February 24, 2007 Magic!

No replies yet, but I found thier website:
www.jollyrogercayman.com
The pictures look neat. Should be fun. My dd is fairly good about traveling, but from what I've read the trip to Tulum is about 2 hrs each way. She likes the oceaner lab, so it may be hard to pry her out of there!

We dipped way back to page 3 so I thought I would bump us back up! TEN WEEKS and counting down.

For all of our cruisemates that live where it is cold, I think you could use some warm wishes and sunshine. Can't we just skip over all the holidays and get to the trip?

In in DC until tomorrow and its way too cold for me here. Next weekend, my dd, her boyfriend and I will drive for Louisiana to Atlanta for them to watch the Dallas Cowboys/Atlanta Falcons game as my dd's Christmas gift to her bf. Tonight's game would have been preferred but since I'm not home, it was impossible.

What is everone else up to?

Well, DH would love to see that game tonight also! He is a Saints lover. He is so happy we will be PCSing soon and he can go to some Saints games next year.

With the holidays and the move coming soon, we have been busy busy! (Get those Christmas cards out ladies :teeth: ) when you stay busy the days pass by and the cruise gets closer!

I do love Christmas. Its truly a time to love your family and remember the real reason for the season!

Okay, I'm confused! Why is everyone saying the cruise is on the 24th? I just booked and it's for the 25th of Feb 2007 on the Wonder 4-night. Are there two cruises? Please clear up, I'm new here and this will be my first cruise on Disney w/DH, and 4 & 1 yo boys.

Seb:

We're on the 7 day Magic Cruise leaving on 2/24. There should be another cruise meets thread for your 2/25 cruise as well.

Lisa

becca_n_wa said:
He is so happy we will be PCSing soon and he can go to some Saints games next year.

Do ya'll have your post assignment yet?

There is big hype for tonight's Dallas/Saints game. We're trying to decide if we'll watch from our hotel room or go to the ESPN Zone instead. Wherever we are, we'll be supporting the Black & Gold while my daughter's boyfriend will be rooting for the guys in blue (back home).

Lots and lots and lots of hype -- Romo . . . Reggie Bush . . . Drew Brees . . . Saints injuries . . . I doubt Reggie will have another 4 TD night but I'd love to see him prove me wrong! With Horn and Colston questionable for tonight, we're definitely handicapped. Nothing is impossible though.

The Saints have definitely picked a great year to excel. The city truly needed a champion cause to believe in. Recovery is going slow but when the Saints win, it puts a little spring into everyone's step.

We "kinda" know where we are going. He has orders to report to Ft Stewart, GA. Only thing is we do not know until he improcesses if we will be stationed at Stewart or Hunter Army Airfield (Hunter is in Savannah). We are so sad because we love it here at Ft Campbell.

This cruise means so much to us. It is important for us to do things like this as a family due to all the long deployments and PCSing does not help. It is very hard for the kids to leave school and friends with a few mths left and go to new schools. They will pack up and move our stuff right before we leave for the cruise. So, we go on cruise (hopfully relax) then we report to Ft Stewart.

As far as the game, DH is watching it now. :happytv: Dallas is up. He was so glad today when Titians won. WE thought they would be so bad (what they get for getting rid of Mcnair). We are not true Titians fans but went to some of thier games since we are so close. Guess we will attend a few Jacksonville games next year :rolleyes1

Sorry guys I get to talking and get :offtopic: a lot!

Have you guys hear of anyone going to Chakanaab Park on thier own? We keeping going back and forth trying to decide what to do. We just cant seem to all agree (there are 6 of us on this cruise).

DH just let me know tied 7-7

Hi all wanted to bump us up from page 3.

Its Friday - Have a GREAT weekend!

The weather here is to be very nice with highs around 70! :sunny:

Another family on the 2-24-07 Magic. Just booked it today. DH, DD (3) and I will be there! We are really excited! DH and I have cruised before, but this will be my DD's first time. I have a pedicure booked on the first afternoon. The only Palo rez open was for Day 1 Dinner. I don't really want to have dinner there the first night. Will it still be possible to eat there sometime during the cruise, or should I take that Day 1 rez?

Also, any shore excursions that 3 year olds just LOVE? I have no problem just chilling on the boat or getting off and strolling around, but if there is an excursion that 3 year olds might love, let me know!

Alright..off to start on my 67 day starvation diet.

We just got home from a weekend in Atlanta. My dd (16) took her boyfriend to the Cowboys/Falcons game yesterday as his Christmas gift. Her bf is a huge Cowboys fan and absolutely LOVED the weekend experience.

The weather was great in Atlanta too. Mild and clear!

Before you know it, the holidays will be over and it'll be time to enjoy the warm weather of the Caribbean!

Lisa

akdaisy said:
Another family on the 2-24-07 Magic. Just booked it today. DH, DD (3) and I will be there! We are really excited! DH and I have cruised before, but this will be my DD's first time. I have a pedicure booked on the first afternoon. The only Palo rez open was for Day 1 Dinner. I don't really want to have dinner there the first night. Will it still be possible to eat there sometime during the cruise, or should I take that Day 1 rez?

Also, any shore excursions that 3 year olds just LOVE? I have no problem just chilling on the boat or getting off and strolling around, but if there is an excursion that 3 year olds might love, let me know!

Alright..off to start on my 67 day starvation diet.

Hi akdaisy Welcome!

I think you might still can get a reservation in. (According to the DIS board.)

I am hoping they are right because I also have a Palo problem. I wanted to book Palo brunch for DH, DM, and myself. But, could only get booked for 2 - when I tried to book one under my mom's room, the res. was gone. So, I am HOPING we can get her in with us. If not, I guess mom and I will tell DH all about our brunch after the fact :lmao:

As far as the stravation diet, I said oh well, we have been attending too many wonderful parties for me to worry about a diet now! :mickeybar
I am going AS IS (which is not skinny) :eeyore:

Seems like I posted in another 2/24/07 thread when we first made reservations a few months ago, but I can't find it now...

My husband and I are going on 2/24/07 for our tenth anniversary. We went on our first cruise in April 2003 and were both seasick for the first few days. Planning to try some different remedies this time (any suggestions?).

Our Palo reservations are for a late dinner the first night--nothing else was available online. Last time we did dinner, brunch, and tea, and all were fabulous; we hope to get either brunch or tea this time as well, but I doubt we'll get both. If you're not considering Palo, re-consider! It's not just great food, it's a fun atmosphere and beautiful view too.

It seems like all of a sudden the cruise is around the corner... we're really getting excited!

JLSM97 said:
My husband and I are going on 2/24/07 for our tenth anniversary. We went on our first cruise in April 2003 and were both seasick for the first few days. Planning to try some different remedies this time (any suggestions?).

!

My Mom gets car sick so she is so afraid she will get seasick also. I got sick the first night on our last cruise (but not sure if it was seasick or just a new med. I was taking). Anyway, I have been researching and found that most people here on the DIS recommend Bonine and Ginger tablets. A lot of people recommend "the patch". I am going to try to get a prescription for it but its very unlikely (army hospital :sad2: - they limit what drugs they will prescribe) good luck!

And oh, welcome aboard! This maybe the same thread you were on before. They are a very quiet bunch. I talk too much but, when I need a few minutes of alone time, I go to this board and daydream about this vacation! :cloud9:

Hey there Becca! We have always done Chankanaab on our own. I think this will be our 4th time there. Let me see if I can find any of the pix.We will be going if you need help getting there.

Hey there Becca! We have always done Chankanaab on our own. I think this will be our 4th time there. Let me see if I can find any of the pix.We will be going if you need help getting there.

Hi! I have made my mind up that this will be the best place for us. I am sooo excited!

How many will be in your group? There are 6 of us so I know we will be getting a van taxi to get there. Let me know how many you have and maybe we can plan to share the fare...But, if you have 4 or under and want to get your own taxi I completely understand since it may be cheaper!

I found out today that there will be 8 ships docked in Cozumel Feb. 28th! I can see the crowds now :crowded:

DSC00462.jpg
[/IMG]

Bumping this up.........we got to page three!!!!!

:hourglass Time is ticking down......before we know it we'll be CRUISING!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter