Free Dining 2015 bounce back is out! Now with mixed up images.

OP - is the bounceback only for free dining, or are they also offering a standard package/room only discount as well? In particular, I'm interested in the last week of April.

OP - is the bounceback only for free dining, or are they also offering a standard package/room only discount as well? In particular, I'm interested in the last week of April.

I don't think that one is available any longer for that date. The current BB is for Aug 20-Oct 2, 2015.

Anyone know what the last day for booking the 2015 BB offer is??? There is usually is date on the flyer. Last year it was Nov. 15th, then it changed to a Room Only BB offer.

I didn't see if this had already been answered, but does it have to be a minimum of 6 nights? We usually take a 4-5 night trip over Labor Day weekend and would like to book the BB for that when we are there in 3 weeks.

We are here now and booked the bounce back yesterday.

I believe it's a 3 night minimum and excludes the Grand Floridian Villas, all 3 bedroom suites, the camp sites and the Little Mermaid rooms. Everything else is included including ASMo, Riverside and French Quarter, in fact we booked French Quarter.

Hope this helps and sorry if it's repeated info.

I believe it's a 3 night minimum and excludes the Grand Floridian Villas, all 3 bedroom suites, the camp sites and the Little Mermaid rooms. Everything else is included including ASMo, Riverside and French Quarter, in fact we booked French Quarter.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

So happy to see this. I'll be sure to book again for next year. The last time we booked it as a bb(2013) they had the dates all the way thru the end of this year. I am surprised at it only being for a little over a month.

Thanks a bunch Ron! I'm planning to book my first bounceback offer this trip (i'll be checking in the week after next), I was hoping to book the grand Floridian villas, but now that I know that is excluded (I had a feeling it was not going to be included), I will have another selection, thanks again :)

It's nice that POR and POFQ are offered. But my guess is, these book fast and that's why these are excluded from the public offer the following year. I will not be in the world this year but looking for Sept/Oct 2015. I guess have to wait for the Public Offer next year or a pin code (which I never get :sad: ) Good Luck to all who can use the BB.

Quick question - DH and I will be there Sept 30 - Oct 9, 2014. I am interested in booking a BB for September 2015 for myself, DS, DD and also for my sister, her two kids and my mom. DH is unsure if he will be going again next year (leaning towards no).

1. If we went ahead and added him, is it okay to take him off the reservation at a later date if he decides he doesn't want to go without penalty or losing our reservation & free dining discount (obviously would be done prior to 45 days before check-in)?
2. Best way to book? Can I book DH and I in one room with our kids and my sister, her kids and my mom in another or does DH have to be part of one room reservation and I the other since we are the ones currently staying at DW (ex. reserve one room with DH and my mom and our kids, reserve the other with me, my sister and her kids). If yes to the latter scenario, we would want to change this upon check-in for ease of keeping track of dining credits (especially snack credits), etc. and I think would unfortunately make the convenience of on-line check-in moot.

Quick question - DH and I will be there Sept 30 - Oct 9, 2014. I am interested in booking a BB for September 2015 for myself, DS, DD and also for my sister, her two kids and my mom. DH is unsure if he will be going again next year (leaning towards no). 1. If we went ahead and added him, is it okay to take him off the reservation at a later date if he decides he doesn't want to go without penalty or losing our reservation & free dining discount (obviously would be done prior to 45 days before check-in)? 2. Best way to book? Can I book DH and I in one room with our kids and my sister, her kids and my mom in another or does DH have to be part of one room reservation and I the other since we are the ones currently staying at DW (ex. reserve one room with DH and my mom and our kids, reserve the other with me, my sister and her kids). If yes to the latter scenario, we would want to change this upon check-in for ease of keeping track of dining credits (especially snack credits), etc. and I think would unfortunately make the convenience of on-line check-in moot.

If you need 2 rooms they would book you in one and your DH in another. If he didn't go and you removed him it would remove the BB.

They won't book a BB offer for people not currently on property. If DH is in your room and you remove him it would be fine since you'd still be in the room.

If you need 2 rooms they would book you in one and your DH in another. If he didn't go and you removed him it would remove the BB.

They won't book a BB offer for people not currently on property. If DH is in your room and you remove him it would be fine since you'd still be in the room.

Okay, very good to know. Thank you!

Two questions:

One. Is the price locked in at this year's rates if you book bounce back?

Two. This may seem odd, but can you book one night in a value resort without a ticket to the parks and still get a bounce back for a free Dining package next year with several days and free dining? In other words, do you have to bounce back with a similar package? If I am in Orlando in the next few weeks for business, and spend one night at a budget value resort, can I reap all these benefits?

Two questions:

One. Is the price locked in at this year's rates if you book bounce back?

Two. This may seem odd, but can you book one night in a value resort without a ticket to the parks and still get a bounce back for a free Dining package next year with several days and free dining? In other words, do you have to bounce back with a similar package? If I am in Orlando in the next few weeks for business, and spend one night at a budget value resort, can I reap all these benefits?

If I'm reading your question correctly... the answer is yes you can stay one night now and book bounceback for next year.

It's nice that POR and POFQ are offered. But my guess is, these book fast and that's why these are excluded from the public offer the following year. I will not be in the world this year but looking for Sept/Oct 2015. I guess have to wait for the Public Offer next year or a pin code (which I never get :sad: ) Good Luck to all who can use the BB.

Don't worry, this is a good sign that they will probably offer free dining next fall. I usually go to Disney every other year so I never get a bounce back or a pin code. But I have had free dining since 2008. We're going next Sept (12-19) Sept has had free dining consistently every year. Not sure how long it will last but hope it keeps up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter