Free Dining Extension ~ Oct-Dec

You would call the regular Disney reservations line to have the FD discount applied to your reservation (or make a reservation w/ the discount offer).
(407) 939-5277 or 407-939-7211

Thanks. I have never needed to use the VISA offer before as they have been public by the time we decided to go. Lets hope to hear in July - this wait is painful.

I have been following these threads for awhile but haven't posted in them much. I have a quick question. My Aunt got a Pin in the mail on Saturday. If she went with us we could use the Pin but what would happen if she couldn't make I
the trip for some reason?

I don't want to leave you out, but that might be a question you'll have to call and ask Disney. Officially, they usually require the person with PIN to be present at check-in, however, I am sure there are always "special" circumstances that arise.:)

When I went in 2011, we started with a ro discount and I think it came in the form of a pin . We went the Wednesday before Columbus day and they started to offer the fd to the general public so we switched. I know they tend to run two promos at the same time.

Do you know if they release them on the same day? Thanks!:)

fingers crossed for this to come to happen! Our check in date is 9/28, so we missed the original FD window by three days .... we're going regardless, but FD would certainly give us some very welcome breathing room.

fingers crossed for this to come to happen! Our check in date is 9/28, so we missed the original FD window by three days .... we're going regardless, but FD would certainly give us some very welcome breathing room.

We're checking in on the 28th too and are hoping this releases to the public as well. no luck in getting a pin so far. We're going regardless as well but hoping for some pixie dust magic to save some $$$princess:

No elevators at all at CBR. So if you end up there be sure to get ground floor. :)

Thanks for the info. One of my co-workers called me this morning and told me she just got the fd pin in the mail. Maybe there's hope yet. First I've heard of anyone in ri getting one.

Honestly, the only real thing left to leak is the release date...which is really the minor thing. I know everyone wants to know when it's released, but the most important thing are the offered dates of travel, which is looking fairly solid at the moment.

Ah, well... I'm still hoping for a leak that is just a few days more than the predictions. Though the dates sound pretty solid, it's still fun (or addictive?) to hope for a stretch to include Oct. 4th. Guess I'm hoping for a big block of cancellations or a found programming error that makes that day magically unbooked. :rotfl:

Ah, well... I'm still hoping for a leak that is just a few days more than the predictions. Though the dates sound pretty solid, it's still fun (or addictive?) to hope for a stretch to include Oct. 4th. Guess I'm hoping for a big block of cancellations or a found programming error that makes that day magically unbooked. :rotfl:

If you're stretching to oct 4th let's just go ahead and stretch to Oct 5th! :)

Thanks for the info. One of my co-workers called me this morning and told me she just got the fd pin in the mail. Maybe there's hope yet. First I've heard of anyone in ri getting one.

My brother in law got one in the mail yesterday,we are in MA; I wonder if they are being sent out by region?

Sources tell me that an extension of the free dining promotion past the September dates could be announced as early as July. Most, if not all, of these date ranges from the PIN codes should be included. Note: The August dates would likely not be included, therefore, the dates would be as follows:

September 26 - October 2
October 18 - October 31
November 11 - November 23
November 30 - December 4
December 15 - 22

As usual, certain room types are excluded, such as campsites at Ft. Wilderness, 3-bedroom villas, and the Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation. A 3 night minimum stay (14 night maximum) and two day minimum park ticket is required for each person in the party.

Disney Value Resorts ~ Quick Service Dining Plan Included
(can be upgraded to regular plan)
All-Star Movies Resort
All-Star Music Resort
All-Star Sports Resort
Pop Century Resort
Art of Animation Resort (excluding Little Mermaid rooms)

Moderate Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included
Carribean Beach Resort
Coronado Springs Resort
Port Orleans Resort French Quarter and Riverside

Deluxe Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
BoardWalk Inn
Contemporary Resort
Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Polynesian Resort
Wilderness Lodge

Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included
Bay Lake Tower
Animal Kingdom Villas
Beach Club Villas
BoardWalk Villas
Old Key West Resort
Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Villas at Disneys Wilderness Lodge
Fort Wilderness Cabins

Remember that the free dining offer for September expires on July 31st, and in the past, October-December offers have been released as late as August 3.

These sources are quite good, and the same ones I got the September Free Dining, as well as the August-September Room Only Discounts that nobody else on the Dis even mentioned (and brought lots of relief to many late-August travelers as well).

Let me also make a word of caution concerning leaks.

1. These promo leaks, while helpful on the nerves, don't actually get anyone a deal any sooner. In the end, you still have to call in on the day it's released and wait on hold right along with people who just found out that very morning. So again, the leaks sure do settle the nerves, but they don't get anyone any special privileges, nor do they get you in the door any quicker.

2. I never ever advise anyone to make any non-refundable plans based on a leak. To date, there has been NO LEAK that hasn't had mistakes. Take for example the September free dining, where the Little Mermaid rooms were said to be included...they were not. Similar mistakes have happened with EVERY leak in the past, from misquoted date ranges, to rooms said to be included, but were not. Which is why I always say, don't bet the farm until the announcement is official.

I will keep everyone updated as things become more and more clear. I will tell any information I receive, as I receive it, even if it's bits and pieces of partial information. I have no plans of making anyone wait this out, not even for a minute....because I know how nerve racking this is for everyone.

As June progresses, we'll hear more...in the meantime, you may very well receive that elusive PIN code, as they are still being sent out.

Good vibes everyone!!!

Thanks so much this will help out if we decide to go to FW this year.
You seem to be in the know:thumbsup2. Any ideas on when rates for 2014 will appear? package with free dinning? And normally is there FD in January? and when will we be able to book? Lots of questions :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!