Free Dining 2015 bounce back is out! Now with mixed up images.

DisneyRunner2009

DIS Veteran
At CSR now. Offer is in the in room packet. Phone lines are busy. Most nights 8/20 to 10/2. Mentions moderate and up, 6 night/7 days. Trying to book value. More details to follow.

This is the book you are looking for in your room. Ours was on the night stand by the phone, in a brown packet. The offer is in the center fold.

At CSR now. Offer is in the in room packet. Phone lines are busy. Most nights 8/20 to 10/2. Mentions moderate and up, 6 night/7 days. Trying to book value. More details to follow.

would you mind sharing the code, you can pm me if you cannot post it. I have family that will be there then and want to give them as much info as possible for they can rebook for themselves. I don't trust that they will look through the room packet

Thanks

Don't need a code, just dial ex 8844 from your room, have your current stay reservation number handy. The CM will verify you are on site and book FD package. The booklet is for information, you don't really need to have it in your room to qualify.

Not all resorts have all dates and room categories, but a year ahead the choices are usually good. A deposit is due on the same booking phone call, but it's refundable, changeable (within the parameters of the bounceback) just like a "regular" reservation is.

I've experienced that if you are staying in a moderate you get the "moderate booklet", can still book value or deluxe as your BB, IF the values have BB offers this time.

I don't guess it mentions how long this offer will be available does it? We will be there mid-December and would love to take advantage of this offer! Is there a ticket purchase required? I know the current free dining offer required a minimum 2 day park ticket purchase. I have an AP and don't need the tickets. The price of the tickets negates the free dining.

Does anyone know if POR is included? I'm wondering since it has been recently excluded in FD offers & with a family of five it would be nice!

TIA!

I've experienced that if you are staying in a moderate you get the "moderate booklet", can still book value or deluxe as your BB, IF the values have BB offers this time.

You have made my day!!!!!!! This is what I was hoping for!!! THX!:santa:

Q: does it have to be 6d/7n? We were thinking of going for 5d/6n next August.

Q: does it say which Values are included?

Does anyone know if POR is included? I'm wondering since it has been recently excluded in FD offers & with a family of five it would be nice!

TIA!

I am wondering this myself. I really want to try POR but if its not included will book CBR and save myself the hassle of changing later.

Hi

We are there in 2 weeks, hopefully great news for next year

Please can anyone confirm Values (Pop Century) included and dates are the same as above.

Better still if anyone can send picture of the booklet

Keep my fingers crossed

I was able to book ASSp with the quick service dining. Two day base ticket is required. I'll try to update with photos asap. I'm working with mobile devices, I've got photos just trying to post them is new for me.

I don't guess it mentions how long this offer will be available does it? We will be there mid-December and would love to take advantage of this offer! Is there a ticket purchase required? I know the current free dining offer required a minimum 2 day park ticket purchase. I have an AP and don't need the tickets. The price of the tickets negates the free dining.

You will at some point have to renew your AP so with the 2 day (assume) required ticket purchase your just investing in the AP renew. So the ticket purchase really doesn't negate the FD:) With that said the Bounceback offer does usually change for December quest to a % off room offer:(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Ok so its myself and a friend going in Dec. so can I book 3 rooms in my name for my family trip next oct.?

Sorry confused?

Ok so its myself and a friend going in Dec. so can I book 3 rooms in my name for my family trip next oct.? Sorry confused?

They'll only book one room per adult on your current reservation. So if it's just you and an adult friend they would book one room in your name and one in hers. That's it.

I am checking in Sept. at WL. So the current bounce back offer is ONLY FD for August 2015? No RO discounts? I really appreciate the help! Trying already to start saving and planning for 2015!

I'm not sure what a bounce back offer is. Can someone explain? We went in January of this year, and we are looking to go again in January 2015

I'm not sure what a bounce back offer is. Can someone explain? We went in January of this year, and we are looking to go again in January 2015

During your stay at WDW, you can book your next WDW on a "bounce back offer" if one is available. This is usually a discount for booking in advance. The offers vary. During your stay you can dial extension X8844 (someone correct me if I am wrong) to see what the offer is.

During your stay at WDW, you can book your next WDW on a "bounce back offer" if one is available. This is usually a discount for booking in advance. The offers vary. During your stay you can dial extension X8844 (someone correct me if I am wrong) to see what the offer is.
Thanks. Maybe there will be a room discount coming out soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter