app doesn't work as well as the computer...

Do u have to be paid in full at 60 days in order to get MB?

Thank youuuu!!!

:)

So I was able to convince my hubby to leave a day early for our vacation. (He deserves it, he works too hard!):cool1: We'll be getting into Orlando very very late, and rather than shell out another $415 to stay at our package resort, WL, (which was unavailable anyway for the extra night), and since we just need clean beds for the night, I figured I'd try for POP, which just so happens to be a MB testing resort. I was able to get a RO discounted room for $122. Later, I logged into MDE, and not only was my POP ressie already there, I now had "personalize Magic Bands"! So, heck, I personalized them! Then I wondered about FP+, and it let me make FP+ for EVERY DAY OF MY STAY (even the WL portion!!!). :cool1:

Wow, I really hope that the MBs work for us all week! I've heard that they would, so I guess that I'll find out soon!

disclaimer: several days ago, I had contemplated doing a ghost ressie just to get MBs, but could not justify the subterfuge of it all. but when I mentioned it to hubby, that's when he decided that we could just start our vacay a day early. so now my conscious is clear, i'm not taking up a room unnecessarily, and i get (hopefully functioning) MBs!

Please excuse me while I do a little happy dance! :dancer:

That's awesome! Glad things worked out for you...and you didn't have to feel guilty doing it! Yay!

Ohhhh. Don't shoot me b/c I think this question has been asked. The search feature on my app doesn't work as well as the computer...

Thank youuuu!!!

I wont shoot you... I have the same question....

Whats the time frame for FP+???
Will it be a available at POLY in november?

Ok ,
the big reveal for wifey is this week!!! She will be so happy to find out we are going in 60 days!!! I plan on doing a scavenger hunt reveal. ( hiding small containers around the house with little hints inside to find the final giveaway container with our ressies inside.)

I am going to steal some great ideas from Black's reveal.
Here are the items in each small container that I have.

1. A silver painted golf ball
2. A bonsai tree
3. A moon and stars
4. A mouse trap

SO NOW I NEED HELP!!!

I could use a few more pseudo Disney hints for a few more containers. . And also could ask what order would you have them found in? (Each container will have a hint on where to find the next) the need to be subtle. Still trying to think of one for the POLY.

I need a few less obvious ones,

Wifey really needs this , the very sudden and brutally fast loss of her father from Pancreatic cancer has left her so sad. I know this week will be a ray of hope and happiness on the horizon for her.

Thanks DIS pals! Cant wait to reveal!!!! Been keeping the secret for 10 months!!!

Fabulous plan!! My husband once did a similar thing for me and I still love to talk about it 12 years later. Can't wait to hear how your reveal turns out!

Other generic Disney ideas.... you could create a "hidden mickey" by taping coins down in a box - all random, except for a few pennies in the appropriate shape; piece of sushi (or fake sushi candy) for California Grill; small tea cup; a map of tahiti or hawaii or one of the other longhouses; an orange (or a picture of the French band "Orange Blossom" -for Florida State flower)... oh this would be so much fun!!! Hope you are enjoying the end of the secret surprise planning.

Have you read through the monster magic band thread? I think I saw somewhere that there was another number on the Travelocity res that works. I'm sorry I can't remember. Maybe search through the other threads for a third party thread ( travelocity

Thanks. ....getting ready for work...will search later, but have little hope as
I did try every possible number I could find anywhere on the tixket voucher and room ressie forms. Plus, neither Disney nor Travelocity coukd get them to link after MANY phone calls.

Thank youuuu!!!

You don't have to be paid in full to get the Magic Bands. I have clients who are almost at 45 days and they have been able to customize their bands. They don't ship out until about 30 days prior to departure.

Some of my clients have been able to select FP+ attractions at 60 days, but for most it has been at 30 days.

I can't wait to check my mail around our 30 day mark (20 more days!! :)) because my Mickey Mail, PhotoPass+ stuff and our MBs will be arriving. Its like Christmas waiting for christmas cards to come! Yes... I am a geek!!!! Lol

You don't have to be paid in full to get the Magic Bands. I have clients who are almost at 45 days and they have been able to customize their bands. They don't ship out until about 30 days prior to departure.

Some of my clients have been able to select FP+ attractions at 60 days, but for most it has been at 30 days.

Thanks! I was trying to figure this out also. I still have 100 days so I still have quite the wait.

Ah the Mai Tai! Thats great.
Also love the polygon idea! LOL!

I need a few just general ones......

A sparkler, pennies, if going to MVMCP, a Santa hat/candy cane, etc., another for Poly-a Polly Pocket doll, a teddy bear (For Duff at Epcot)....

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I can't wait to check my mail around our 30 day mark (20 more days!! :)) because my Mickey Mail, PhotoPass+ stuff and our MBs will be arriving. Its like Christmas waiting for christmas cards to come! Yes... I am a geek!!!! Lol

I think we all are. And I would much rather get Mickey Mail than some of the Christmas cards we receive. :rolleyes1

I am sitting in the Hard Rock Cafe as I type this. How cool is that? Made it safe after a wild heavy storm and a 13 hour drive!!!

Glad you made it there safely. I know you'll be having a great time. 1 more week till we're mouse-bound!

Ok ,
the big reveal for wifey is this week!!! She will be so happy to find out we are going in 60 days!!! I plan on doing a scavenger hunt reveal. ( hiding small containers around the house with little hints inside to find the final giveaway container with our ressies inside.)

I am going to steal some great ideas from Black's reveal.
Here are the items in each small container that I have.

1. A silver painted golf ball
2. A bonsai tree
3. A moon and stars
4. A mouse trap

SO NOW I NEED HELP!!!

I could use a few more pseudo Disney hints for a few more containers. . And also could ask what order would you have them found in? (Each container will have a hint on where to find the next) the need to be subtle. Still trying to think of one for the POLY.

I need a few less obvious ones,

Wifey really needs this , the very sudden and brutally fast loss of her father from Pancreatic cancer has left her so sad. I know this week will be a ray of hope and happiness on the horizon for her.

Thanks DIS pals! Cant wait to reveal!!!! Been keeping the secret for 10 months!!!

That is awesome that you're doing this for her. It will be something she will remember & treasure forever.
The polygon someone else mentioned is cool - maybe put a lei around it? Or, if you're creative, cut a polygon shape out of a pineapple.
For some generic clues - check out the scrapbooking section in a craft store. You could get a little suitcase, a plane or car (depending on how you're getting there), a sun for the sunshine state ... all kinds of little vacation 'thingies' you could use for hints.

Greetings from Downtown Disney everyone!!! I just had the biggest shake ever at Beaches & Cream and now I'm going to give all my money to Disney for wonderful things. Ok not all but some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter