Free dining 2014

Hi Vacation Junkie,

PP asked if you thought there was a chance the P/S/D discount would be available Jan 2, 2014...I have the same question...we will be checking in on Jan 2 for a long weekend trip after the kid's swim training camp in Cocoa Beach! :banana:

Here's some details on the 2014 promo

There is no Free dining for Jan-March 2014. Its P/S/D.
the dates for the above (& RO discounts..with the exception of the blackout days) Will be

January 5, 2014 – March 2, 2014
March 16, 2014 – April 12, 2014

The R.O will be the following
35% off at select Deluxe Villas, 30% off at Moderate, and 25% off at Value.

So the deal is 35% off room and dining is kids prices? Or is it one or the other? I'm at the CBR ( moderate) January 5th -11 January with the quick service dining plan kids are 11,14 plus myself and husband if I have to pick what would save me more?

So the deal is 35% off room and dining is kids prices? Or is it one or the other? I'm at the CBR ( moderate) January 5th -11 January with the quick service dining plan kids are 11,14 plus myself and husband if I have to pick what would save me more?

There are 2 separate , not combinable discounts. It's one or the other pending availability.

Do you know if the P/S/D discount is good for your entire stay as long as it starts in the window you listed, or is it only good for the dates in the window?

Vacation Junkie Let's see if I understood well. I am staying at the Port Of Orleans and I have the option of choosing the 30% discount on the hotel only or all child price meals? Is that correct?

Vacation Junkie Let's see if I understood well. I am staying at the Port Of Orleans and I have the option of choosing the 30% discount on the hotel only or all child price meals? Is that correct?

you can choose between either promo's.
Room only discount.
or
Play Stay Dine. (Which is the following)
-rack room rate for POR
-Childs prices for your park tickets
-You pay $18.88 per person / per night for the DDP.

I called to see if this is available and they told me no

It hasn't been released to the General public yet. That won't happen until early October.

It has only been bookable by pin code only.

In about a week it should be released as a Disney Visa offer.

Is it only certain resorts? The rep I talked to said that it was no longer available

Booking with the Pins that had previously went out is no longer available. The "book by" date has passed.

Disney Visa holders will be able to book the offer next. That promo should be realised in the next week or so.

Then we all can once it turns to a General public offer in October.

Here's some details on the 2014 promo

There is no Free dining for Jan-March 2014. Its P/S/D.
the dates for the above (& RO discounts..with the exception of the blackout days) Will be

January 5, 2014 – March 2, 2014
March 16, 2014 – April 12, 2014

The R.O will be the following
35% off at select Deluxe Villas, 30% off at Moderate, and 25% off at Value.

So there is no discount between March 2 and March 16?

How does that just figure, I was planning to go March 9-15.:mad: looks like I may change to planning for May.

Booking with the Pins that had previously went out is no longer available. The "book by" date has passed.

Disney Visa holders will be able to book the offer next. That promo should be realised in the next week or so.

Then we all can once it turns to a General public offer in October.

Are Disney Visa holders notified? If so how? Or do you just have to be "lucky" and call at the right time?

sorry if this was already asked or answered... we have a trip already booked april 6-13, are these % off deals good for anyone? I assume I can have that applied to my trip? Thanks so much!

jwally70 said:
Are Disney Visa holders notified? If so how? Or do you just have to be "lucky" and call at the right time?

Visa sends an email right?
I am so confused trying yo figure ou how much this deal could save us.

sorry if this was already asked or answered... we have a trip already booked april 6-13, are these % off deals good for anyone? I assume I can have that applied to my trip? Thanks so much!

As long as it is a GP offer, and your booked resort offers a discount, then yes, you qualify for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts