FP+ Details Are Out!

Don't cry, Suzanne. Even if FP+ is selectively available in Aug (which I doubt,) it won't be mandatory. Traditional FP will still be available.

Whoa, are you serious? I am leaving 8/15 and do not want this. They will still have normal FP in Aug, correct? It can't be a total switchover less than 45 days out. Was hoping to get one more normal trip in before this nonsense starts. I will cry :(

I don't want it either but I don't think it will be up and running yet by then. Especially if they are just doing website maintenance to load the fastpass+ options now. I didn't see it, but quite a few others did. But it kept disappearing and as far as I know it's gone now.
With a month to go I think you're safe.

I don't want it either but I don't think it will be up and running yet by then. Especially if they are just doing website maintenance to load the fastpass+ options now. I didn't see it, but quite a few others did. But it kept disappearing and as far as I know it's gone now.
With a month to go I think you're safe.

Imho if they are doing web site stuff some this cant be real far away and I wouldn't bet on anything with Disney..

Imho if they are doing web site stuff some this cant be real far away and I wouldn't bet on anything with Disney..

It may happen sooner.
It may happen later.

But, I'd not put any stock in what's happening with any "website stuff" as an indicator of anything in particular.

They can't seem to get the website to just operate correctly for any significant period of time.

It's the common way to fix a computer issue. Just reboot and hope for the best.

We will be waiting a while to see what happens. I don't think that I feel like dealing with this, at least not until the bugs are worked out.

Fastpass+ links/buttons have been appearing and disappearing for months. I seriously don't take it as an indication of impending doom-er, "release"...

The recent test needed at least portions of the site to be functional and available to the testers, but it only worked for "eligible" guests.

Word on the street is another similar test is coming up. As long as it is in a testing phase, it will be optional. Even when it starts rolling out, it will be optional to a certain point.

There are very few actual maglev trains in operation...and simulating a car with a technology that has little to do with cars would be a little odd... :)

Much like simulating a mountain with a steel framework covered with spray-on concrete... ;)

...unless, of course, you can get a FP+ to ride the roller coaster running through it.

Just signed into the WDW site to check out a reservation and this showed up on the reservation page.

9233368503_2f8677fa74.jpg

There was no where to click to try and make reservations however.

Just signed into the WDW site to check out a reservation and this showed up on the reservation page.

There was no where to click to try and make reservations however.

I got that a couple weeks ago, but I don't seem to get it to come back up...

I've had numerous problems with the WDW site for days now! I have spent so much time, I'm sick of it. I've called 8/9 times since Friday, and they have acted as if there has never been another customer who has EVER reported any issues. :sad2:...
Frustrated. I have probably booked 5 or more Disney vacations using the older website, and although it was far from perfect, this is crazy!

And don't EVEN get me started with SWA! :confused3

A few days ago a fastpass + link popped up on my MDE menu options, a few times, but I clicked the my reservations to quick, when I would go back each time it was gone.

A few days ago a fastpass + link popped up on my MDE menu options, a few times, but I clicked the my reservations to quick, when I would go back each time it was gone.

I have a trip coming up soon and having using this site for its wealth of knowledge and I am very appreciative. I am wonder though are you seeing this because you linked your tickets or with a room reservation? Just curious because I have never seen it or anything like it. I mostly use the mobile app, I am staying offsite and I have yet to link my tix. Which not sure if I should link my tix with all the issues the MDX site is going through. TIA for any info.

I have a trip coming up soon and having using this site for its wealth of knowledge and I am very appreciative. I am wonder though are you seeing this because you linked your tickets or with a room reservation? Just curious because I have never seen it or anything like it. I mostly use the mobile app, I am staying offsite and I have yet to link my tix. Which not sure if I should link my tix with all the issues the MDX site is going through. TIA for any info.

There is no reason to do it...even if it caused the link to come up, you still couldn't use it. And linking tickets now might actually cause problems you have to deal with later...not worth chancing it until you are told you are eligible to use MagicBands and choose to do so.

Thanks for the advice. This what I was thinking, I would rather not have to deal with any issues that might eat up park time. Only trip to CS I plan on making is to get my niece her bday button. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter