• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fish Extender List for 2.0 - Official Thread CLOSED ***final list posted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm.... mine was scrapbook inspired... but no ribbon... it's the cute little post-it notepad holder with a shiny mickey head on the closure.... tucked under one of the CDs in this photo

P1100102.jpg

I had some post-it notepads made up with "First Podcast Cruise" on the lime green pads... and made individual covers for them.

If you'd like one, I have a few extras and would be happy to pop one in the mail to you...just PM me here!

Hi Guys!
In the above pic there is a postpad on Mickey scrapbook paper with what looks like maybe a ribbon and pencil? To whomever made that~Cute!!
Remember that imitation is the highest form of flattery and if I knew who you were I would ask directly but.... I am sraplifting your idea and thanks in advance!:hippie:

Thats a lot of stuff! How many were in that group?

Hi everyone. This is my first cruise, so I'm new to all of this. I like the idea of the fish extender and I think I would like to be in on it. My DD and DGD will be with me, so I think I will get them to help out on it. Keep us Posted.

So I had a thought.. you know how Kevin has been taunting us non cruisers with the extra gift baskets... What if we made like 3 extra Fish extender packs up and pulled names of 3 non cruisers who had signed up before hand and we mailed them a Fish Extender package from CC or port when we got back?!? Would everyone be willing to make a few extras for our DIS friends who cannot be with us?

I think that's a great idea.

I currently have 12 in my group, but would add 6 more and that's it. 18 will be my limit. We already have an idea in mind, but ideas are always welcome.

I would love to join your group if you still have room. Not sure how to PM you...Never mind, I figured it out...sent you a PM

I would love to join your group if you still have room. Not sure how to PM you.

•In the top right there is a box (most likely its lavender colored) click on the underlined words Private Messages.

•Over on the left hand side of the screen there is a list of choices. Click on Send New Message

•In the box labeled Recipients, type the board name of whomever you want to send your message to. Currently you may send your message to up to 5 people at once. I believe the system will automatically narrow down your recipient the more you type.

•Type your message and subject, hit submit. And violà, you're done.:):)

•In the top right there is a box (most likely its lavender colored) click on the underlined words Private Messages.

•Over on the left hand side of the screen there is a list of choices. Click on Send New Message

•In the box labeled Recipients, type the board name of whomever you want to send your message to. Currently you may send your message to up to 5 people at once. I believe the system will automatically narrow down your recipient the more you type.

•Type your message and subject, hit submit. And violà, you're done.:):)

Thanks so much. This is all new to me, but I am a fast learner.

We've added a few more folks into the DL Group since I last posted and more are welcome. PM me if you want to join us! We are up to17!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Our idea mavens have been extremely busy and we even have one sub-team formed. (Karen is in charge of that one - have the idea, win the control :lmao:)

Here's our list of folks so far:

Nancy & Ian (yellowmickeyponchos &*conolan
Wendy (wendyinoc)
Don (SFBayDon)
Carol & Michael (disney enabler & merry mouseketeer)
AGoofyMom - Donna
Marilee (corky441)
Karen (klam chowder)
Lori (Briar Rosie)
Ros (rtobe)
Rob (guynwdm)
Lori (anonymousegirl)
Anna (aspen37)
Kim (tickledtink33)
Thommy (zulemara)

Welcome new additions...
Gibson (froggy5657)
Todd (jeanigor)
De Ann (deann)
Tanya (tanyabanana)

If you love DL or live on the West Coast, our group is for you!

We've added a few more folks into the DL Group since I last posted and more are welcome. PM me if you want to join us! We are up to17!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Our idea mavens have been extremely busy and we even have one sub-team formed. (Karen is in charge of that one - have the idea, win the control :lmao:)

Here's our list of folks so far:

Nancy & Ian (yellowmickeyponchos &*conolan
Wendy (wendyinoc)
Don (SFBayDon)
Carol & Michael (disney enabler & merry mouseketeer
Marilee (corky441)
Karen (klam chowder)
Lori (Briar Rosie)
Ros (rtobe)
Rob (guynwdm)
Lori (anonymousegirl)
Anna (aspen37)
Kim (tickledtink33)
Thommy (zulemara)

Welcome new additions...
Gibson (froggy5657)
Todd (jeanigor)
De Ann (deann)
Tanya (tanyabanana)

If you love DL or live on the West Coast, our group is for you!

Are you SURE everyone is listed? :rolleyes1
Just sayin'...

I keep finding myself wandering listlessly!

Hi Ya'll...if there is a group still looking for a new member, I'm available....please let me know. This sounds like such fun and I would love to be a part of it. :cheer2:

Hi Ya'll...if there is a group still looking for a new member, I'm available....please let me know. This sounds like such fun and I would love to be a part of it. :cheer2:

There will be tons of time!!!! But I know some groups are still trolling/fishing for members.:happytv::happytv::lmao::lmao:

No reference - just the first thing that popped into my head. I was just going to edit it and tell Donna she missed it, but the. I thought "Where's the fun in that"....

Oh yeah - and also because it's hard to edit posts on iPhone.

You can edit from the top 10 lines - there's no scrolling on the subwindow!

Other than that - sliced bread with butter baby!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter