Florida Residents Unite! --->Help us plan the next Dismeet!

What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates

• June 5th

• June 6th

• June 12th

• June 13th

• June 19th

• June 20th

• June 24th

• June 25th

• June 26th

• June 27th

Results are only viewable after voting.
New Florida resident here! I'm in Pasco county, North of Tampa.

I'll be the one at the nearby beaches with 100 Disney towels, a sunshine Mickey antenna topper, and a beat up car since I spend all my money at Disney World and roller derby.

I'll be the one at the nearby beaches with 100 Disney towels, a sunshine Mickey antenna topper, and a beat up car since I spend all my money at Disney World and roller derby.

:welcome:

we have one thing in common... My kinda pal!!!

yours truly,
your soon to be neighbor :laughing:

Hi neighbor! :wave2:

don't mean to be mysterious gang just please tell Rebecca I sent her a PM

Love ya all

Ruthie

I got it :goodvibes

Whats so special about Pasco county....The last new people I think are up there.....must be Rebecca :yay:

:hourglass

Just waiting for the time... to go :car:

One more day before we leave for NC mountains. :banana: We'll be gone until the 7th! :thumbsup2

Plans are set for the next 10 days but the rest are up in the air. :upsidedow I might try for a couple of days at Vero Beach or Hilton Head Resort if they have a room. :idea:

Sorry I was away yesterday and couldnt access anything. Will see everyone for the meet at 1pm at Beaches and Cream. Hanging out also at the pool area at BW.

Kristy, I have your info and will forward to everyone also for an updated info. Sent you a PM.

Have to get ready for work. Keeping it easy today.

One more day before we leave for NC mountains. :banana: We'll be gone until the 7th! :thumbsup2

Plans are set for the next 10 days but the rest are up in the air. :upsidedow I might try for a couple of days at Vero Beach or Hilton Head Resort if they have a room. :idea:

Have a safe and enjoyable trip! :goodvibes

Sorry I was away yesterday and couldnt access anything. Will see everyone for the meet at 1pm at Beaches and Cream. Hanging out also at the pool area at BW.

Kristy, I have your info and will forward to everyone also for an updated info. Sent you a PM.

Have to get ready for work. Keeping it easy today.

Have lots of ice cream and chocolate fudge for me hehehe

I had one of those once! I'll eat ice cream no matter what it costs! lol

i made godson mickey shaped icec ream using the coockie cutter... dipped in chocolate then added some mini marshmallows and the chocolate again by the time it was ready...:goodvibes the shape still like MM shaped but he needed a knife to cut it and eat it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter