Free Dining 2015 bounce back is out! Now with mixed up images.

Don't worry, this is a good sign that they will probably offer free dining next fall. I usually go to Disney every other year so I never get a bounce back or a pin code. But I have had free dining since 2008. We're going next Sept (12-19) Sept has had free dining consistently every year. Not sure how long it will last but hope it keeps up.

I've read and heard the BB FD has nothing to do with public offer of FD?! Yes I know September has always had FD because, of it being the month of lowest attendance... I've noticed FD has started to dwindle down the months and dates it's being offered, as it did this past year compared to previous years. Now please don't take this the wrong way but, I don't think saying "this is a good sign that they will probably offer FD next fall" is a good idea, some ppl will take that and run with it lol unfortunately. We never know what Disney will do.

For everyone who doesn't know already but, FD and other special offers are offered to fill rooms and resorts... If everyone was to book for next year "hoping" to get FD or a RO (but only going if promos are offered), it hurts the chances of promotions being offered for next year. For example, this year ppl booked at POR & POFQ thinking it was going to be included for FD. Since, it had been in previous years but, this year there was no need to fill the rooms at those resorts so, they got excluded from the FD offer. Majority of ppl had to switch hotels and I bet it was hectic trying to do so lol. Now if you plan on going to Disney with or without an offer, then book your vacation. Just don't want anyone to tie the two, BB and public FD/RO together that's all. :)

I read through a fair amount of the thread but didn't come across this question/answer:

Is the bounce back offer the typical - Value=Quick Service; Mod/deluxe=Standard (table service)

Ok here's my question! I'll be there November 19th and would love to book this BB! Does anyone know how long BBs usually last? I hope a few months!

I've read and heard the BB FD has nothing to do with public offer of FD?! Yes I know September has always had FD because, of it being the month of lowest attendance... I've noticed FD has started to dwindle down the months and dates it's being offered, as it did this past year compared to previous years. Now please don't take this the wrong way but, I don't think saying "this is a good sign that they will probably offer FD next fall" is a good idea, some ppl will take that and run with it lol unfortunately. We never know what Disney will do.

For everyone who doesn't know already but, FD and other special offers are offered to fill rooms and resorts... If everyone was to book for next year "hoping" to get FD or a RO (but only going if promos are offered), it hurts the chances of promotions being offered for next year. For example, this year ppl booked at POR & POFQ thinking it was going to be included for FD. Since, it had been in previous years but, this year there was no need to fill the rooms at those resorts so, they got excluded from the FD offer. Majority of ppl had to switch hotels and I bet it was hectic trying to do so lol. Now if you plan on going to Disney with or without an offer, then book your vacation. Just don't want anyone to tie the two, BB and public FD/RO together that's all. :)

:thumbsup2 We knew we wanted to go to Disney again this year. So, I waited for a discount to be offered before I booked a room. I'm willing to pay full price, but if I can get a discount that's even better. Every little bit helps. I used to be the guy who booked and then applied a discount, if available. Not any more. Now I'm the guy who books when the discount comes out. It will be interesting to see if general public FD is offered in 2015 and how it goes down after this years mess.

Ok here's my question! I'll be there November 19th and would love to book this BB! Does anyone know how long BBs usually last? I hope a few months!

When I was there in November of 2012, the BB FD was still being offered for August/September 2013. However, you never know when Disney will pull the offer. There is always hope.:wizard:

:thumbsup2 We knew we wanted to go to Disney again this year. So, I waited for a discount to be offered before I booked a room. I'm willing to pay full price, but if I can get a discount that's even better. Every little bit helps. I used to be the guy who booked and then applied a discount, if available. Not any more. Now I'm the guy who books when the discount comes out. It will be interesting to see if general public FD is offered in 2015 and how it goes down after this years mess.

My last post was for another poster, it wasn't towards you :) I'm sorry if there was any confusion. But I'm glad you're one of those that wait for the offers to come out first lol!! Yes, it will be interesting to see if general public FD comes out next year, if so for what months/dates and what resorts are included!! :)

My last post was for another poster, it wasn't towards you :) I'm sorry if there was any confusion. But I'm glad you're one of those that wait for the offers to come out first lol!! Yes, it will be interesting to see if general public FD comes out next year, if so for what months/dates and what resorts are included!! :)

I didn't take it personally. I was just agreeing with you. If more people wait until after a discount is released to book, we would all have at least more and or better options.

I didn't take it personally. I was just agreeing with you. If more people wait until after a discount is released to book, we would all have at least more and or better options.

We have always waited to book, unless we can get BB offer:) Will say that I have seen a huge increase in people thinking they need to book now for next year??? Also have seen lots of TA's posting on FB pages with sayings like, book now and get the best offer for next year?? Most average non Disney people I talk to think they need to book now for next year to have a chance at getting a discount :(. Now that we are back in school I have had several families to ask me about booking now and all were under the impression that if they didn't book now they wouldn't get a room or by booking now they are receiving the best room offer. Without asking me everyone of these families would have booked and not looked again at what they are paying. All of the families got their info from FB TA's. Is this the new booking tactic of TA's??

All of these pre bookings are and will continue to have an effect resort promotions offered by Disney. Sorry for the rant:(

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Just FYI in case it helps someone: I booked the free dining bounceback for August 20 to September 3 on Monday morning (five days ago).

They had plenty of availability at both pofq (I only asked about garden view there) and POR (garden, standard and preferred - interesting because preferred is sometimes excluded). I didn't ask about royal rooms.

Offer Code: E563F. Call x8844 from room. Shorter wait in afternoon after others have checked out. Call goes faster if you have your current res number starting with 4 handy, as well as the exact names of the people as they appear in MDE. Neither is necessary, just goes faster. "For arrival most nights August 20 to October 2," 2015. Don't know what "most" excludes, as I arrive on the 20th of August. 14 nights is the maximum stay.

As others have said, two day base ticket per person required. $200 deposit and usual package rules.

I have the booklet but that covers it I think. HTH someone! It's thanks to the op I even knew of it - usually don't see it until later in August.

Just FYI in case it helps someone: I booked the free dining bounceback for August 20 to September 3 on Monday morning (five days ago). They had plenty of availability at both pofq (I only asked about garden view there) and POR (garden, standard and preferred - interesting because preferred is sometimes excluded). I didn't ask about royal rooms. Offer Code: E563F. Call x8844 from room. Shorter wait in afternoon after others have checked out. Call goes faster if you have your current res number starting with 4 handy, as well as the exact names of the people as they appear in MDE. Neither is necessary, just goes faster. "For arrival most nights August 20 to October 2," 2015. Don't know what "most" excludes, as I arrive on the 20th of August. 14 nights is the maximum stay. As others have said, two day base ticket per person required. $200 deposit and usual package rules. I have the booklet but that covers it I think. HTH someone! It's thanks to the op I even knew of it - usually don't see it until later in August.

Does it actually show an expiration date for the current BB?

Does it actually show an expiration date for the current BB?

The paper with the offer on it doesn't have an expiration date (you mean book by date?)

I don't think I've seen an expiration or book by date on a BB offer. I'd think they just let it ride until rooms are full, then they switch to a different BB.

The paper with the offer on it doesn't have an expiration date (you mean book by date?) I don't think I've seen an expiration or book by date on a BB offer. I'd think they just let it ride until rooms are full, then they switch to a different BB.

Ok thank you. I've never done a bb before but wanting to this year.

Ok thank you. I've never done a bb before but wanting to this year.

Hi - if you search on disboards and MouseSavers.com, I bet you can find out when they offered the free dining bounceback for this month (I booked late August 2013, for August 20, 2014). I'm pretty sure MouseSavers has offer dates for discounts. HTH!

I am so glad I found this thread. Ever since the dates came out, I have been antsy about booking 2015, thinking I needed to do it NOW! But now I know I should wait for the BB offer (which I had no idea existed until tonight).

So I have a hypothetical question: I already know that I'm coming back next year. DH has already given the OK, even though this will be his first trip this year. We are doing MVMCP this year, and I KNOW I want to do MNNSHP next year. So I'm thinking mid October. However, since I'm taking DS7 out of school this year for a entire week (now figuring out how to butter up the teacher/principal), I don't want him to be penalized for missing that much school next year. The school has a 2-day staff holiday in October, but I'm not sure when it'll be in 2015.

So after that novel, here's my actual question. If I book a trip in OCT2015 using BB, and for some reason, I need to change the dates to maximize the staff/student holiday, can I do that? This is of course assuming that the BB offer I get includes more of Oct dates.

So I guess my question is, once I book a trip with BB, can I adjust the dates in case there's a scheduling conflict? Geez--I'm such a rambler. :rolleyes1

I am so glad I found this thread. Ever since the dates came out, I have been antsy about booking 2015, thinking I needed to do it NOW! But now I know I should wait for the BB offer (which I had no idea existed until tonight). So I have a hypothetical question: I already know that I'm coming back next year. DH has already given the OK, even though this will be his first trip this year. We are doing MVMCP this year, and I KNOW I want to do MNNSHP next year. So I'm thinking mid October. However, since I'm taking DS7 out of school this year for a entire week (now figuring out how to butter up the teacher/principal), I don't want him to be penalized for missing that much school next year. The school has a 2-day staff holiday in October, but I'm not sure when it'll be in 2015. So after that novel, here's my actual question. If I book a trip in OCT2015 using BB, and for some reason, I need to change the dates to maximize the staff/student holiday, can I do that? This is of course assuming that the BB offer I get includes more of Oct dates. So I guess my question is, once I book a trip with BB, can I adjust the dates in case there's a scheduling conflict? Geez--I'm such a rambler. :rolleyes1

The BB offer is through October 2nd of 2015. You can change dates as long as there is still availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter