Forget Reality! We're cruising on the Fantasy July 28, 2012!!!

I am sooooooo excited! Nine days! NINE DAYS!!!!! Packing begins this weekend and I'm constantly adding things to and crossing things off my checklist!
Stop mail delivery - CHECK!
Get caught up on laundry - CHECK (for now)
Make sure everyone has bathing suits and flip-flops that fit- CHECK!
Tonight- download books to Kindle and locate chargers for all electronics

I tired already just thinking about what needs to get done by next Wednesday but it will all get done!

No worries! are those cabins also in the FE exchange?

Yes they are.

Hi! We are the mystery group. I am organizing the FE for our fellow cruise mates. (Barb and Renee #5518 and Jim, Rose and Grace #7000). I am the only one that is on DisBoards and I update them. You can say I am the travel agent of the family:rotfl: Yes our disname is kandekarleen and we are in #7002. Actual names are Erin(Mom), Kelly(Dad) and Kendra (8yrs). Hope this kinda straightens things up a bit.

We are all leaving tomorrow to drive down to Seattle(3hrs away) and flying out Fri for our Dream Cruise then to join everyone on the Fantasy. Hope everyone has a safe trip from wherever you are coming from and hope to meet everyone really soon.

Also Jojo, due to the fact we have not received the last missing stateroom number hopefully we can get it when we board and have our meet.

Thanks all for keeping us updated on everything and getting us through our first FE exchange.:thumbsup2

Yes we are still on. I have mine ready - it is a long sleeve shirt. I hope that is okay. My DH (Nathan) is a large as well. Hopefully that makes it easier. Can't wait to meet everyone. See you soon.

kandekarleen said:
Hi! We are the mystery group. I am organizing the FE for our fellow cruise mates. (Barb and Renee #5518 and Jim, Rose and Grace #7000). I am the only one that is on DisBoards and I update them. You can say I am the travel agent of the family:rotfl: Yes our disname is kandekarleen and we are in #7002. Actual names are Erin(Mom), Kelly(Dad) and Kendra (8yrs). Hope this kinda straightens things up a bit.

We are all leaving tomorrow to drive down to Seattle(3hrs away) and flying out Fri for our Dream Cruise then to join everyone on the Fantasy. Hope everyone has a safe trip from wherever you are coming from and hope to meet everyone really soon.

Also Jojo, due to the fact we have not received the last missing stateroom number hopefully we can get it when we board and have our meet.

Thanks all for keeping us updated on everything and getting us through our first FE exchange.:thumbsup2

In the hopes you check one last time, the missing stateroom number for Suzcruise is 6512. I will print an extra spreadsheet out to bring with me incase you have not seen this....sorry I was close t the wire for you. have a good first cruise and see you real soon

Final FE list has been mailed out to you all....hope you all get it ok, and have a good last week of madness before a week of relaxing :)

Does anyone know when the 1st DVC meet is?? I wanted to go but not sure if the time will be right for us? Also I hope to make it to our group get-together at 3pm on Sat. I also plan to sign up for mixology and maybe martini class so would love to see some familiar faces. We are definitely on count down!!!

Does anyone know when the 1st DVC meet is?? I wanted to go but not sure if the time will be right for us? Also I hope to make it to our group get-together at 3pm on Sat. I also plan to sign up for mixology and maybe martini class so would love to see some familiar faces. We are definitely on count down!!!

From the recent navigators posted it was at 9am on the Sunday.

Stopping bye to say that I'll see you all on our cruise!!!!

We are leaving tomorrow morning for WDW then onto the Fantasy 7/21 cruise for our B2B cruise.
See you all on the 28th! :wave2:

Yes we are still on. I have mine ready - it is a long sleeve shirt. I hope that is okay. My DH (Nathan) is a large as well. Hopefully that makes it easier. Can't wait to meet everyone. See you soon.

Ok woman just making sure, time has go by so fast...I hope them two get along good and maybe we are doing a couple things together! As you know my cabin # is 7556 so if we miss each other in the first meet please call me and we meet for drinks or something. xoxo

Hey! I am going to ask this again because I don't know if we are doing this but does anyone want to hang out on day at sea near pool area?

Hey! I am going to ask this again because I don't know if we are doing this but does anyone want to hang out on day at sea near pool area?

DS and I are planning to spend a chunk of time at the Quiet Cove pool on sea days. If that's the pool you're talking about, we'll likely see you there!

Woke up from a wonderful weekend nap right at 5PM, and logged into the PC webcam to watch the Fantasy sail away. Kept saying to myself, "we'll be on the next sailing...woohoo!" :cool1:

Hello!

I just discovered this website and message board and wish I had found it a long time ago.

I have sailed on 6 Disney Cruises and been to WDW 4 times.

My son and I will be on the Fantasy a week from today! We are so excited and can't wait!!!

I was wondering if there were any other single parents who will be on the cruise planning on going to the singles meet luncheon?

If so, please let me know. I would love to meet other folks on the cruise.

Ok woman just making sure, time has go by so fast...I hope them two get along good and maybe we are doing a couple things together! As you know my cabin # is 7556 so if we miss each other in the first meet please call me and we meet for drinks or something. xoxo

I think drinks would be great. You get two firemen together and I am sure they will find plenty to talk about. We will probably be late to the meet so if I miss you we are in room 6060. Counting down...see you soon.

Last minute scrambling going on at my house - by me only of course! Packed on Sunday, my clothes and cabin/shared stuff. Now I'm nagging DS12 and DD14 to pack something, ANYTHING before we head out in the car at 7;00 am Thursday. Leaving work now - on the train which has no AC (ugh) but i don't care! No more work for me until August 13th!

See you all in a few days and safe travels to all!!!

Last minute scrambling going on at my house - by me only of course! Packed on Sunday, my clothes and cabin/shared stuff. Now I'm nagging DS12 and DD14 to pack something, ANYTHING before we head out in the car at 7;00 am Thursday. Leaving work now - on the train which has no AC (ugh) but i don't care! No more work for me until August 13th!

See you all in a few days and safe travels to all!!!

Lori, I'm really very, very sorry to say...it does NOT get better with age. :rotfl2:

I just packed the last items (except for the toiletry kit). We leave for MCO on Thursday morning, as we're staying 2 nights at AKL before the cruise. DS (19) has a list of about 9 things to do...including pack. Guess where he is? In his bedroom on his iPod, surfin' the Net. :scared1:

At this point, I'm only going to force him to verify that he has packed Palo attire. Beyond that, he's on his own. :confused3

Ahh, well...at least ONE of us won't be running around "like a chicken with its head cut off" tomorrow.... :lmao:

--Drew

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter