Free Dining 2014, limited dates between 31 Aug - 23 Dec on US-Disney web site

Samaya

DIS Veteran
UPDATED 7th May.

Now released check it out at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/resort-stays-dining/

For those who missed out on the UK offer of free dining for 2014 and are looking to book a Disney resort for later this year then it might be worth waiting and checking out the following offer on Disney's US website as it looks like they'll be releasing free dining on 7th May to the general public for stay's with a check in date between 31st August - 3rd October, 26th October - 1st November, 9th November - 20th November and 12th December - 23rd December 2014.

Disney Value Resorts - Quick Service Dining Plan Included (This can be upgraded to the regular plan).
All-Star Music and Sports Resort.
Pop Century Resort.

Moderate Resorts - Regular Dining Plan Included
Carribean Beach Resort
Coronado Springs Resort
Fort Wilderness Cabins

Deluxe Resorts - Regular Dining Plan Included
Animal Kingdom Lodge
BoardWalk Inn
Contemporary Resort
Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Polynesian Resort
Wilderness Lodge
Yacht & Beach Club Resorts

Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts - Regular Dining Plan Included
Animal Kingdom Villas
Bay Lake Tower
Beach Club Villas
BoardWalk Villas
Old Key West Resort
Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Villas at Disneys Wilderness Lodge

Some resorts are possibly excluded, such as All Star Movies, Art of Animation, Port Orleans French Quarter, Port Orleans Riverside, Campsites at Ft. Wilderness, 3-bedroom villas, and the Villas at The Grand Floridian.

not only that as long as you arrive that day you get it for the whole stay. We have arrived on the 22nd and had the free dining for the whole of xmas and new year. The tickets are also cheaper if you do not plan to go into disney every day and as its xmas it can be very cold- or infact near freezing for days at a time resulting in closed water parks so the UK all in tickets are not so useful anyway at that time.

This is very exciting news! We're planning to stay 22-29th December, flights booked just need accommodation, was hoping for FD but thought we might be a day too late! Do you know what time you can book online if dates are 7th May?

Hello, how do you get onto the US site. Whenever I try I can only get on the uk site

I am watching the disunplugged podcast live right now and it's the first I've heard of it. I did book the UK offer but I'm dying to start doing the math to see if we can get a better deal by canceling and rebooking. Right now we are staying a French Quarter and upgraded to regular dining. Has anyone already done the math for themselves? I realise each case it different, just wondering while I continue to watch the podcast :happytv::goodvibes.

We've been twice on the US deal - last time Oct 2013 - 14 nights at All star movies with free QSDP upgraded to ddp.

We had the 10 day MYW tickets with waterparks which were more than enough for our trip (plus halloween party)

Hope the deal is released this early next year - from memory they usually release the later autumn dates later than the initial September offer.

Well, did the math and for us wanting to book at POR, the US deal is better.

Even considering that we will loose the 150£ deposit but we have gone from £3,066 to £2,374 staying at the French Quarter for 12 nights with regular dining :cool1:. That is providing it's not just a rumour but I feel pretty confident about it :goodvibes.

Well, did the math and for us wanting to book at POR, the US deal is better.

Even considering that we will loose the 150£ deposit but we have gone from £3,066 to £2,374 staying at the French Quarter for 12 nights with regular dining :cool1:. That is providing it's not just a rumour but I feel pretty confident about it :goodvibes.

Why is it cheaper? Is the US offering discount on hotel as well as free dining? :goodvibes

That site is really useful! Does anyone have any tips on how to get on it to price a holiday for next year, as it's inky letting me look for this year?

I would prefer to book with the US site as the moderates get the DDP and our offers are only for the QSDP!

That site is really useful! Does anyone have any tips on how to get on it to price a holiday for next year, as it's inky letting me look for this year? I would prefer to book with the US site as the moderates get the DDP and our offers are only for the QSDP!

Disney US haven't released packages for 2015 booking yet. They are always later than us - and the offers are usually only a couple of months before travel.

That site is really useful! Does anyone have any tips on how to get on it to price a holiday for next year, as it's inky letting me look for this year?

I would prefer to book with the US site as the moderates get the DDP and our offers are only for the QSDP!

Disney's US site has normally released their room rates for the following year in July so a little time yet and those rates are normally the full rack rate, so no discount.

Packages and discounts are gradually released but only for short periods; as an example, the first general public package deal for 2014 was released October through to December 2013 for stays between Jan and March 2014.

Why is it cheaper? Is the US offering discount on hotel as well as free dining? :goodvibes

For some resorts and dates the US full priced rack rate is sometimes lower than those prices quoted on the UK web site.

Here's one example.

10-nights checking into a Garden View room at Port Orleans on September 1st 2014.

UK web site room only cost £1,410 ($2,372)
US web site room only cost $2,092.50 and that I believe is their full rack rate and therefore the maximum they would charge for those dates.

So the US web site is currently $280 cheaper to book for those 10-days in September plus there might be free dining.

For those who missed out on the UK offer of free dining for 2014 and are looking to book a Disney resort for later this year then it might be worth waiting and checking out the following offer on Disney's US website as it looks like they'll be releasing free dining on 7th May to the general public for stay's between 31st August - 3rd October, 26th October - 1st November, 9th November - 20th November and 12th December - 23rd December 2014. Disney Value Resorts - Quick Service Dining Plan Included (This can be upgraded to the regular plan for $18.65 per person per day and $3.20 per day for children). All-Star Music, Movies and Sports Resort. Art of Animation (Family Suites only). Pop Century Resort. Moderate Resorts - Regular Dining Plan Included Carribean Beach Resort Coronado Springs Resort Port Orleans Resort French Quarter and Riverside Deluxe Resorts - Regular Dining Plan Included Animal Kingdom Lodge BoardWalk Inn Contemporary Resort Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Polynesian Resort Wilderness Lodge Yacht & Beach Club Resorts Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts - Regular Dining Plan Included Animal Kingdom Villas Bay Lake Tower Beach Club Villas BoardWalk Villas Old Key West Resort Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa The Villas at Disneys Wilderness Lodge Fort Wilderness Cabins Some resorts are excluded, such as Mermaid Rooms at Art of Animation, Campsites at Ft. Wilderness, and 3-bedroom villas, and the Villas at The Grand Floridian. A 3-night minimum stay (14-night maximum) is required plus you'll need to purchase a minimum two-day park ticket for each person in the party.

Where on the website do you see this information? I sure can't find it. Thank you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter