Forget Reality! We're cruising on the Fantasy July 28, 2012!!!

Looks like all is pack! but since we are driving from Miami the amount of stuff we are taking is incredible. We are driving up on Saturday morning, so to all have a safe and bless trip and will be seeing you soon!!!

I'll race you up I-95!!! If you see a blue Honda minivan loaded with people and the blue whale Florida tag honk. We are planning on getting on the road at 7:15

arrived in florida 8 pm last night & went to downtown disney, so fun. today we are hitting the outlet malls but cant wait to get on the fantasy! looking forward to meeting you all at the outlook!!!

We just drove across the border into Florida! Only 192 more miles to the hotel in Cape Canaveral. DD and I will go get pedicures then I'll finish the FE giftbags before turning in for the night. Can't believe we sail out TOMORROW!!!

leaving in less than an hour for the airport...one emergency discovery, or lack there of, DH's Kindle is unable to be located. He will now take over my DD's but she never used it anyway, so need to go sync it quick. And that should be it!

Well hello from your side of the pond. We arrived at 3.25pm and had the speediest transition thru the airport That we have ever experienced coming into MCO...we are now resting up at the wingate by wyndam hotel waiting for our food order. So excited to see the beautiful Fantasy once again. met a fellow Brit at the airport who is working backstage in the theatre on the ship, she suggested we drop by guest services to see about a backstage tour...would love to do that.

Safe travels to all who are still on route..see you at 3pm in the outlook!!

so who is dragging back to reality today? God it was tough, i don't think i was very productive...

Thanks for me on behalf of the girls. They loved all the stuff they got in the FE. Hope you liked the itinerary stickies and chocolates!

Reality has definitely set in we had a wonderful cruise thank god it was seven days as my husband was stuck in bed for two days with an allergic reaction to a medication for his eyes as he had laser eye surgery the Monday before we left and was supposed to breeze through hislast week of recovery on the cruise. Then on day 5 or 2 year old was vomiting and quarantined for 24hrs she woke up feeling fine the next day. Despite our rocky couple of days we had a great time. We enjoyed meeting some of you and loved all the FE gifts, such great creativity!

Thanks everyone for such a fun FE exchange :) Hope everyone liked the mickey ( 2 sided) charm necklaces, candy and the Mickey candles that we gave you all.:) Happy and sad to be home at the same time.LOL

Well hello fellow cruisers we are finally back on dry land....it was lovely to meet all of those that I did meet in the outlook, and out and about around the ship, champagne tasting or by the pool. I hope you all enjoyed your week! Our second week ended up being a repeat of the first due to the tropical storm Ernesto taking a fancy to the western itinerary!!! Apparently carnival dream went the western route and had a rotten cruise...what a surprise! captain Tom made the right choice I think. The weather was a little more favourable the second time round with sunshine in St Maarten instead of the down pours and we had the full Mickey horns played most days! captain Tom was in a good mood....he is on vacation from today and captain Marco takes the helm!

We are now in POP century catching up with ourselves after being spoilt in concierge, getting up early for debarkation and then an afternoon at typhoon lagoon before a storm hit and caused all to shut down.

Looking forward to a full on week....will check in again over the week and once home in the UK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter