Free Dining 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got through right away at 7am on the dot. Agent replied to my request to book a new package with "would you like to add free dining to that package?". Spent 15 minutes total just because I did have a few questions.

I booked ASMo standard but she told me that Dalmatians is considered a standard. I didn't press the issue but I thought it was preferred?

Are you freaking kidding me!!! I finally got through and the agent could not hear me!!! They are having global issues with phone calls...

Done and got what we wanted. POR AB standard :thumbsup2 The agent did say I called at the right time and she couldn't believe the hold queue. Good luck everyone!!

YA!!! Quick question can you book standard AB or is it just a request?? I didn't know that was an option EKK I hope I didn't screw up and could have had AB

I was on hold for 20mins after the technical error message and then wound up speaking to a Dining reservation CM. She was very apologetic and asked me to call back :mad: Back to hold music...

I got connected to dining too after hearing the technical difficulties message, but she just transferred me and I got an agent in ~7min.

YA!!! Quick question can you book standard AB or is it just a request?? I didn't know that was an option EKK I hope I didn't screw up and could have had AB

Well we have a party of 5 so it's the only place we can be. I think with less than 5 it's just a request.

I had to book a garden view so I guess it depends on your dates.

Garden view was only like $78 more, so I can deal. Usually I don't give a fig about the view from the resort room, I basically only go back to shower & sleep :lmao:

I'm ON HOLD!!! Never been so happy to be on hold in my life! Listening to Small World... may have to change my ringtone to Small World today!!!

I was on hold with two different phones right at 7:00.
At 7:10 I saw the online link someone provided earlier in the thread and started using that. I ended up booking three rooms all before they ever took me off-hold and that was after 30 minutes!
Whoever posted that online link, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

NOW, I have to call when I get to work to cancel the existing reservation I had because online it wouldn't let me adjust my current reservations.

My total time on the phone was 19mins. The CM I spoke to was super nice and helpful:love: I wish all companies you call we this great! We will be staying in at ASMO! I am so excited! Good luck everyone!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter