Free Dining 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just made our reservations for WDW Sept 18 - 24.
Thanks to everyone here for all of the good information that helped us make a decision. Now I hope to see some other Dis members when we are there

My DD, her DH & my granddaughter will be there from Sep 12 - Sep 21 (we're staying an extra day since we got the FD - THANK YOU, Joe!!) - staying at POR.

Yea I totally couldn't leave it in anyone else's hands. :crazy2:

C'mon ya'll. I don't want kcwiak to freak out!:scared: KC, if it is Small World Vacation's you are talking about, yes I have used them 3 times and all was well. In fact, I believe SWV's was one of the pioneers of internet travel as a Disney exclusive authorized vacation planner. That is their specialty, applying discounts after you have booked as they come available, without you having to notify them. Take a deep breath and count to 10......repeat as necessary, it will be fine.:goodvibes

C'mon ya'll. I don't want kcwiak to freak out!:scared: KC, if it is Small World Vacation's you are talking about, yes I have used them 3 times and all was well. In fact, I believe SWV's was one of the pioneers of internet travel as a Disney exclusive authorized vacation planner. That is their specialty, applying discounts after you have booked as they come available, without you having to notify them. Take a deep breath and count to 10......repeat as necessary, it will be fine.:goodvibes

There's no place like home.....there's no place like h......hey why am I wearing a dress and red slippers?

I think I should start a Disney travel agency when I retire. What a fun second life that would be.

I totally agree! my dh and i talk about bringing our grandkids to wdw someday too! our kids are only 7, 4, & 4 months lol! but that is my dream too!!

So for now, you can content yourself with making great memories with your kids, and look forward to making more memories with your grandkids. I can tell you that you'll want to be there the 1st time your grandkids (and kids, too, of course) go to WDW - to see the awe & wonder in their eyes when they first see it and watch them as they soak in the magic of the place ... there's nothing like it - totally AWESOME!

What....so you and I shouldn't take tomorrow as our day off from the boards?

:rolleyes1

Take a day off??? :scared1: Say it isn't so!!! I'd hate to think of you suffering Disboard withdrawals if you did that - wouldn't be able to work or sleep worrying about you!

There's no place like home.....there's no place like h......hey why am I wearing a dress and red slippers?

I think I should start a Disney travel agency when I retire. What a fun second life that would be.

hmmm...maybe you should look into that 12 step program. lol. kidding:rotfl:

I know right! But before I retire.:wave2:

With the exception of this year (on work hiatus, work 1 weekend a month), the fine medical establishment I work for does not allow us to carry cell phones:crazy2:. So I have always used TA's as my wing man so I don't freak out if I could not call myself. They are my peace of mind knowing I have a back up.:thumbsup2

Dress & red slippers? WE WANT PICS!!:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Disney travel agency? Instead of chief ride inspector? But I thought you were gonna hire me as your ride inspector assistant :sad: Oh wait, if you run a Disney travel agency, you'd have to go "check things out at the parks" every so often - just to make sure your up to speed on everything there, of course.

Can't decide! Need help. Just the husband and I. Trying to decide between POR, CBR, or CSR. We have always done POR during FD in September. Need expert advice!:thumbsup2

Can't decide! Need help. Just the husband and I. Trying to decide between POR, CBR, or CSR. We have always done POR during FD in September. Need expert advice!:thumbsup2

I just booked CSR for my first time there. I've stayed at riverside five times so I thought a change was in order. The new rooms there look incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter