• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food And Wine 2013 Thread

Just changed my Feb 2014 trip to an Oct 2013 trip.

Last week of Oct, staying at POFQ, my second F&W and my mom's first.

I loved the Beef Skewer at Argentina, the Steak at Canada, the Grilled cheese at Greece and the Carmel covered Pretzel Rod at the German Karamell Kuche (okay, not F&W but still, my favorite 'sweet' last Oct).

Surprising DH with a trip 10/20-10/23, BC CL...his 50th & our 28th wedding anniversary....no kids either :). We haven't been during F&W in almost 2 years...cannot wait!

Hi everyone! DH and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary in October with a couple of days at Food & Wine. :goodvibes It will really only be our 2nd time at F&W, the first being probably 6 years ago and I wouldn't even call that a true "experience." We had our two children with us and maybe only sampled 2-3 items. This time, it will be just the two of us and we will not be going to any of the other parks - just two full days at Epcot. I honestly can't think of anything I'd rather do to celebrate our special day - so excited! :love:

If we go from October 24th to October 31, Thursday to Thursday, will we be there for a PFTS?

We went to the party last year and it was the highlight of our trip. I'm looking forward to going again this year.

We're having a Disboards Gamers meet!:goodvibes I'll be joining the group from October 2nd to 5th, at BCV!:banana:

DW and I are booked for 3rd consecutive trip to F&W 10/1-10/4. Staying at the Beach Club. CANNOT WAIT.

Going in 27 days with our 2 DD's too!!!

We will be there Nov. 1-10, staying at BCV. We have gone every year since 2003, with the exception of 2008, when we took a Disney cruise instead. In 2009, we met a couple from New Jersey while standing in line for the Party for the Senses. We ended up sitting with them at the party, and had such a great time that we exchanged email addresses before we left. Long story short, we've been going back with them ever since! :thumbsup2 A life long friendship formed at Food and Wine!

Many people here have raved about the Lobster Pie in the UK pavilion. It is great, but we felt like the best dish last year was the Coq au Vin in France. It was a HUGE portion, and so tender! Every so often, a dish will be removed to make room for a new one (I miss Maple Walnut Fudge in Canada), so if the Coq au Vin is back this year, be sure to give it a try!

DBF and I will be down there 9/30-10/4 for our first Food & Wine! I'm sooo excited! Can't wait til the booths are officially announced so i can dream about what I'm going to eat!

This will be my 5th year in a row and my DH second time at the F&W. Staying at the BC CL Sept 24-29 for opening weekend!!!

This is our second F&W. Went for the first time last year. That was also our first trip without kids. This year some of our closest friends are joining us. We will be in a 2bedroom at BLT. We are all excited!!:cool1:

Very excited - we'll be heading down 10/13. Mom and I went back in 03, I haven't been back since - we'll be traveling with my 5 year olds, 9 month old, and Mom and Dad (now Grandma and Grandpa). Hopefully the kids won't mind the F&W detour (and hopefully we can find them more exciting things to do throughout the world as we grownups enjoy the food and drink!)

Dw and I will be there Nov 6th-15th gonna hit food and wine and the early part of the osborne lights in the same trip. Next year we will be back for the Swolphin food and wine classic.

10/27-11/03. Were there 10 years ago for our honeymoon. Looking forward to eating as much as I can. Hoping to catch 1-2 events in addition to eating snacks around the world but not wanting to go on the weekend.

I'll be there 9/29 - 10/7. Staying at the BCV. Second time round to F&W and really looking forward to it.

I'm going to wait to see who is playing at the weekend before deciding if I'm going to avoid Epcot totally. But for now, I'm planning on grazing round WS on a Tuesday and Wednesday.

I cannot wait to read about what you eat. Give me some good ideas please!

We'll be there Oct 25th-31st at the Poly.. First F&W for us, going with friends who have been a lot.. hoping to do the PFTS w/ wine and V&A Chef's Table, if the reservation gods smile on us.. anyone tried to get Chef's Table during F&W?

My husband will be making our first trip to F&W Oct 10-18. We were at disney for our honeymoon in 2011 and saw the signs for the festival we wished we had planned our honeymoon better :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter