February 7, 2016 Wonder -ful Repo Cruise

Hi All. . .so excited. DH and I will be joining you on this cruise. B2B makes 12 days!! wOOt! After this long winter, I'm already looking forward to relaxing NEXT winter. Can't wait to here more!

pirate::mickeyjumWe are joining you guys on this great cruise!! Can't Wait :smooth: It's myself,Hubby and DS9:goofy:

Hi Everyone- myself and my two daughter 10 and 7 will be joining you in this cruise . So excited and looking forward. We re from North Dallas area.

We're on this cruise-does anyone have flights yet? We'll be coming in from Louisiana-I'm sure Southwest prices will be really high for us since it's Mardi Gras! Also, any hotel suggestions for the night before? Thanks!!

Hi All,

Would love to hear hotel suggestions as well. We've got family and friends who visit San Juan often so we're hearing a lot of restaurant recommendations. Haven't even started confirming flights. Usually wait until we're much closer.

Has anyone else read about St. Kitts? It just sounds so dreamy! Looks like another great place to snorkel :)

I don't think a FE has been setup as yet either, but feel free to start it if you'd like. I don't think hubby will let me do another one. It's too stressful for him (and he's just watching . . .LOL).

Have a fabulous weekend all

Theresa 8-)

I have never organized and FE group before, but am willing to learn. We have found participating in them to be fun and would be sad to miss out on it. Since there seems to already be another FE group somewhere off this board, I ask that you post another message if you would like to participate in this group that is on the Disboards. Please include name of adults, kids genders and ages in your party, stateroom number. The list will close on December 6, 2015, so participants can have time to prepare. For now, I will simply edit this post to include the participant info.

Cabin Participants
7123 Patricia & Kristy
7020 Walter & Karen

Last edited:
we are joining you guys, so excited! I had booked this trip onboard last year, but yesterday I booked flights, so now it's real :yay: we are myself, dh, dd (11) and ds (8).

Mineu, we are from Louisiana as well and I found pretty decent priced flights.

Now off to start planning our excursions....:tongue:

can i join FE. group? on wonder feb. 7,2016 rm. 7123 2 adults patricia and kristy. thanks. i don't know how this works

Seems like we are so few but the cruise is booked up :). We'd probably like to play along with the FE too. Will consider signing up by December..!

Looks like lots of people from Louisiana are going. We are going with a group of 18 all from the Hammond, Louisiana area. We gonna pass a good time!

I signed up a couple days ago. Really looking forward to being on the Wonder again. I love the classic ships. Bringing my DD, DSIL, and DGS (3). It always surprises me how many people leave Louisiana for Marti Gras. WDW will be loaded with those from LA too. Welcome to the other party!

FISH EXTENDER GROUPS:

Hello! First time Disney cruiser!! I will be coming with my husband and 4 year old daughter, as well as another couple and their 4 year old daughter. Any info on joining an FE group for this sailing?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter