Find your 2013 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

Hi, I just created a thread for the October 19, 2013 7 Night Western Caribbean cruise out of Galveston, TX but do not have enough posts to put the link in this post. Could you please add it to the thread link list? Thank you!

Hi Irishcowboy - do you know if a thread has been created yet for the Wonder, November 23rd - 7 Night out of Galveston? Thx

HI,
I am new to this - how do I post a thread for:

4/22/2013 5 - Night Bahamian Cruise, Miami FL

Thanks!
Michelle

Michelle,
Welcome to the DIS boards :)

After you have created your cruise meet thread, return back to this thread and post a link to your thread here, and I will add the link to your thread to the cruise meet list.

Any meet threads for the December 2013 cruises? I just booked the 27th and 31st....Should I start them?

Please feel free to start cruise meet threads for these cruises. Post the links here, and I will add them to the cruise meet list. :)

Can you fix the title for 5 nights, Feb. 2, 2013 Miami? We are going to the Carribean, not the Bahamas! Thanks
Trying to figure out how to fix the original post too.

Can you fix the title for 5 nights, Feb. 2, 2013 Miami? We are going to the Carribean, not the Bahamas! Thanks
Trying to figure out how to fix the original post too.

Same thing for the March 16-21 trip out of Miami.

Hi there- am going on my first DCL cruise in three short weeks!! It was a complete surprise of a Christmas present and I couldn't be more excited :D Anyway, I just found out about the whole fish extender thing and I would dearly love to participate- is it too late? Please let me know! I am eager to make my fish extender- this is SUCH a fun idea!!!

Edited to add that I forgot to say that I am travelling on the Disney Wonder to the Carribean for 5 nights, leaving on the 19th of Jan....

Hi there- am going on my first DCL cruise in three short weeks!! It was a complete surprise of a Christmas present and I couldn't be more excited :D Anyway, I just found out about the whole fish extender thing and I would dearly love to participate- is it too late? Please let me know! I am eager to make my fish extender- this is SUCH a fun idea!!!

Edited to add that I forgot to say that I am travelling on the Disney Wonder to the Carribean for 5 nights, leaving on the 19th of Jan....

Post this request on the cruise meet hread for the Jan 19 cruise. This thread is only for cruisers trying to find the thread for their cruise :)

Jan 19 Disney Wonder Cruise meet -
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2998553

Hi All! I thought I'd start a thread for the Wonder 4/22/2013 cruise.
Anyone else joinging? This will be our first leg of a B2B.
Myself, DH, DD, DS, DD will be aboard!

~Angie

Dream: 2011
Fantasy: 3/2013
Wonder: B2B 2013
Dream: 11/2013

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter