Free Dining Extension ~ Oct-Dec

Will free dining extend for your entire stay (if you check-in within promo dates), even if the latter part of your stay is blacked-out. For example, if you check in November 2). Also, do free dining and room-only codes usually apply to club level? We are DVC members, so the promos won't help us, but could certainly help our travel companions!

The room only never seems to get the attention. There are not really rumors, just leaks. Nobody talks about the dates until they get a leak of what they are, then it's there.

That's what happened last time. I leaked the room only dates, which opened the same day as free dining....that's more than likely what will happen here. It totally slid under the radar and got little attention. If you notice, the room only discount thread didn't last very long and everyone was focus on free dining. There are some people who anxiously await the room discounts though...and to those I hope to be able to get some dates for you soon.

First, thank you!

Historically, are FD and room discounts usually for the same time? I think a room discount will save us more than free dining.

Will free dining extend for your entire stay (if you check-in within promo dates), even if the latter part of your stay is blacked-out. For example, if you check in November 2). Also, do free dining and room-only codes usually apply to club level? We are DVC members, so the promos won't help us, but could certainly help our travel companions!

Yes. For example, if you check in on the last day it is offered, it will carry through your whole stay, up to 14 days.

No idea about the CL availability, but as long as you check in on a covered date, even the last date, you can get FD for up to 14 nights (minimum ticket purchase is a two day base ticket).

First, thank you!

Historically, are FD and room discounts usually for the same time? I think a room discount will save us more than free dining.

The dates will likely be different (broader range, but still some blackout dates), but will be for Oct-Dec, possibly the end of Sept, too.

Yes but we booked a few weeks ago before price increases which is why I'm so confused!

Well if you've already purchased a DP, the price of that DP will be removed and then you'll have to pay the difference in ticket price, which was about a 3 % increase.

I am so bummed, had to change travel dates in October. SIL forgot about a wedding and we had to pick a different time to go. Of course that week is not covered but the original choice was. :sad:

Sorry DISboard and FD newbie here. So my party of 4 (2 separate reservations) for CSR are arriving on the morning of Nov 2. Can someone tell me if we arrive on that last day of the inclusion dates can we get FD for the entire length of our stay ? We are there until Nov 11. Fingers crossed :)

Any more news on the early December dates? I was hoping for it, but seems like there is no luck for us.:sad2:

Sorry DISboard and FD newbie here. So my party of 4 (2 separate reservations) for CSR are arriving on the morning of Nov 2. Can someone tell me if we arrive on that last day of the inclusion dates can we get FD for the entire length of our stay ? We are there until Nov 11. Fingers crossed :)

Yep, the check in date is all that matters. As long as it is covered, you can get FD for up to 14 nights. :goodvibes Just be flexible with your room type for availability under the promotion. Always have a back up in case your first choice is unavailable.

Yep, the check in date is all that matters. As long as it is covered, you can get FD for up to 14 nights. :goodvibes Just be flexible with your room type for availability under the promotion. Always have a back up in case your first choice is unavailable.

That is GREAT NEWS!!! Thanks :) :) :) :) love the pixie dust!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter