February 5, 2013 - M&M's Disney Magic 4 Night From Galveston

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by MrsPotatoHead425, Sep 9, 2012.

1. cruisecrasher

cruisecrasher DIS Veteran

Sigh...Yes you're missing out a smidgeon. But not too much. Mostly new bie questions today, and me going oh, my goodness...
    they published my article!!!
    http://www.passporter.com/articles/making-most-small-living-space-disney-cruise.php
    :faint:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. heastonfam

heastonfam Earning My Ears

good article, I am totally putting my kids' outfits into ziplooc bags for easy dressing...great tip!

4. texastraubs

texastraubs Earning My Ears

@cruisecrasher: I loved your article - nice work! You sound like you are much more organized than I am. I may get on Facebook just to join you all. I set up an account for my son to play a game or something a while back...maybe I can log on under that. I'll send you a message directly... the name is something like HungerGamesClay.

Thanks to everyone for answering my questions. I don't know the ship well enough to pick a meeting spot...but someone pick the time & place and I'll be there with a bunch of containers of bubbles & hopefully bracelets for everyone!!

::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

5. cruisecrasher

Awesome! I just saw a post by Hunger Clay, that must be you.
    :cool1:
    You've made it to facebook!

6. Alliebellemans

Alliebellemans Earning My Ears

ALLERGIES???

Have we been keeping track of allergies anywhere or can we? I almost bought some peanut M&Ms for an add in to the FE but didn't because I want to make sure we are all clear.

7. cruisecrasher

Nope. And as someone with dairy allergies who is vegan, getting stuff I don't eat is no big deal. I just give them to someone else. Pay it forward style.

8. Stephandy03

Stephandy03 Mouseketeer

My daughter does have peanut and dairy allergies, but like cruise crasher stated, we usually don't eat homemade goods and certainly not peanut M&M's. You don't have to worry, most people with true food allergies will know to avoid. Just don't sprinkle peanut dust on our FE. :rotfl2:

Also, to anyone who is keeping track - we got our room assignment - 2024. Yay! Getting close!

9. t4w

t4w Time for Everything

Thanks, Stephanie - your post sent me looking.

We are room #2646. I guess that makes us across the hall from Miss Daisy and connecting to 2648 (whoever those lucky people are lol)

10. cruisecrasher

11. CorBBalter

CorBBalter Earning My Ears

Hello fellow cruisers! We were gifted this cruise at Christmas for myself, hubs, and our 6 year old daughter. Traveling with brother in law, mother in law and niece and nephew as well. Just discovered the boards today, and discovered this thread today. Just figured out what a FE is...and looks like we missed the deadline. Drat! Ah well, here's hoping we can still make new friends and enjoy our cruise.

Any tips for a first time cruiser?

12. cruisecrasher

Read the FAQs! They helped a lot. I'd get Passporter's Guide to Disney Cruise, it's great for a first time cruiser.

And you won't be able to do everything, so relax and enjoy!

13. gamax7

gamax7 Earning My Ears

Welcome aboard. We are 1st time cruisers and the cruise was also a Christmas Gift from my FIL -though he gave it to us back in Sept - It is myself my daughter my granddaughters 5 and 3 and my daughter in law and granddaughter 12, and grandsons 9 and 5.
    I am sure you can still join us on FB there are a lot of 1st timers in our group and a lot of questions being answered by the more experienced ones in our group.

14. cruisecrasher

FE Teams (AKA, splitting the list)
    available here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgNDLcYGZ6H0dDhSR1RfZEducnhxYUFEYVJZcF9HUEE

Or below:
    Mickey
    tdbdolphin 2006 Jason, Tracy, DD Shelby Rae-2
    2630 Jane, Jim, Cooper (DS7), Kara (DD6)
    t4w 2646 Tom, Tracy, DS9, DS7
    krissy2803 5133 Krissy & Veronica
    fyermedik75 6034 Randy, Denise, Camden - 4, Dasha - 2
    gamax7 (room 2) 6047 DDIL Debie, DGD12 Tailor, DGS9 Adison, DGS5 Gideon
    gamax7 6049 Sue, DD Christina, DGD5 Felicity, DGD3 Cassidy
    gigismama 6112 Jennifer, Christian, DS7 Cooper, DD3 Grace
    friend of Heastons 6534 Ross Family-Jack, Caryn, DS13 Jackson, DD10 Caytie
    Goofysrus 7003 Debbie, DHTerry
    nhrmomma 8014 Nicole , DH-Paul, DD Julia-15, DD Lauren-12 , DS Quinn-12
    8546 Allison, Uncle, DD Audrey-5

Minnie
    wdw_monster 1030 Christina and DH big Jon
    wdw_monster 1032 Bro Matthew-21 Sis Cathy -24 Bro Jon-16
    Stephandy03 2024 Stephanie, Andy, DS6 Tyler, DD3 Isabella PEANUT ALLERGY
    friend of Heastons 2075 Walkers-Amber DH Cortney, DD Kaydra (9), DD Brooklyn (7), DS Drake (5), DS Deklin (3)
    CruiseCrasher 2543 Lori & Ben
    mommy2allgirls 2631 Chris & Casey
    friend of Heastons 2638, 2640 McWhorters-DeAnn, Brian, GM Debbie, DD13 Brianna, DS6 Brian DS8 Ben DD 18m Braelynn
    MissDaisyofTexas 2645 Brian & Nancy, MIL - Pat, DS8 Nathan, DS5 Joshua, DD2 Alyssa
    texastraubs 6510 Grandma Lee, Joepa and DS13 Clay
    texastraubs 6550 Kristi Mark DD8 Mallory, DS11 Jared
    heastonfarm 8074 Mandy-BIRTHDAY, Dan, DD9 Cadence, DD8 Cami, DD5 Holly
    TOTALS 0

15. xmansmom

xmansmom Mouseketeer

We just booked today and were disappointed to miss the FE deadline. Would you be interested in forming our own mini FE group? I know of another family who is also interested. I've heard so much about FEs and I have so many ideas. Say yes, say yes! :laughing:

16. xmansmom

xmansmom Mouseketeer

17. MrsPotatoHead425

MrsPotatoHead425 Mouseketeer

Welcome aboard!! :thumbsup2 We're getting closer!!! :hyper:

FE's do cause some major brain storming... that is my problem.. I have too many ideas and not enough time/money to do everything I want too (of course surfing the FE Gift Ideas threads and Pinterest only makes it worse... but it's a guilty pleasure of mine....:bitelip:)

18. xmansmom

xmansmom Mouseketeer

Is it possible to have too much Disney? I don't think so! I'm always happy to meet a fellow Disney overachiever.

19. xmansmom

xmansmom Mouseketeer

I think we have a lot in common. I have a million ideas and want to do them all. Sadly, at some point I have to come back to reality. :) I've never looked for FE's on Pinterest. You should NOT have told me that. LOL

20. CorBBalter

CorBBalter Earning My Ears

I'd be quite happy to do a mini group...who else is involved?

21. heastonfam

heastonfam Earning My Ears

If you haven't made a countdown chain yet for the cruise, I made a 28-day one that you are welcome to print and use.
    Simply print the first 4 pages, then flip them over and print the last 4 pages on the back side (this is optional, it's just fun Disney facts).
    Then cut on the dotted lines and make your paper chain! have fun!

Here is the link to the file: http://ow.ly/gEueF