February 2015.....It's never too early!!!

Going the same dares at POR, first time, garden view. Confused with where we should request to stay?

Also check out portorleans.org.....tons of useful information there. We stayed in Bldg 17 last time in a GV room....not too far from everything!!

Resurrecting this thread :). Going to be at CBR feb 1-7. Booked FP last night! Now the countdown begins.

I was just thinking last night I have to get going on my FP selections. I can book them 2 days after Xmas.

Just moved our trip to February 25-March 2 at Coronado Springs Resort!

Just moved our trip to February 25-March 2 at Coronado Springs Resort!

CSR is a beautiful resort:goodvibes
We haven't stayed there in a few years, and I do miss it - awesome big hot tub, great pool and pool side bar (;)) and beautiful grounds.
After the chilly day here in the Northeast today, I am so looking forward to February in Florida!

We are going January 29-feb 9th Witt s-p-d at P.O.R. Followed by a five day cruise out of Fort Lauderdale on the liberty of the sea. Only 43 days until we leave. This will be our first family trip to Disney world. Excitement is building!!!!

Booked our FP+ a night ago and got everything that we wanted to get. It was really a lot more fun than i thought it would be..so far i like FP+, just hope everything works when we get there. Like the Magic Bands, the MDE app, yada yada. Getting really excited but kinda want it to slow down just a tad..seems like just yesterday we were making our ADR’s and now we’re only 58 days away! Happy planning and vacations everyone!

DH and I will be there Feb 13th-16th. Going for a work conference at CSR.

This will be the first time staying onsite in a long time. We are so excited! And I am super excited to spend Valentine's Day at Disney!!! :love:

Just hit the 49 day mark. Staying 6th-9th every time I play it out in my head I forget that at some point I'll need to sleep. Maybe on the plane only. All FP+ booked as well as ADRs. Taking two newbies and they're equally if not more pumped up then I, if that's even possible. Really excited about the 2am Saturday MK close although I have seen it also listed at 12. Don't know who to believe. Either way looking forward to dole whips in the cold February months and turkey legs with churros.

I'm taking my granddaughter for her first trip, Feb 16 - Feb 21. She'll be two when we arrive but will turn 3 on Feb 17. So excited!:yay:

Just booked my fastpass+ on the 27th. Got everything we wanted. Hoping it's not too busy when we are there to really worry about it :)

Feb 6-9 and also hoping that the crowds will be sparse. I always think that if something comes across as perfect or ideal that so many other people must be thinking the same thing. Reverse psychology kinda way of thinking. Like oh Josh said this day is the worst therefore no one would dare go on that day which in return would make it a perfect day. Obviously not the case but I'm sure some of you can relate.

When we went this time two years ago it really wasn't that busy. Very manageable crowds. It did start to pick up our last day....Spring Breakers were starting to trickle in.

My fiancé and I will be staying the 27-2 at Saratoga Springs. We decided to make a quick last minute trip down for the Disney Fairytale Wedding Showcase. This will be our first trip to Disney together and are planning to have a longer trip in September with two friends we met from the UK on our Disney cruise. I can't wait!!!

Feb 8-12 for us! We were originally planning for our first trip to Disneyland, but since both World of Color and Matterhorn will be closed for extended periods of time for refurbs and we don't want to miss those, we're going back to dear ol' WDW. First trip since our Disneymoon in May 2013.

We'll be there Feb 22-28th.

This will be my 2nd trip (Our anniversary trip) and my hubby's like 11th.
KIDS FIRST!

We did room only ressie but we may change that out and get a package.

February 14-21st at Beach Club Villas. Can't wait. Our February vacation escape!

Semi-short notice trip February 1-8 just booked a few days ago - couldn't pass up the Come Back pin code. Staying at the Polynesian for the first time. Didn't plan on using the pool so figuring (hoping) the construction won't be overly obtrusive. It's been too long since the last WDW visit in 2010. Have spent the last week in a crash course on FP+.

Semi-short notice trip February 1-8 just booked a few days ago - couldn't pass up the Come Back pin code. Staying at the Polynesian for the first time. Didn't plan on using the pool so figuring (hoping) the construction won't be overly obtrusive. It's been too long since the last WDW visit in 2010. Have spent the last week in a crash course on FP+.
Yay! We will just miss you...we are staying at the Poly from 1/28-2/1 :) It's our favorite resort so we won't mind the construction. It still feels like a tropical vacation! Luckily the lobby is finished so that won't be a hassle. There is a good amount of construction elsewhere but they wall it off and try not to make it too disruptive. Feel free to ask any questions! GL planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter