Florida Residents Unite! --->Help us plan the next Dismeet!

What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates

• June 5th

• June 6th

• June 12th

• June 13th

• June 19th

• June 20th

• June 24th

• June 25th

• June 26th

• June 27th

Results are only viewable after voting.
this was nothing and I hope we get a category 1 hurricane soon for even more rain that we need:banana:

:rotfl2: Your going to cause a divorce. When I got married we drove through a tropical storm to our honeymoon destination, then drove through a hurricane home, Hurricane Opal went over us a couple months later, then several hurricanes in SC. My husband has said anymore and we are getting divorced since he had only been through one before we were married.:lmao:

I do like to watch the rain and clouds.

Brack, you still going to the ToT AP Event tomorrow? Please post about it for those of us unable to go.

Anyone going to the Last Tour to Endor? I so want to go to that one also.

When is that last flight? They just did the one in DL.

Looking forward to next weekend though. Going to hang some time by the pool at Boardwalk. Try for a meet at Beaches and Cream again (should we try earlier like 11am?? or later like 2pm?)

Think I may take mom over to PO to see yeehaw bob. Never been. Something else to do. Have to see what else. Oh... Wishes will be back and can watch from the Poly.

Sounds like you have some great things planned Sha. Should be a great weekend for you both. Any time is good for me for a meet. Hope I can make this one.

Leaving in a couple of hours for a two night stay at SSR (1 Bedroom Suite) with a couple of friends. Dinner tonight at Ragland Road and tomorrow night at Kona Cafe (one of my fav's :love:)

I do plan to swing by TOT event tomorrow night so I'll post any photos I get.

When is that last flight? They just did the one in DL.

Looking forward to next weekend though. Going to hang some time by the pool at Boardwalk. Try for a meet at Beaches and Cream again (should we try earlier like 11am?? or later like 2pm?)

Think I may take mom over to PO to see yeehaw bob. Never been. Something else to do. Have to see what else. Oh... Wishes will be back and can watch from the Poly.

11 am too close to lunch time and it was really busy the last night I was there during that time.

FL Res 45 mins outside of TPA and about 2 hrs from Disney...29 yr old single Mom with a 3yr old daughter...would love to make some new friends for us/her =)

FL Res 45 mins outside of TPA and about 2 hrs from Disney...29 yr old single Mom with a 3yr old daughter...would love to make some new friends for us/her =)

:cheer2: Welcome to the FL Ressie thread! *and to a fellow Spring Hiller*:cheer2:

Which way do you go that it takes you 2 hours? It only takes me 1.25- 1.5 hours?

So is there a meet scheduled for this coming Saturday? I think I remember something being bantered around but did it become official.

If there is, I;m going to be at the rope drop at MK and get to guest services fast and try to be the veteran that assists with retreat at 5pm. I've been wanting to do that.

Welcome and hope that you participate in our official as well as unofficial meets.

So is there a meet scheduled for this coming Saturday? I think I remember something being bantered around but did it become official.

If there is, I;m going to be at the rope drop at MK and get to guest services fast and try to be the veteran that assists with retreat at 5pm. I've been wanting to do that.

We can make it official... put your stamp on it.

Would be cool if you get the flag retreat. Anyone up for a meet... can try again for Beaches and Cream or try the Poly. Im bringing my mom down and staying the weekend at BW. Lets figure it out for what will work as a group.

Any color decided on Mickey heads? Do we want a different color than the lime green? I need to go by home depot so we can. Also I did a small phone tree back a few months ago. Anyone who wants to be added let me know and if there is anyone who you dont want to have that info you also need to let me know. Oh, and if you have texting option as there are a few who dont.

Not sure I will be able to make this weekend, but I'm a woman and may change my mind.

And you have me on the phone tree?

Hope everyone has a wonderul week and hope to see you all soon.

I believe so but will have to check at home. My inbox is a bit full here on the Dis... will try to keep it open if anyone wants to have access to it. Feel free to change your mind Mel.... womans prerogative after all :thumbsup2

just doing my Monday :wave:

hello neighbors to be :p

.... going to be at the rope drop at MK and get to guest services fast and try to be the veteran that assists with retreat at 5pm. I've been wanting to do that.

This is also a dream of mine for someday. :lovestruc

Just remembered that I have the tree in my drafts. You are not on it. Want me to add you?

Yes, do you have my info?

I'm sitting here so excited. Talked DH into going Premium or Platinum for our belated anniversary trip in January. Cant' contain myself.:banana::woohoo::cheer2: See!:laughing: Bad thing is, I had decided to let him plan this.:scared1: Well, if he goes Platinum, he will have a personalized planner at least.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter