Find your 2013 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

i posted a new thread for the Nov 2-9, 2013 Disney Wonder cruise 7-night Caribbean... i don't have 10 posts yet so i can't post a link... maybe.. let me try something..

w w w.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=47477236#post47477236

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

I don't know how to add my thread to this as I am a newbie to forums. I started a thread for November 2, 2013 on the Wonder out of Galveston. Any advice? I tried searching for a thread but no such luck :sad: the only thread I found was for the Fantasy leaving on the same day from Florida.

beat ya to it.. LOL!!

IrishCowboy said:
Post a link to your thread here and I will add it to the cruise meet list :cool1:

10/05/2013 Disney Wonder Western Caribbean Cruise out of Galveston

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

TheReeders said:

We are on the West Bound Panama Canal trip. Sorry, somehow we got on the wrong meet list.

We are on the West Bound Panama Canal trip. Sorry, somehow we got on the wrong meet list.

This is not the meets thread for your sailing. You will need to look for the link to your cruise date that's listed in the first post of this thread then you click on the link and post away on the actual meets thread for your sailing.

Not sure why you posted this, but the link to your sailing is already listed in the first post of this thread.

jilljill said:
Not sure why you posted this, but the link to your sailing is already listed in the first post of this thread.

I didn't know one was made. I also didn't know how to post the link, newbie here. Thread can be deleted.

10/19/13 Wonder from Galveston to Bahamas Meet Thread

I started a thread for this cruise, but I'm working from an iPad app. I couldn't find a way to give you the URL to it, so I just copied the title. Hope that works. Hoping more cruisers will pop in soon because no one in our family has been on any cruise ever. I'd love to do the FE with our fellow ship mates. Sounds fun!

We are on the 10/19 Wonder out of Galveston, but it is a Western Caribbean cruise - not Bahamas ... Is your thread for this cruise? If so, do you have the link yet?

10/19/13 Wonder from Galveston to Bahamas Meet Thread

I started a thread for this cruise, but I'm working from an iPad app. I couldn't find a way to give you the URL to it, so I just copied the title. Hope that works. Hoping more cruisers will pop in soon because no one in our family has been on any cruise ever. I'd love to do the FE with our fellow ship mates. Sounds fun!
Hi! We are sailing October 19, Caribbean on The Wonder, and its our first time too! We don't have any kids but want to be involved in FE! How do I get our names and such in the FE list for our ship??

10/19/13 Wonder. Galveston to Caribbean, search for this. I started a new thread and an FE list. Am not able to post the link though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter