Free Dining 2015 bounce back is out! Now with mixed up images.

I booked the bounceback offer before we left the Yacht Club yesterday. The flyer in my room still had the old offer for room discounts with the offer code of JOY. When I called I was told that code had expired. The front desk did not have a clue. Thanks so much to all the people who posted the code on this thread. I was able to call with the correct code and book our stay for August of next year with free dining.

Anyone know how much it costs to upgrade dining plans if I stay value? Is it cheaper to stay value and upgrade dining plan or stay moderate?

We are staying POR in October and will be considering booking the bounceback. I'm trying to crunch numbers on what resort we would choose.

20$/pe./night for the 2014 rates, don't know about 2015...
And I agree, usually cheaper to stay at a value and upgrade

1990 to 1992 Off site
1994 and 1995 Off site
1998 and 1999 Off site
2000 to 2003 All star Sports
2004 to 2011 Pop Century
2012 The World was great again (Pop Century) without the kids for the 1st time
2013 March Disneymoon with the kids
2013 September 2th adult trip, kind of another Disneymoon[/COLOR][/SIZE
]

1413615704.jpg

1420268416.jpg

20$/pe./night for the 2014 rates, don't know about 2015... And I agree, usually cheaper to stay at a value and upgrade 1990 to 1992 Off site 1994 and 1995 Off site 1998 and 1999 Off site 2000 to 2003 All star Sports 2004 to 2011 Pop Century 2012 The World was great again (Pop Century) without the kids for the 1st time 2013 March Disneymoon with the kids 2013 September 2th adult trip, kind of another Disneymoon]

I think it is still $20 to upgrade. Coz I booked 5 nights at ASMo and upgrade to Dining plan plus... It works out to be $100 extra in total.

I priced it out and staying at a value and upgrading from the QSDP to DDP is cheaper.

This depends on how many are in the room. I priced it out too and with 2 adults and 2 "Disney adults" it was cheaper to stay at POFQ than POP & paying to upgrade.

I'm still here but booked BB last week for 8/22/2015 for 14 nights. I just called the extension and told them I wanted to book the Bb offer. I didn't need the code. But I did have it.

I was originally so excited to find out that BB started on Aug 20..but this trip was so hot that we booked for 9/27-10/2 at POP. We weren't asked for the code, even though we had it..they just needed to verify our existing reservations.

Stuck in the room due to rain. So I booked BB for next year 8/20/2015 to 8/30/2015, at POFQ standard view, for 4 of us.

You can book any time between 8/20 and 10/2.

We've never booked a BB... Is it correct that as long as we check-in on 10/02, the rest of our trip is eligible for free dining? And do you know if our entire party has to check in on 10/02, or if I could fly down and check in before they arrive the next day? TIA!

We've never booked a BB... Is it correct that as long as we check-in on 10/02, the rest of our trip is eligible for free dining? And do you know if our entire party has to check in on 10/02, or if I could fly down and check in before they arrive the next day? TIA!

Yes, if you check in on October 2 you would get free dining the entire length of your stay. I'm not sure about the second part of your question.

I am considering booking the bounce back for next year... just two of us (girls trip) are traveling this year. Next year it may be 5. I know I can only book one room but can that one room contain more people? Or can I only book a BB offer for two people since that is who I'm traveling with this year?? Clear as mud?

You can only book one room, but you can have more than two people in the room. There is a charge for more than two adults in the room though, I think, unless it's a suite like at AOA.
If you need more than one room, and the person you are traveling with this year is also traveling with you next year, that person could book a room, you can book another, then 5 people wouldn't have to be in one room (which many rooms don't allow anyway).

You can only book one room, but you can have more than two people in the room. There is a charge for more than two adults in the room though, I think, unless it's a suite like at AOA.
If you need more than one room, and the person you are traveling with this year is also traveling with you next year, that person could book a room, you can book another, then 5 people wouldn't have to be in one room (which many rooms don't allow anyway).

I assume you can only book two rooms if both people are adults?? My current trip is with me and my (under 18) daughter.

I assume you can only book two rooms if both people are adults?? My current trip is with me and my (under 18) daughter.

You can book 1 room for each adult on the current stay. So if you're the only adult you could only book 1 room, but you could put more people in it obviously.

Note the additional adult charge mentioned above for standard rooms.

anyone currently in DW right now and know if the BB offer for free dining is still available? i am going oct 22 and i hope it is still there so i can book my honeymoon for next sept with the free promo..thanks!

I have two questions
1. I'm going this nov during free dining but not taking part in free dining. Will I still be able to do the bounce back for next year?
2. Can I book a different resort than the one I'm staying at?

I have two questions 1. I'm going this nov during free dining but not taking part in free dining. Will I still be able to do the bounce back for next year? 2. Can I book a different resort than the one I'm staying at?

If free dining is still being offered, then yes. You can also book a different resort if you wish.

As others have said as long as you check in on 10/02 you will have free dining. Upon check in they are going to want to see ID, so you wouldn't be able to check in for someone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter