Free dining 2014

:sad1:just got off the phone with Disney and they said no promos are available for Disney visa or general public and to her knowledge none were planned for the beginning of the year. wanted to go jan 4-11 or would even change to the 5th -12 if that is what it would take to shave off enough to make it affordable.
oh well I guess we will just have to celebrate our anni here
even called chase to see if they had any idea of card holder promos for that time. if they are planning anything they are very tight lipped about it and I am sure that by the time I hear about it the available rooms will be long gone. been a dis visa holder for a long time and have never received an email with any kind of promotional offer.

Keep in mind that they usually don't tell the call center folks until the morning of the discount. I've actually called the first morning a promo was available and still been told there wasn't one, because they hadn't read the memo that morning.

This happens all the time.

:sad1:just got off the phone with Disney and they said no promos are available for Disney visa or general public and to her knowledge none were planned for the beginning of the year. wanted to go jan 4-11 or would even change to the 5th -12 if that is what it would take to shave off enough to make it affordable. oh well I guess we will just have to celebrate our anni here even called chase to see if they had any idea of card holder promos for that time. if they are planning anything they are very tight lipped about it and I am sure that by the time I hear about it the available rooms will be long gone. been a dis visa holder for a long time and have never received an email with any kind of promotional offer.

CM's are not allowed to acknowledge any upcoming promos verbally to you until it goes live!
You can ask all you want but they can't say a peep.

well I called today around 3:30 pm my time (so cal time) and nothing as of yet but I will keep trying,
and black 562 (think I got the number right if not sorry)
thanks for the info but holy cow the suspense is killing us wish you could just spill the beans but understand that you can't.

Here at WDW now and just booked BB offer for FD 8/20-9/29. So happy to have this done so I don't have to worry about it later next year!

Disney Visa releases three or four days early if they offer it. If the public release is Tuesday, it will likely go to visa on Thursday.

Thanks that makes sense!

So would a RO discount on a mod or deluxe be a better deal than S/P?D at a Mod for a famly of 4 ?

I have become obsessed with waiting for the next discount. We're planning on the last week of February (the week after Presidents week). Already priced everything out and saving based on that, but my hubby will be MUCH happier if I can show him a discount.

Hoping to hear soon about the P/S/D release for the General Public. Hope there is still some available and we can get one.

Will be staying at CBR from Jan 17-25th with the DDP and have a group of 12 going. Would be nice to get any kind of discount to bring the prices down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter