• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish that canadian could get the Disney Visa!
I have to wait 3 more days to book my honeymoon. I just hope there is some Royal Guest Room left at POR.

So I got off the phone 45 minutes ago and the CM said she would send a confirmation email but I never got it and my Disney reservations are showing my upgraded view but no free dining. Should I be freaking out? I don't want to hold up the lines for other people if it takes a while to show up-does anyone know? Thanks!

Where can I find my updated information on the Disney site? There's no listing for the dining category, just the ADRs that I've already made. I'm a little nervous because I had to remind the CM to charge my Visa $200 to secure free dining, and now I don't see it listed on my reservation (although the total cost information has updated to what the CM told me).

It could take 24 hours for your on line reservation to update and to receive a new confirmation email.

Called a little after 7:00 this morning...was on hold maybe 10 min. Yay! FD booked at POR for Sep. 7-13.:woohoo:

So I got off the phone 45 minutes ago and the CM said she would send a confirmation email but I never got it and my Disney reservations are showing my upgraded view but no free dining. Should I be freaking out? I don't want to hold up the lines for other people if it takes a while to show up-does anyone know? Thanks!

Could take 24 hours to receive new confirmation email and for the online reservation to update.

yay! called at 8:11 - on hold for 4 minutes.

Added FD and one night to existing CBR reservation with no issues. I didn't have to put any extra money on the trip on my visa, but she did ask for the first several numbers of my card to confirm I had a disney visa and asked me to bring the card on the trip.

Just saved $1480 for our 10nt stay at CSR (2 rooms for 7 people) Sept 12-22. I called at 7:55 eastern time (I forgot about the time zone difference FL to IL). I was on hold for 5 minutes, and it took her about 10-15 minutes to add FD to my existing reservations! Now we're all set!

I Called this morning around 7 a.m. and I got a hold in the line in English then I tried the line to speak in Spanish and my call was taken immediately. I got CSR September 7-15. :cool1:

Waited on hold for 20 minutes but got free dining at Wilderness Lodge, I had to upgrade to Woods View(not sure if standard is sold out or not available)

It would be interesting for someone to track and ask which categories and resorts are showing FD...

So far...
Beach Club...Laguna/Pool view or higher
Contemporary...Standard view or higher
Wilderness Lodge...Woods view or higher...
POFQ....river view or higher
Poly...standard view or higher

Any others?

It would be interesting for someone to track and ask which categories and resorts are showing FD...

So far...
Beach Club...Laguna/Pool view or higher
Contemporary...Standard view or higher
Wilderness Lodge...Woods view or higher...

Any others?

Poly...Standard view (don't know about higher levels)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter