Florida Residents Unite! --->Help us plan the next Dismeet!

What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates

• June 5th

• June 6th

• June 12th

• June 13th

• June 19th

• June 20th

• June 24th

• June 25th

• June 26th

• June 27th

Results are only viewable after voting.
:lmao: Ok who is renting out a room for 4 weeks!!! I checked vaca time.. if I dont go at all till Xmas aftet the October trip I can do a month!!! :laughing:

I have a room for ya! No Donalds, but you will have many, many Boyds Bears staring at ya. Or, there is always an extra bed in Jacob's room.

I have a room for ya! No Donalds, but you will have many, many Boyds Bears staring at ya. Or, there is always an extra bed in Jacob's room.

GoodMorning Mel!!! Be careful I might take you on that offer... maybe when you are ready to move... and you need a helper to pack =... you know where to find me :thumbsup2 in the Bears Room!!!

TGIFriday!!!:worship:

:lmao: Ok who is renting out a room for 4 weeks!!! I checked vaca time.. if I dont go at all till Xmas aftet the October trip I can do a month!!! :laughing:

I live 1.5 hrs away if that is close enough for ya. Right next to beaches too

At the moment I am 15 minutes from the world but living with another family. I expect to make the BIG move within the month. My couch is always available to Dis Nuts.

IMG_2788.jpg

I love this photo....right after the afternoon parade, a well orchestrated street sweep

:yay: Hope everyone is doing OK. We had a great week in the mountains of NC and now we are in the Durham area until Monday. :hug:

I look forward to getting back home though and a trip to WDW. :banana:

I'd say DFD has good manners. Uh yeah......good manners, especially when Donald is around the park. :rotfl2:

:hug: for that you will never get deleted on FB hahahahahaha :drinking1

ohhh and thought of you earlier... I scored two cans of Guiness(sp) from my neighbors but I dont drink beer so now it is just part of the collection.. do I have to keep it refrigerated??? i

:hug: for that you will never get deleted on FB hahahahahaha :drinking1

ohhh and thought of you earlier... I scored two cans of Guiness(sp) from my neighbors but I dont drink beer so now it is just part of the collection.. do I have to keep it refrigerated??? i

You don't have to keep it refrigerated if you're not planning to drink it. You can let it sit on a shelf for a while and then refrigerate it for someone later on. Just don't let it sit too long before someone drinks it, if you're gonna offer it. :drinking1

The reason you have good manners in the park, especially when that other Donald is there (there is but one and only one true DFD and that is you) is you're trying to set the proper example to the duck. ;)

You don't have to keep it refrigerated if you're not planning to drink it. You can let it sit on a shelf for a while and then refrigerate it for someone later on. Just don't let it sit too long before someone drinks it, if you're gonna offer it. :drinking1

Ok will keep it at room temp.. will it still be good in Dec. :rolleyes1 ???

Ok will keep it at room temp.. will it still be good in Dec. :rolleyes1 ???

From now? Shouldn't be a problem. Just chill it before you give it to someone. It has a little capsule inside the can that has a tablet of nitrogen in it. When the pressure is released by opening the can, pixiedust: it allows the nitrogen to infuse into the beer. The colder it is, the better the nitrogen will infuse.

:drinking1

From now? Shouldn't be a problem. Just chill it before you give it to someone. It has a little capsule inside the can that has a tablet of nitrogen in it. When the pressure is released by opening the can, pixiedust: it allows the nitrogen to infuse into the beer. The colder it is, the better the nitrogen will infuse.

:drinking1

well you better have a fridge in your room then :lmao::lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter