Free Dining Extension ~ Oct-Dec

Maybe they will release DV FD tomorrow. 30th is better than 29th lol?

I'm king of leaning toward tomorrow as well......I mean if it's being released to the GP on Thursday, wouldn't today be 4 days earlier? Or do they usually give Visa holders a full 3 days and GP on the 4th day? I've always just booked and never really paid attention.

I am done believing rumors. So amazingly sad. Not angry just sad.

The people who posted these rumors have never been wrong....and they have very reliable sources. So many things could have went wrong....like people booking these rooms anticipating the release of FDing. Disney decides not to release the discount at all because of the huge influx of room bookings.

OR

The more likely scenario is that they are going to just go public with it and not offer it to Visa holders first. So hang in there.....it's not over yet ;)

It will come...just not today. None of us are getting shot down completely. Just a little more patience......a good learning experience for our children and some adults as well. Hang in there :rolleyes1

We've left our options open. As much as we enjoy free dining, without it we'll be at Paradise Palms. I'm not crazy about the dates, as we like early December better. (even with Pop Warner) I still believe the discounts are coming. I trust the source, as they seem to be correct more often than not. I just wonder if the crowds will be less if we go earlier and skip free dining. I'm just thankful this is the hardest decision we have to make!!!! With everything going on in this crazy world free dining at WDW is not life worth stressing over.

I don't get it people...Joe said that August 1 would be the date to get FD....did something else get said by someone that would make people think today??

Don't let it get to you YET...I am still holding hope!!!

The current FD offer was extended through the 31st (Originally I think it ended on the 26th.) Maybe that has something to do with it?

It was speculated that Disney Visa cardholders would be eligible for FD starting today. Joe is going on what is told to him. No worries......patience friends.....patience :lovestruc

This was the first place I checked when I woke up this morning to see if there was FD announcement! Thanks to all for keeping everyone in the loop...disappointing news or not! Any rumor out there for discounted room rates in October 2013? I have a trip already booked for 10/20/13. Can't wait...FD, room discounts, or not...I am going!

Just FYI...I called this morning for my dates 12.1 - 12.7.13 and the cast member said nothing available yet.

I asked about FD and room discounts.

I'll check again in a couple of days.

This was the first place I checked when I woke up this morning to see if there was FD announcement! Thanks to all for keeping everyone in the loop...disappointing news or not! Any rumor out there for discounted room rates in October 2013? I have a trip already booked for 10/20/13. Can't wait...FD, room discounts, or not...I am going!

According to the rumors you should qualify for FD with a check-in date of Oct 20. If you go to the very first post of this thread you will see dates that SHOULD qualify for free dining. Again as stated in a lot of other posts....your check-in date is all that matters. If your check-in date falls within the eligible dates you will get free dining for your ENTIRE stay up to 14 days.

I never book a Disney trip EXPECTING a discount. I wish others wouldn't do that either because now too many are "sad" and "upset" because nothing was released yet. I book the trip and go either way. If a discount comes out, then that makes it even better.. if not, then ok I am still going! So either way it is a win win situation! We all love saving money, but if you expect so much all of the time, you will most likely end up in disappointment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter