Free Dining Extension ~ Oct-Dec

Looking for insight to help come up with a plan B. I have 5 (Mom, Dad, 14, 8, 4). Also traveling with my (2) parents We've booked 2 rooms @ POR AB. My group in a room with tickets. Hope to add FD tomorrow. My parents have AP so they dont qualify for FD and would want RO discount. If all doesnt go as planned I'll need a Plan B on hand.
Here's the dilemma; it's my understanding that the Play, Stay, Dine package is all or nothing. Is that correct? One of the children could certainly stay in Grandma/pa's room. But would that mean that the child would not qualify for any of the package deals because grandparents are AP and RO?
I can't be the only one who has been in this situation.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TOMORROW!!

Bummer all the rumors said 3 night stay but it looks like it is a 6 night stay.

Atleast now I don't need to try to switch from POFQ. Trying to be positive but now I am just dreading the possible crowds this is going to bring and not being able to get in on the deal.

Bummer all the rumors said 3 night stay but it looks like it is a 6 night stay.

Atleast now I don't need to try to switch from POFQ. Trying to be positive but now I am just dreading the possible crowds this is going to bring and not being able to get in on the deal.

It should be 3. They always use longer stays in the ad for the deals. It has always been a 3 night minimum.

It should be 3. They always use longer stays in the ad for the deals. It has always been a 3 night minimum.

Thanks!!

If only I could make the changes myself. My agent is on vacation so I gotta have someone else in the office make the changes for me.

Well I just happen to be at work still (yes at 1am) and I checked out the wdw site! The discount is on their site!!!! It looks like what was modified in the last couple of days, but honestly I'm exhausted and I'm not going through the whole thing right now (been here since 10am).:cool1:

Well no free dining available at POR for Oct 19-25. Guess I will just keep my bounceback at POFQ. Good luck guys! You can book online now!

I waited 8 minutes..

ONLY AVAILABILITY AT CONTEMP RESORT ARE THE TOWER ROOMS

I had to cancel my Garden Wing room and take the Tower room

Nov 22-Dec1

If you get what you want online.....just book it. You can call later to cancel ressies pre-booked and get your deposit refunded (as long as you are far enough away from your reservation dates)

That is exactly what I did

I had a garden wing booked and online was only showing Tower so I booked it online in case it would sell out before I could call

After she told me no garden wings are included in garden wing I canceled it and verified my tower room

I was on hold for approximately 10 minutes, but got free dining for our stay at CSR November 13-17!! No standard rooms available, so had to switch to a water view... :)

If you get what you want online.....just book it. You can call later to cancel ressies pre-booked and get your deposit refunded (as long as you are far enough away from your reservation dates)

I totally would, but I've already booked air.

Wonder if I just booked the room if I could transfer everything over...?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter