February 5, 2013 - M&M's Disney Magic 4 Night From Galveston

Sorry folks, but we will NOT be on this cruise. What got to me on this cruise initially just got me to switch sailings......A price that was too good to pass up. We will now be on the Jan 13, 2013 cruise on the Dream for only $160 more. Even though we have to switch some thing's around, this date works better for us because my DS's BDay is Jan 16. :cool1: This will truly be a big surprise for him. Have a great cruise!

Sorry folks, but we will NOT be on this cruise. What got to me on this cruise initially just got me to switch sailings......A price that was too good to pass up. We will now be on the Jan 13, 2013 cruise on the Dream for only $160 more. Even though we have to switch some thing's around, this date works better for us because my DS's BDay is Jan 16. :cool1: This will truly be a big surprise for him. Have a great cruise!

Sorry to hear that you won't be on this one with us, but have a wonderful time on the Dream! :thumbsup2

Hey everybody just got off the Magic. I was able to rebook this cruise but I'll have to wait for room assignment. Had to cancel my old cruise which lost me all my ressies for Palo. But with discount and OBC it was worth it.

Had a great trip! We did Paradise beach in Cozumel. Happy to answer any questions.

The ship looked wonderful and our cabin looked new. Had great MDR servers. Tiger was our assistant server and the best we've ever had!

Silly as it is I'm ready to go again!!! Can't wait for February I plan to relax on this trip??? Oh and by the way I gained 7 pounds! Grrrrr

Hey everybody just got off the Magic. I was able to rebook this cruise but I'll have to wait for room assignment. Had to cancel my old cruise which lost me all my ressies for Palo. But with discount and OBC it was worth it.

Had a great trip! We did Paradise beach in Cozumel. Happy to answer any questions.

The ship looked wonderful and our cabin looked new. Had great MDR servers. Tiger was our assistant server and the best we've ever had!

Silly as it is I'm ready to go again!!! Can't wait for February I plan to relax on this trip??? Oh and by the way I gained 7 pounds! Grrrrr

Glad you had a great trip and that you managed to snag a better bargain for booking on board. :thumbsup2 7 pounds isn't too shabby....I think I had you beat after our last cruise by a pound :scared: :rotfl2: Still working on shucking that before the next one!!

Just changed my original cruise on the dream sept 22 2013 (in-laws backed out) to feb 5th out of Galveston!

dream sept 22
4 adults 2 inside rooms- $2700

magic feb 5
4 adult & a 16 year old
2 inside rooms - $2100

We live in san antonio so instead of flying or driving 1200 miles I only have to drive 240 miles

So excited!!:cool1: Just paid it off!!

Just changed my original cruise on the dream sept 22 2013 (in-laws backed out) to feb 5th out of Galveston!

dream sept 22
4 adults 2 inside rooms- $2700

magic feb 5
4 adult & a 16 year old
2 inside rooms - $2100

We live in san antonio so instead of flying or driving 1200 miles I only have to drive 240 miles

Hello! Yes, this cruise is quite the bargain :cheer2: I think most of us just found it to be too good of a deal to pass up. ;) Plus, like you, we don't have to fly...so that makes it even MORE attractive!

wdw_monster said:

Welcome! We love San Antonio and I agree this price is too good to pass up. We live close to Galveston so I'm loving not making that drive to Florida for a dis cruise. Of course we still have to plan a trip to the Parks .... But for now I'm taking advantage of the Magic too!!!

Hi my name is Randy and my wife Denise and I will be joining you all on this cruise in Feb. We will be bringing along our 2 wonderful children Camden-4 and Dasha-2. None of us have ever been on a cruise and we are super excited about it. We are from Kansas City Kansas and look forward to the 4 day break from the bitter cold. We are first Dinner reserved and my wife has been reading up on the FE and wants to participate in that. Our daughter is adopted from Russia, so if there are any adoptive families out there we would love getting together with you too. Looking forward to hearing more ideas and secrets for the DCL

Hi my name is Randy and my wife Denise and I will be joining you all on this cruise in Feb. We will be bringing along our 2 wonderful children Camden-4 and Dasha-2. None of us have ever been on a cruise and we are super excited about it. We are from Kansas City Kansas and look forward to the 4 day break from the bitter cold. We are first Dinner reserved and my wife has been reading up on the FE and wants to participate in that. Our daughter is adopted from Russia, so if there are any adoptive families out there we would love getting together with you too. Looking forward to hearing more ideas and secrets for the DCL

Welcome Randy and Denise! We are on this cruise too, and 2 of our 3 kids were adopted from Russia! Our boys (now ages 8 and 5) are both from Vladivostok. We also have a 2-year-old daughter.

Welcome Randy and Denise! We are on this cruise too, and 2 of our 3 kids were adopted from Russia! Our boys (now ages 8 and 5) are both from Vladivostok. We also have a 2-year-old daughter.

Welcome to Randy and family - how fun to know that you have some warm weather in your future!! :thumbsup2

Very cool that your two families already have something in common. :hug: We have friends that adopted a boy and girl from Russia also! :goodvibes

Hi, can you add us to the Roll Call and we would like to participate in the FE. Let me know what info you need from us. Thanks
Denise

Welcome aboard! Gotcha on there.. a little slower today than normal.. busy day at work! :scared1: Soooooo ready for some R&R time in February!! :beach:

Please add our family of 5 to your roll call. I haven't had a chance to read the entire board yet so I clearly have some catching up to do. So excited! We will have our fish extender ready to dangle from our door. We participated on our last DCL trip and we had loads of fun...is anyone else participating?

Nicole:cool1:

added to the roll call! We do have some others doing the FE exchange, and we have several people who haven't added their information yet, so unsure of exactly how many right now. We are getting closer to the day and I'm sooo excited!!! :yay: Where did you go on your last cruise?

added to the roll call! We do have some others doing the FE exchange, and we have several people who haven't added their information yet, so unsure of exactly how many right now. We are getting closer to the day and I'm sooo excited!!! :yay: Where did you go on your last cruise?

Thanks for adding us to the Roll call. We went on the Disney Wonder to Castaway Cay and Nassau, Bahamas in Jan. 2010. Stopped in Atlantis for the day (I found a really cheap way to enjoy the resort). We had the best time. It must have been fate to book this Galveston Cruise because I was recently telling some friends about our amazing trip and low and behold the KFO offer appeared when I was curiously browsing the DCL website. Our kids are getting older and we want to travel with them while we still can. DD (15) DS (12) DD(12)- yes twins. It is very difficult to travel afford-ably with 5 but leave it to Disney to remember family's aren't always made up of 4 people! I have booked one stateroom for all five of us on deck 8! We stayed in the same type of room on the Wonder and it was very nice.

FE is fun. Everyone likes to find surprises at their door. Even big kids like me. Perhaps we need a confirmed list of FE participants? I like the idea of having a deadline so we know how many are participating. I might surprise the kids at Christmas with the Cruise plans by wrapping up our old FE. They will recognize it's significance and dance around the room.:cool1:

I loved reading Jenny and Scott's Trip Report from earlier this year. It makes me reeeeeeaaaaallllllly excited for our upcoming Galveston trip!:yay:

On a side note, I noticed that the Galveston Mardi Gras week is the same time as our cruise. See link (apparently I have to send this in a separate post as my post count has to be 10 or greater- I am at 9). Check my next post for a link.
Does anyone know if the parades are family friendly? Is it going to be crazy to find parking and get around? FYI- HOT CHELLE RAE is headlining.

We are travelling from Ontario, Canada and plan to stay in Texas a few days before and after the cruise. We aren't sure if we are driving or flying (prices will impact this decision). We have travelled quite a bit throughout the U.S. and Canada but we have never been to Texas. I hear everything is BIG in Texas. We are hoping for a BIG warm Texas welcome :cheer2: :beach:

Also noteworthy, I noticed that the #1 rated excursion in Cozumel is the "Amazing Race". This looks like a Carnival Cruise excursion only; however, I would love to know if it is offered to DCL cruisers? My DH and kids would love this. I better get on the treadmill!:rotfl:

I tried to request facebook friend status; however, I haven't heard back yet. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed that someone will accept me :wave2:

Nicole

Thanks for adding us to the Roll call. We went on the Disney Wonder to Castaway Cay and Nassau, Bahamas in Jan. 2010. Stopped in Atlantis for the day (I found a really cheap way to enjoy the resort). We had the best time. It must have been fate to book this Galveston Cruise because I was recently telling some friends about our amazing trip and low and behold the KFO offer appeared when I was curiously browsing the DCL website. Our kids are getting older and we want to travel with them while we still can. DD (15) DS (12) DD(12)- yes twins. It is very difficult to travel afford-ably with 5 but leave it to Disney to remember family's aren't always made up of 4 people! I have booked one stateroom for all five of us on deck 8! We stayed in the same type of room on the Wonder and it was very nice.

FE is fun. Everyone likes to find surprises at their door. Even big kids like me. Perhaps we need a confirmed list of FE participants? I like the idea of having a deadline so we know how many are participating. I might surprise the kids at Christmas with the Cruise plans by wrapping up our old FE. They will recognize it's significance and dance around the room.:cool1:

I loved reading Jenny and Scott's Trip Report from earlier this year. It makes me reeeeeeaaaaallllllly excited for our upcoming Galveston trip!:yay:

On a side note, I noticed that the Galveston Mardi Gras week is the same time as our cruise. See link (apparently I have to send this in a separate post as my post count has to be 10 or greater- I am at 9). Check my next post for a link.
Does anyone know if the parades are family friendly? Is it going to be crazy to find parking and get around? FYI- HOT CHELLE RAE is headlining.

We are travelling from Ontario, Canada and plan to stay in Texas a few days before and after the cruise. We aren't sure if we are driving or flying (prices will impact this decision). We have travelled quite a bit throughout the U.S. and Canada but we have never been to Texas. I hear everything is BIG in Texas. We are hoping for a BIG warm Texas welcome :cheer2: :beach:

Also noteworthy, I noticed that the #1 rated excursion in Cozumel is the "Amazing Race". This looks like a Carnival Cruise excursion only; however, I would love to know if it is offered to DCL cruisers? My DH and kids would love this. I better get on the treadmill!:rotfl:

I tried to request facebook friend status; however, I haven't heard back yet. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed that someone will accept me :wave2:

Nicole

As promised http://www.mardigrasgalveston.com/

Hi, we were able to upgrade our room and add the Kids Stay Free option to our cruise, so now we are in Rooms 6034 for the FE. Thanks!
Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter