February 5, 2013 - M&M's Disney Magic 4 Night From Galveston

Hello we will be sailing on this cruise also. I'm new to this forum and trying to figure everything out. Can we join in your group and FE. this is our first Disney cruise and we could not pass up the great deal as well. I don't have my room number yet.

Thanks
Tracy

tdbdolphin said:
Hello we will be sailing on this cruise also. I'm new to this forum and trying to figure everything out. Can we join in your group and FE. this is our first Disney cruise and we could not pass up the great deal as well. I don't have my room number yet.

Thanks
Tracy

Welcome!!!

Kencad MOM said:
A couple of questions about this cruise.

Which airport do you fly into for Galveston? Any good hotels or things to do in Galveston? What is the normal temps for this time of year in Galveston?

Hey this is the hotel we always stay at its cheap and has a great pool (which you might not need)

Hobby will be your closet airport. As to weather it's never the same here. One day in February could be the 30's or 80 degrees. I would say in the high 60's would be more the average temp. We can get a lot of rain that time of year but we're in a drought right now so its hard to tell. Yes Texas weather is crazy.
I believe the Mardi Gras is happening during our cruise date so hotels on the island might be booked. We live close to Galveston so we never spend the night. I imagine it will depend on transfers or car rental where you might want to stay.
Moody gardens has a lot of entertainment with IMAX, rainforest and aquarium. Sadly Galveston does not have any great restaurants.
Hope this helps a little. I'm sure others can help you with hotel suggestions.

We will be on his cruise too!!!

Me...dh Owen...and our 3 younger boys jack-4 jake-19months and James-7months

We r excited!!!!

Hey!! When you send me a friend request to join the Facebook group would you also send me a message letting me know you are on the cruise. I have 3 new friend requests and want to make sure I add the right people and don't get a virus or something!!

Thanks!!
Lee Ann

Hi! I am new and trying to navigate my way through the avalanche of info. This is our first Disney cruise. We live in the Galveston area (League City, TX) and will be travelling with my son 7 and daughter 3.

I would love any help/info you ladies can share. Is it too late to be added to the FE list? It took a little googling to figure out what it was. lol.

I would also like to join the FB group, if someone could point me in the right direction.

Jennifer

Hi! I am new and trying to navigate my way through the avalanche of info. This is our first Disney cruise. We live in the Galveston area (League City, TX) and will be travelling with my son 7 and daughter 3.

I would love any help/info you ladies can share. Is it too late to be added to the FE list? It took a little googling to figure out what it was. lol.

I would also like to join the FB group, if someone could point me in the right direction.

Jennifer

You're just under the wire for our FE group! Actually it's open until January 5.
Whoop! Just over a month from now we'll be sailing away!
:banana:
Oh, and I let Ben know about this cruise over Christmas, and I think he's kindda getting excited about it.
:goodvibes

Fun to see there are several us going on this cruise and in April....love being so close!

You're just under the wire for our FE group! Actually it's open until January 5.
Whoop! Just over a month from now we'll be sailing away!
:banana:
Oh, and I let Ben know about this cruise over Christmas, and I think he's kindda getting excited about it.
:goodvibes

Who do I need to connect with to be added to the list?

I finally convinced my hubby to go on a Disney cruise for my birthday! So, we are joining in the fun on the 5th! I also got 3 of my favorite girlfriends and their families to come so we will be ready to party!!! Can't wait!

I do the FE list for this cruise! Just let me know rm #, names, child ages, etc.

CruiseCrasher, I tried to PM you our info because we would love to join FE if there is still time! However, since we're new to DISBoards they won't let me send you a message until I have at least 10 posts...:( I will see if I can comment on some other threads and get a message to you.

Welcome everybody!! We are getting so close! It's exciting!! :thumbsup2

Be sure to refer to post #1 to find the roll call (everyone who has joined this cruise), the link to the FE list (people participating in the gift exchange) and information about joining our facebook group! :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter