February 7, 2016 Wonder -ful Repo Cruise

erinjean1277

Mouseketeer
Just booked this with the 1/31/16 7 night! Yeah!

It will be me, DH, and DS(10).

Who's ready to have a GREAT time!!!!

Great minds think alike! Also on the b2b. Me, hubby and our 3 1/2 year old grandson. I'll be platinum on this one and my grandson will become gold at age 3. The life of the young these days! :rotfl2: Cause for celebration! :cool1:

HI! We are excited to be joining you on this cruise. We are a family of 4 : myself DW, DH, DD11, DD9. My DD9 will be turning 10 during this cruise which is why we booked it! I would love to do the B2B but I can't take them out of school for 2 weeks, especially my older daughter who will be in 7th grade.

We just booked this too, and my DD will also be in 7th grade! She will turn 13 in Jan, just before we sail so thought this might be a nice gift! It might just be her and myself, will see if DH is able to go. I've also mentioned it to a friend and her daughter so we'll see!

My mom, Vicki, and I, Michelle (42), are coming! I had pretty much decided against booking anything but then saw the itinerary on this one and couldn't resist! :beach:

We're from the Dallas area - this will be my 15th DCL cruise and Mom's 9th DCL cruise (I think that's right for her.)

We're already playing around with how are we going to get there. Currently, I think our plan is to fly to Orlando Friday night, use our DVC points for the hotel, then catch an early flight to San Juan Saturday, Cruise!!!!, Friday fly back to Orlando and enjoy the parks Fri/Sat and fly home Sunday. But we'll see - I'm well-known in my family for over planning. Until it's booked and the cancellation date is passed - anything can happen!:rotfl2:

Just booked this one too..
Looking forward to meeting everybody..
Jeff

Just booked this as a B2B with the last Southern Carib cruise :) We did the Southern this Oct and loved and San Juan so much, we decided to go again.. and make it a bit longer :) Plus one way airfare from home to San Juan and then Miami to home is 1/2 the price of round trip to San Juan.. add a few bucks more.. and I can handle more mickey magic and so can the kids and wife :)

woohooo!! Now to be patient. lol

Hi! We're planning to go on the Disney Wonder on Feb 7 2016. Its going to be our first Disney cruise. We live in puerto rico. We are going to travel with our daughters 5 and 1 year old.:wave2::wave2:

We are adding this to our jan 31. 12 nts woohoo!!!! It will be 7 of us at this point. Me, DH, dd(15), dd(12) and my parents

We're back to San Juan again for this cruise. Would have loved to book the last Southern also but it's too long to be away.

It's myself, DH and DD13 & DD10 for this cruise.

This will be our 4th Disney cruise. I keep saying each one is our One and Only but then Disney comes out with some itineraries I can't seem to pass up on!

We did the first Southern this year and absolutely loved it.

But I booked this one instead of a Southern because I haven't been to Castaway Cay in 6 years and because last time at St. Kitts, we only had a few hours in port. . .

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

I just booked this one today. Not sure who is coming yet. Definitely will be myself and DH. Planning on bringing DM along--but haven't asked her yet. And DD and DDBFF are going to decide whether or not they want to miss school to go on another cruise :lmao:!!!!

Hi all! I just booked this cruise today too!
We are moving to a new (bigger) house in 2 weeks so hubby had told me no more Disney trips for at least two years but when I showed him this cruise, he caved and let me book.
So it will likely be just me and DH. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise but the first without the kiddies (twins who are 15).
:wave2:

:cool1::banana::yay::woohoo:

So I'm going on the Wonder in 20 days and once I'm on that cruise I will reserve for this cruise. I can't wait as I did this year I booked it for my husbands birthday. We will once again cruise for his birthday next February on this cruise.

So excited :yay::woohoo::woohoo:

Hello all. I'm Susan and will be joining you on this trip to the wonderful and exciting southern Caribbean, can't wait to visit these ports. I'm also doing the 7 nights before this. OMG 12 nights I luv it!!!!! My friend Nick will be joining me and has never been on a cruise let alone out of the country. He is so excited, and doesn't know we are doing the B2B going to be a surprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter