• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fish Extender List for 2.0 - Official Thread CLOSED ***final list posted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far we have a few redheads in the group!

Me, Lori, & CinderellasSister have confirmed...

Tonya...would you to like to join in too? If Lori's auburn and she's in...then so are you!

Toddles...i'm awaiting group approval to allow a highlighted redhead to join in...:rotfl: Just teasing you...you know that you are always welcome to join us too! Kisses!! ;)

I'm in!!!

And pending photographic proof, I approve of Toddles initiation in to the group. :goodvibes

I want to thank jeanigor for the explanation of what a fish extender is. I have been a regular of the Dis boards for quite some time and have looked for this info. before and could not find it. Unfortunately, I am not going on a Disney cruise anytime soon, but I know I will one day. There is no doubt in my mind. I have seen the FE mentioned many times and always wondered.... What a wonderful idea!!! Just goes to show why I love Disney and how wonderful Disney fans are. I can't wait to participate in this one day.

The Fish Extender sign up for PCC 1.0 was started less than 9 months prior. People continued to sign up until the week beforehand.

Do you think we are jumping on it too fast? :confused3

It will be over a year from now that we will really know how many gifts we need, right? :confused3

I want to thank jeanigor for the explanation of what a fish extender is. I have been a regular of the Dis boards for quite some time and have looked for this info. before and could not find it. Unfortunately, I am not going on a Disney cruise anytime soon, but I know I will one day. There is no doubt in my mind. I have seen the FE mentioned many times and always wondered.... What a wonderful idea!!! Just goes to show why I love Disney and how wonderful Disney fans are. I can't wait to participate in this one day.

You're welcome.:goodvibes

Do you think we are jumping on it too fast? :confused3

It will be over a year from now that we will really know how many gifts we need, right? :confused3

I think right now is a good time to get to know each other, and maybe start thinking about your Fish Extender & ideas for a gift.

I will admit that I am a bit of a procrastinator. I didn't finish my Fish Extender until the night before I flew down to Florida. It was sitting on my kitchen counter for the few hours I slept that night, drying. It was the last thing I packed into my suitcase.

We won't know the exact number of staterooms that sign up for it until much closer to the cruise. Setting a sign up deadline can be controversial. On one hand, you need to know how many gifts to prepare and bring. Yet on the other, you would like everyone to have a chance to participate.

For the exact number of rooms compared to the actual number of gift we brought, I would have to defer to our group leader.

You're welcome.:goodvibes

I think right now is a good time to get to know each other, and maybe start thinking about your Fish Extender & ideas for a gift.

I will admit that I am a bit of a procrastinator. I didn't finish my Fish Extender until the night before I flew down to Florida. It was sitting on my kitchen counter for the few hours I slept that night, drying. It was the last thing I packed into my suitcase.

We won't know the exact number of staterooms that sign up for it until much closer to the cruise. Setting a sign up deadline can be controversial. On one hand, you need to know how many gifts to prepare and bring. Yet on the other, you would like everyone to have a chance to participate.

For the exact number of rooms compared to the actual number of gift we brought, I would have to defer to our group leader.

What, who me?

We had 80 rooms sign up for 1.0. We added enough for the podcast crew and about 10 extra.:teacher:

I was the one who originally asked agoofymon about a Canadian group!! So far we are 4, we will see who else is interested and decide on a suitable gift!! Of course we do have a lot of time to figure that out!!!

Hi there. Is the Canadian Group all filled up??? I will have to talk to my husband about the FE thing yet but a group sounds like the way to go from what I have been reading. Would there be room for 2 more. Don't know much about it. We have never even been on a cruise before. But the whole idea sure does sound like fun :)

What, who me?

We had 80 rooms sign up for 1.0. We added enough for the podcast crew and about 10 extra.:teacher:

Hmm, I didn't think about the extras. That's a good idea to bring extra "just in case". I'm sure the Fearless Leader of the group I'm in probably already thought of this. She's scarily efficient. :laughing:

Great job on the primer, Todd. You are awesome. :worship:

I'm looking for a group to join. Unfortunately, I am no longer a redhead. ;)

What do people prefer for F.E. gifts?

Something consumable that won't need to be packed and brought home?

Or a "souvenir" that will need suitcase space and will need to be packed away or displayed or dusted once you get home?

What do people prefer for F.E. gifts?

Something consumable that won't need to be packed and brought home?

Or a "souvenir" that will need suitcase space and will need to be packed away or displayed or dusted once you get home?

Great timing!! I was just going to post some pics of the Fish Extender Gifts we received during PCC 1.0.

And there was so much stuff I had to move into the media room. It outgrew the photography studio/spare bath very quickly....

(Sorry if you gave candy...it may have been consumed by DP or myself prior to taking the pics...)

P1100096.jpg

P1100097.jpg

P1100098.jpg

P1100099.jpg

P1100100.jpg

P1100101.jpg

P1100102.jpg

P1100103.jpg

I'm sorry Gibson that I left your CD out. It was in my player in the car.:guilty:

Oh my, Todd! That is a lot of STUFF!

I love getting presents. But will all that fit in the suitcase to bring home? And once I get it home, what do I do with it?!

Back to my question - let's here from more people.

Consumables or packables?

Great timing!!
I'm sorry Gibson that I left your CD out. It was in my player in the car.:guilty:

That's OK, I am glad it is in use! I just spent 5 minutes looking at the photo trying to find my gift before I read this. I found that amusing. Oh by the by Todd, even though I already knew all about FE's I throughly enjoyed reading your primer, and will probably read it again! (I reread very few things, so it has to be uber awesome!)

Hi Guys!
In the above pic there is a postpad on Mickey scrapbook paper with what looks like maybe a ribbon and pencil? To whomever made that~Cute!!
Remember that imitation is the highest form of flattery and if I knew who you were I would ask directly but.... I am sraplifting your idea and thanks in advance!:hippie:

Thats a lot of stuff! How many were in that group?

ok I'M IN!!!! YAY!!!!:goodvibes:banana::banana::banana: Can I join a Group.... are there any still open???

Our door can count as one gift but please if there is peanut butter My Brian is a peanut butter monster I won't see a Tsp of peanut butter!!

ok I'M IN!!!! YAY!!!!:goodvibes:banana::banana::banana: Can I join a Group.... are there any still open???

I am sure there are groups still open. After DAP I will start a thread to help ensure everyone that wants to be in one, has found a group.

Our door can count as one gift but please if there is peanut butter My Brian is a peanut butter monster I won't see a Tsp of peanut butter!!

Thank you.:goodvibes

Hmm, I didn't think about the extras. That's a good idea to bring extra "just in case". I'm sure the Fearless Leader of the group I'm in probably already thought of this. She's scarily efficient. :laughing:

Me - Scarily efficient..... ummmm......

Ok.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

We still have room in the Disneyland group, so if you love Walt's original park, are from the West Coast, or want to be in the hands of a scarily efficient maniacal DL Correspondent....

Warning..... you may need to learn Thriller... guess who's in our group!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter