Free Dining 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the same number I used too Natalie. Also been on hold for about 15 minutes. I have the same feeling, but I have already got in and waited this long. I hate to take myself out of the queue.

I'm afraid to start over too.

I just finished up- 22 minutes total to cancel my room only res.

I'm over the moon. Is there a smilie for over the moon? There should be.

Ugh! I've been on hold for 21 mins. I have to go put the kids on the bus in 5 minutes so I'm going to have to hang up and start all over :(

The cost of this phone call is going to eat into my savings of free dining!

Called right at 7 - was on hold for 1 minute. Awesome CM - very friendly and full of laughs! Our family of 4 are all set to go September 14-21!!!!! I was able to make the call before hubby went to work...this is one happy family today! :cool1:

My CM's computer is FROZEN!!!! She hears all the other CM's saying they are having issues as well!

Done and got what we wanted. POR AB standard :thumbsup2 The agent did say I called at the right time and she couldn't believe the hold queue. Good luck everyone!!

Still on hold going on 14 minutes. At first I got connected right away but that was for dining. She said the phone system is experiencing some difficulties.

Called right at 7 - was on hold for 1 minute. Awesome CM - very friendly and full of laughs! Our family of 4 are all set to go September 14-21!!!!! I was able to make the call before hubby went to work...this is one happy family today! :cool1:

Yay, congrats! My Dh will be home soon from the graveyard shift and I can give him the good news!

YAY!! all done! 2 adjoining garden view rooms at POFQ!!

:bitelip::banana::wizard::cheer2::thanks:party::mickeyjum:rotfl::cool1:

I'm so excited - now I think I'll take a nap.

Done and got what we wanted. POR AB standard :thumbsup2 The agent did say I called at the right time and she couldn't believe the hold queue. Good luck everyone!!

I was told that too - I was through in less than 8 minutes but my agent said that was probably the shortest they'd be all day, I was his first call.

I was on hold for 20mins after the technical error message and then wound up speaking to a Dining reservation CM. She was very apologetic and asked me to call back :mad: Back to hold music...

Was able to book 2 trips online for friends and then also take advantage of the room only discount for our family's trip. We had a FD BB booked but were arriving 2 days early and paying rack rate for the room. No longer! Saved $54 on our room and very happy with that!

Lots and lots of :banana: :banana: :banana: happening here as we all got what we wanted!

If you're on hold and want to give it a try I'd recommend trying to book online. I did that easily with 3 different ressies.

Hope this helps.

Have a magical day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter